LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For Sale: Small Bambinos?

So the GF and I ordered some Bambinos awhile back, and she thought that small and mediums were the right sizes for her and I.

But they were smaller than she had expected ( or maybe we were larger).

So we are left with 3 or 4 bags of unopened small Bambinos. I can verify that number later when I get home from work.

We're interested in selling them, but don't really know what to ask price wise so I'm gonna say 15 per bag? Plus shipping?

Anyone that's interested please lemme know, and if the price is off, gently nudge me in the right direction.

If the shipping isn't too nuts I will take them, I'm small and would love to give them a try.

I have a 30 waist.

Well ok.

Let me see if I can find any kind of data on what size range a small is supposed to fit. I guess that might be important.

And my zip code is 93551 if you wanted to see how shipping would pan out.

Well ok.

Let me see if I can find any kind of data on what size range a small is supposed to fit. I guess that might be important.

And my zip code is 93551 if you wanted to see how shipping would pan out.

LA to Wilkes-Barre = slaughter on shipping. That's pretty close to coast-to-coast.

Personally I'd like to see beallucanb get them. But I think having something that isn't for sale anymore should be sold for a bit higher price. I would think UPS ground would be best to ship them though in bulk. And they do fit a 30" waist :P

Personally I would tear down the bags and stuff as many would fit into one of those set rate shipping boxes from the post office. If you had one of those vacuum bag things you could suck them puppies way down in size and probably send a whole bag of them pretty cheap. As they say If it Fits...It Ships! :P

Personally I'd like to see beallucanb get them. But I think having something that isn't for sale anymore should be sold for a bit higher price. I would think UPS ground would be best to ship them though in bulk. And they do fit a 30" waist :P

Personally I would tear down the bags and stuff as many would fit into one of those set rate shipping boxes from the post office. If you had one of those vacuum bag things you could suck them puppies way down in size and probably send a whole bag of them pretty cheap. As they say If it Fits...It Ships! :P

Imagine the pin hole leaks from all that compressed SAP though... :whistling:

Well the way I work these things is the first guy who says he's interested in them gets first dibs on all or some. Their choice.

PM's don't count in my book.

So right now, pending shipping costs, he's got 4 bags with his name on them.

:P

If you had one of those vacuum bag things you could suck them puppies way down in size and probably send a whole bag of them pretty cheap. As they say If it Fits...It Ships! :P

Wife saved $20 useing one of those from Oregon to Ga. She just squeezed the air out.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm absolutely kicking myself for not seeing this post sooner. Please let me know if it doesn't work out for the first guy as I would be extremely happy to obtain these, I was devastated when both secure and bambino stopped making the x-plus/bambino/classico. I unfortunately don't have the strength/dexterity to tape up my briefs myself so I have my aid help me out. The secure x-plus and bambino bianco/classico were great because they were the only brief on the market that had both a refastenable tape system and were highly absorbent. With the refastenable tapes i could lightly tape them up and the slowly retape it a few times, slowly pulling them tighter and tighter, which gave me the much wanted freedom of being able to tape up my own brief, which I can't do with any other brief on the market as they all only have 1 or 2 chances to get the tapes right.

• 1 month later...