LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Very Weird Night...

so, as to my usual routine (which is getting more and more common lately LOL) i had a couple of drinks late last night after work.

Their has been the odd time i go to bed and im pretty lit up (i can tend to be a bit of a lush LOL) and have woken up with a wet diaper, but always seem to vaguely remember waking up in the middle of the night and wetting.

Well, this time was a little different and a little scary to me!

I went to bed wearing a diaper and my footed sleeper, i had one hell of a good sleep for once, do not recall ever getting up or even rolling over once. I woke up and my diaper was pretty wet and i had somehow managed to take off my sleeper and lay it on the bed beside me...

strange...

Twice on successive nights last week, I took the cover off the bed because it was hot, put it down on the floor beside me and went to sleep. Both times, I woke up the following morning with my diapered butt covered neatly by the blanket. I had no recollection of putting it back on and my wife swears it wasn't her (and it wasn't over her, just me). The second night, I put it on the other side of the room and still covered myself back up without remembering. I was stone cold sober both times, FWIW :P

Sometimes we do weird stuff in our sleep without being fully awake. Totally normal. Unless you start driving to Walmart and buying cookies or something :P

But yeah, if it's happening because you're paralytically drunk then stop drinking so much. Your liver will love you for it.

easy now...

I may drink often, but im not a blackout drunk, and barely had a buzz on last night. I like a few social drinks after a 16hr work day, getting chitfaced drunk is not on my agenda, those years have past!

Its just kind of weird to me, after a couple drinks it must just relax me enough to wet the bed. What really boggles my mind is how i took off my footed sleeper in the middle of the night and crawled back under the covers.

I woke up freezing and it took me a little bit to clue in that i had lost my clothing sometime in the night LOL

so, as to my usual routine (which is getting more and more common lately LOL) i had a couple of drinks late last night after work.

Their has been the odd time i go to bed and im pretty lit up (i can tend to be a bit of a lush LOL) and have woken up with a wet diaper, but always seem to vaguely remember waking up in the middle of the night and wetting.

\

sorry, it was the use of the terms, lit up, getting more and more common, and bit of a lush which seemed to lead to the conclusion that you were pretty drunk....

easy now...

I may drink often, but im not a blackout drunk, and barely had a buzz on last night. I like a few social drinks after a 16hr work day, getting chitfaced drunk is not on my agenda, those years have past!

Its just kind of weird to me, after a couple drinks it must just relax me enough to wet the bed. What really boggles my mind is how i took off my footed sleeper in the middle of the night and crawled back under the covers.

I woke up freezing and it took me a little bit to clue in that i had lost my clothing sometime in the night LOL

The effect of titrated alcohol increases at an inverse rate with one's fatigue, even though the BAC percentage remains the same. My original 'awakening' to my need for diapers at night started back when I regularly came home chit-faced and couldn't wake up to pee. At least there was one good thing that came from my days if drinking! :lol:

Bettypooh

I've stripped off my PJs, footed sleeper and even my diaper in my sleep a few times and with no alcohol or drugs in my system. Taking of a tee shirt or pajama bottoms is pretty easy but makes me wonder how I get a footed sleeper off when I'm asleep.

Did you get a good nights sleep before the long shift?

i work 16hr days almost every day of the year, i rarely get a "good" sleep!

I am employed at a full time job (day job) and run my own business on the side, i really dont have much for personal time, so any of that is usually limited to a bit of time with the ol lady or having a few wobbly pops with the guys

I can drink like a fish, but i can also hold my alcohol too!

its called black out drunk..... theres a simple cure... stop drinking so much.

What do you call it when it happens to someone who doesn't drink? I don't drink or do drugs, and something similar has happened to me. I once went to bed and when I woke up and went to change into the diapers that I wear around the house, I found it soaked with pee. Now, this means that I was sleepwalking and that I'd taken off the diaper that I was wearing to bed, put on the one that was wet, wet it, took it off, laid it back where it had been before, put on the "bedtime diaper" and gone back to bed. Now, I've never been known to sleepwalk before, so this is rather disturbing...

I've had stranger. I once woke up drying off from the shower. My mother told me later that I was convinced it was 6:00 AM before school, and I kept saying I had to go to school when she told me to go back to bed. Odd, considering I spent most of my mandatory education trying to avoid going. It was actually somewhere between Midnight and 2:00 AM. It's still commonly referred to by my family along with a few sleepwalking stories of mine.

