LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Change We Can Believe In...

wow this author is just an ignorant asshole..

He really thinks that Stanely just does this AB thing 24/7? This is why I hate people, they're so ignorant and they refuse to do their own searching.. a good journalist would do his/her own investigation before he/she comments on a topic.

And what is his issue anyway? he seems to be so upset about ribbons and the government supplying diapers for low income families who cannot afford them..

wow this author is just an ignorant asshole..

He really thinks that Stanely just does this AB thing 24/7? This is why I hate people, they're so ignorant and they refuse to do their own searching.. a good journalist would do his/her own investigation before he/she comments on a topic.

He is not a journalist. He is a Fox News viewer, since he quoted them multiple times. Notice this is in the opinion section also. The best thing we can do is ignore it.

I sent that scumbag "Journalist" a letter pointing out the fact that he misrepresented Stanley's case.

Fox news is more fair and balanced the CNN or any of the other major news networks

balanced????? A Kansas tornado has less spin than some of their damn reporters.

I disagree. Fox news is just as biased (at least in their written stories, I don't watch the channel). For example they do not cover Ron Paul unless it's an attack. They've even had to word stories in strange ways to ignore his successes when he was ahead of candidates they wanted to promote.

There are some news sources I consider less biased, but they are regional. For me, if the reporter is interjecting their own research into the story, it's one of the main ways it becomes less objective. Shouldn't they just report on what happened or what was said, whether or not they think it was correct? Apparently this is a hard thing to do. And some people don't like it, because they want to be told what to think rather than making up their own mind.

ok so do some people just spend their entire free time searching the internet for any 'news' story or blog that has to do with adults wearing diapers? I mean sometimes there are some pretty obscure links posted.... how much time is spent just trying to find any mention of a person in a diaper???

ok so do some people just spend their entire free time searching the internet for any 'news' story or blog that has to do with adults wearing diapers? I mean sometimes there are some pretty obscure links posted.... how much time is spent just trying to find any mention of a person in a diaper???

Haha! I work too much to pay attention, gotta pay my taxes!! :-/ agreed, too much time on their hands.

I disagree. Fox news is just as biased (at least in their written stories, I don't watch the channel). For example they do not cover Ron Paul unless it's an attack. They've even had to word stories in strange ways to ignore his successes when he was ahead of candidates they wanted to promote.

There are some news sources I consider less biased, but they are regional. For me, if the reporter is interjecting their own research into the story, it's one of the main ways it becomes less objective. Shouldn't they just report on what happened or what was said, whether or not they think it was correct? Apparently this is a hard thing to do. And some people don't like it, because they want to be told what to think rather than making up their own mind.

If you set aside the commentary each channel has such as Rachel Maddow on MSNBC and Bill O'Reilly on Fox News (You should not be watching those shows anyway unless your goal is to get pissed off), they actually all cover the exact same thing in arguably a fair way. The problem lies with what they don't cover or more what they choose not to cover, because that shapes your opinion of somebody or something more than just tilting the story.

well i don't think it takes much time to read new stories on mention of diapers

you can just go to Google and type in

"adult diapers" or "diaper" etc. and click on news and search and then sort by date and you will get the most recent news stories which has has the word diaper in the article title or in the article content.

my point is that people actually seek out any and all articles related to adults wearing diapers... i mean aren't there more important things going on than to spend time search for and reading and then posting about every article out there relating to adults in diapers???

my point is that people actually seek out any and all articles related to adults wearing diapers... i mean aren't there more important things going on than to spend time search for and reading and then posting about every article out there relating to adults in diapers???

Well, unfortunately, that is part of the thing we call a "fetish". It's a kind of obsession, or fascination that occupies ones mind and can also lead to the often mentioned "binge and purge" cycles, it's just part of what this whole thing is. Looking and searching for information, articles and anything else about "DIAPERS" is it.

I ko wit sounds sad or odd, but thats the way many of us are programmed, including me, but to a lesser extent. I search other content that is diaper related, when it strikes me.

It's not really that people have to much time on their hands, it's just something they can't really 'help". Especially the younger ones with all those lovely hormones raging around....it's all part of this thing we call a fetish or infantalism. *shrug*

yes it can be irritating, but welcome to the club :P it's the way we are. I get irritated with it too, but I have noticed that it changes over time and comes and goes like the tide.....and might have something to do with stress as well....who knows.

Anyways, in answer to your question, depending on the time and hormone levels and other fsctors, sometimes, no! they don't have more important things to do but feed their fetish and inner needs...and share them with others like us :blush:

Hope this helps.......and whens the next time you're coming to LA? Still like to have lunch or coffee? over diapers ....UHHHHH :blush:

well, you know what I mean :P

Kind of harsh. Isn't that why we have a dedicated thread for this type of post?