LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

just read today in a tabloid newspaper that when micheal jacksonRIP was found he was wearing a condom cathrer Daily Star fri30/9/11 what would he be wearing that for?if he was dancing around the previous day .Me no not to believe all we read but i think it was in the court transcripts.Sorry if this isnt rite forum but its a medical sort of thing

It was found in a tabloid. They're known for publishing shit that is outlandish and they shouldn't be considered "news" in any way, shape or form.

Unless it gets published by a reputable newspaper, I would consider it bullshit.

Well Lets say a certain Doctor on trial lets this bit slip to the media at just the right time during his trial of course thru a third party who can't be directly traced back to the Doctor and the jurors are all gonna hear about that and with Jacko being known as a clean freak,it could equal (you know hollywood juries there weird) reasonable doubt that like the doctor claims jackson was given the correct dose and he then gave himself the additional fatal dose and he had the Condom cath on to not soil the bed when the doctor left the room. People will say and do anything to get the Gavel to fall on somebody else! i mean it does not to me pass the sniff test= smells like shit must be shit BUT somebody else got off with the catchy line of "If the glove don't fit you must aquit" and those gloves where as phony as a three dollar bill "fake evidence" manufactured because he would be the likely suspect and since he did do it he faked evidence that the dumb Cops collected and made it real evidence and then you throw in a Racist Detective and the DA should have thrown that case in the fireplace and burned it because from day one they were played like a piano and then Simpson just plain lucked out with Fuhrman he did not plan on that ,but that was a gift that he was glad to take.

this is just my opinion if you have a different one thas fine i am not here to insult or offend anyones personal hero!

Nappy

Unless it gets published by a reputable newspaper, I would consider it bullshit.

I was watching CNN while they were covering testimony at the trial when this was mentioned. I think it was his personal head of security (?) who stated under oath that he was wearing the catheter. Methinks that's as close to a solid source as you're ever going to get.

As for why, somebody who has been dosed up with Propofol (which is used to induce anaesthesia as we know) as well as the various other sedatives (Valium and Ativan IIRC) he'd been given, is not exactly going to be getting up to go for a whiz, are they?

he was taking serious drugs that are used for to make people unconscious... for surgeries there is a reason they dont want you to eat or drink 24hrs prior to surgery he was so drugged i bet he had zero bladder control during those times .

I believe Jackson had fibromyalgia and the sleep disorders that go along with it. Alpha EEG Anomaly, Insomnia

I also believe he had a lot of really bad doctors that did not understand sleep disorders but saw him as a way to make money so they treated him with many inappropriate medication.

• 4 weeks later...