Might have been you only woke up halfway. I've been known to forget entire conversations if they happen when I've been woken up by the person I'm speaking to and then fallen back asleep right after.

Been there and done that. Worked hard and played harder and it took a toll on my life.

I think Sarah-AB might have a point. In Japan there is a saying. The man takes a drink and then the drink takes the man.

You might be using alcohol to cope with the stresses of the day but you might want to consider evaluating your condition.

Once you cross the line there is no turning back to being a normal drinker.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

i work 16hr days almost every day of the year, i rarely get a "good" sleep!

I am employed at a full time job (day job) and run my own business on the side, i really dont have much for personal time, so any of that is usually limited to a bit of time with the ol lady or having a few wobbly pops with the guys

I can drink like a fish, but i can also hold my alcohol too!

... In Japan there is a saying. The man takes a drink and then the drink takes the man....

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

Except the way I know/heard it was "The man takes a drink, the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes the man" (Just say'n)

The only time I've had that happen to me, either I had too much to drink (Though that was years ago) or I was overly tired. I have even gone to sleep on the second floor in bed then woke up on the sofa on the 1st floor. I live alone and do at times sleep on the sofa, but it is strange to go to sleep in one place then wake up in another.

Your mind can play tricks on you. Stress can also play a big roll! many was the time I went to work asking for overtime because my mind was so keyed up from a hard day's work that I had a hard time sleeping because I kept "working" in my sleep!

That also may create a half conciousness sometimes, where you say or do things and have no recollection. When I was in my early teens my mom would say that I would be in bed, then sit up and start asking wierd questions about relatives and things that made no sense at all! Thankfully, I never sleep-talked about diapers! I would have no recollection about it the next day.

When my dreams are vivid I talk in my sleep just as I would in them. Luckily it's not me saying everything aloud, but occasionally there's enough so that anyone listening can figure out what I'm dreaming. That can be rather embarrassing when it's a dream you really liked but is totally weird to most 'normal' people! It was weird but pleasant to wake up and find my last GF responding to my dreaming (and unknowingly speaking) of myself being screwed by her with our anatomical sexes reversed! I'm glad it rarely happens here as weird as some of my dreams can be.

I sleep-walked twice that I know of as a child, but never since; though I have woke to find myself just getting out of bed several times. Strangely the second time as a child, I was aware of what I was doing but wasn't in control of it, sort of like being in someone else's body even when you know it's your own. I walked into my parent's bedroom, they woke up and asked what was wrong, I said "Nothing.", then Mom told me to go back to bed so I did. When I woke up I had forgotten about it until Mom asked me about it- remembering it all at once like that scared me so much I peed myself immediately; the only time that has ever happened to me which is why I remember it at all.

Also, memory is not solid. It's constantly in flux. Most often, only the important parts of what you remember are true. And sometimes, even those are fabricated or altered. I have some false memories that took decades for me to realize ware actually from dreams. They involve a mall that doesn't exist. I sometimes still find myself there in my dreams.

Also, memory is not solid. It's constantly in flux. Most often, only the important parts of what you remember are true. And sometimes, even those are fabricated or altered. I have some false memories that took decades for me to realize ware actually from dreams. They involve a mall that doesn't exist. I sometimes still find myself there in my dreams.

Can I go shopping with you? With Halloween so close shopping at a 'ghost mall' sounds like a lot of fun! :lol:

Bettypooh

Can I go shopping with you? With Halloween so close shopping at a 'ghost mall' sounds like a lot of fun! :lol:

Bettypooh

If you can find it in the dream world, you'll probly like it. It's got lots of nifty distractions and carries most anything you could ever want. And sometimes there are things like monsters that drop by and terrorize the shoppers. And sometimes monsters who just drop by to do some shopping... So, don't go and raid the gun store if you see monsters there... One of them could be me... I'm often not human in my dreams... Too many limitations on the human form... Too many possibilities in the dream world...

• 2 weeks later...

Not as dramatic as some of these tales, but I usually sleep in briefs and woke up one morning to find myself naked and my underwear neatly folded and laying on the other pillow. I don't drink et al, and l live alone. Couldn't think of anything at the time to explain it other than perhaps something akin to a mild sleepwalking-like incident.