LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Princess Attends!

Ahhh... let me get this straight, this guy/Gal is ripping people off for what amounts to $3 (including shipping) for a diaper that was homemade and they are just going to give you their secret so that you can make your own and not buy this product??? good luck!!! Just make your own!!! it's alot cheaper like Cents on the diaper. Just my thoughts, even if you don't have the a printer, you can buy wall paper border.

Ahhh... let me get this straight, this guy/Gal is ripping people off for what amounts to $3 (including shipping) for a diaper that was homemade and they are just going to give you their secret so that you can make your own and not buy this product??? good luck!!!

Yeah, I suppose it was just wishful thinking.....

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

if you want to make the tapes, you can get clear label stock at office max, staples (i think) and other places.... you just design the artwork and then print them out and cut them.

You MUST use an inkjet printer, NO LASER PRINTER OR COLOR COPIER, unless you wish to ruin it and still not get a tape. Now if you find white paper label stock you could color copy/laserprint them.

Keep in mind that inkjet ink is not water proof, so if you find yourself sweating in that area, pooh, tigger, simba, and princess will offset onto your tummy and thighs

PS: you can get tape designs at diapernh.com and i do sell them already done up for ya, and can make custom sayings too

• 4 months later...