LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It'S That Time Again!

Running low on diapers and I go online to order more... Secure is STILL out of stock on their x pluses. I'm frustrated. I know bambino is close if not exactly the same, but I've grown to really like and trust the secure line.

I'd order abenas if I trusted their tapes, but they never stay fastened for me. Last time I tried molicsres they were so stiff it was like wearing a board in between my legs. :(

Anyone have suggestions for something similar to the secure line or something new for me to try? This is so frustrating.

I switched to Abena M1s with the tape issues I had with secure xplus, they'd come detached and even duct tape wouldn't work, really annoyed me so I won't be buying secure or bambinos.

You can try eurobriefs or Wellness briefs also. get them from DME

OR even the megacare line, if you don't mind pink diapers :P

You can also get a few cloth ones as back up for those times when supplies get low.

I would like to know more about this "megacareline" diapers. I went to the website from google but could not find a website to buy them from. Has anyone tried these and if so what are they like? And are they really pink??? I would die for some pink disposables!! And they say they hold 2.2 qt, that's a half a gallon of liquid....pretty sweet!! Hook me up with some info!

I didn't say that the megacare line was available at DME :glare: but here is the link to a site someone else here posted where they are available:

http://www.adultdiapersupplier.com/cat/diapers-briefs

There is also a thread about these here:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=30043&hl=&fromsearch=1

Bri, you could also try the "provider choice ultras' that bambino has, they work great and fit well.....well, for me anyways :blush: Just a thought, I believe they perform as well as the secure Xplus also, but I havn't done a comparison yet...

have fun! :D