LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Apple Cider

DailyDi

• 4 weeks later...

There were hundreds of Mom-n-Pop cider mills in Michigan up until the politicians did a knee jerk because one child sickened from unwashed apples, then ALL apple cider had to be pasteurized. Worse, the politicos let those who complied still call their product "Cider". Once the natural bacteria are killed the product is only apple juice. As a kid we used to let the cider ferment and put a few gallons in the deep freezer. The water would freeze to the outside and the unfroze core was "Apple Jack'. Now that WAS a treat!!

Since the laws were changed I have seen farmers let orchards of apples rot on the ground because the juice market was so flooded by foreign competition.

I get Apple Cider in other states.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

• Like 1

I'd rather have real apple cider any day. Pour in cup, put cup in microwave, press the button. Seems a lot simpler than fiddling with those annoying little throwaway cups when they don't even taste as good and generate trash. I paid $25 for my one to two serving mini coffee pot that came with a permanent filter and auto-timer, and can make any blend of herbal tea or coffee I want in it. I never understood those Keurig things. I'm not judging, I just don't understand it.

I was the same way until one was bought for me. It's just really easy to use and just convenient to have a large number of things you can make instantly. I actually have a jug of spiced apple cider in the fridge as well and honestly there's almost no difference between the k-cup cider and the real cider. I'm pretty snobby about drinks too. The coffee as well is pretty solid, I cannot drink the k-cup tea though. I think that's generally just because no good tea manufactures make k-cups.