LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hypnosis Question

Hi guys. I am a very open person, and im interested in trying some of the Hypnosis files that i hear so many rants and raves about. I am excited to get into this, however, where do i get the files at? I know warpmymind.com (i think thats it anyway) has a ton of files. But, before i go off and start paying for this stuff, i would like to at least sample it. Is there any free files out there? Possibly from warp my mind? I looked high and low on their site for links to download, but couldnt find anything. Could someone help me?

Thanks Much,

Ryan

Hypnosis doesn't work for me other, but I'd recommend warpmymind if it's still around.

What's interesting though is that years of social conditioning often have an affect like hypnosis - how many people really just wet themselves willfully the first time? It's like something subconscious that blocks it, makes it a real challenge. Though it was more than a decade ago, my first real experiences with wetting I had to stand in front of a toilet.

Relatedly, I think it's the dream of a lot of DLs that we could take a pill, throw a switch, listen to a hypnosis tape, whatever, to make us genuinely incontinent and dependent on diapers, at least for a time!

While I was able to download the first file posted in the earlier thread, I can not download anything in the above thread.

What do you see when you click on the file names ?

Pudding took courses on hypnosis in Uni..

I don't know all the details, but it's one of those things you really need to have an open mind to in order to have it work. She did put me under a few times ~ it's sorta fun. But I don't know how recordings would work....

~Sophie

I have been using the Socalab hypnosis mp3 files and it has taken almost a year for them to work for me.

but you have to keep an open mind and want them to work also. :baby:

So what do you get?

hypnosis files don't work, it's the concept of wanting it enough to remove the mental blocks that keep you from achieving the desired behavior that allows you to achieve said action. Diapered witch has three cds, I listened to them and they were stupid. I am pretty stubborn so that probably didn't help. The best one was the woman who couldn't pronounce diaper correctly. It is was Dye-iaper.

Recordings will never work, to my limited knowledge and experience O.O

It's really just because it's not just the voice that puts you under ~ it's the trust, it's the atmosphere, it's the knowledge that you're allowing yourself to slip under the surface of the water with the full understanding that you'll be rescued when the time comes *happy sigh*

Audio files recorded by a stranger... well.. mmm... I dun' think you'd get very much of that. I have put Soapy under a few times, and she goes under deeper each time because she's come to trust me; but if she were just played some audio file? It would never really work in the same way imo ?

hypnosis files don't work, it's the concept of wanting it enough to remove the mental blocks that keep you from achieving the desired behavior that allows you to achieve said action.

Don't dismiss it out of hand after listening to a couple 'diaper hypnosis' tracks or watching a stage hypnotist or two. I've known a few people that have quit smoking, cured insomnia, and improved focus for studying and work via the encouragement provided through hypnosis. In the smoker's case I personally watched her go through everything. Patches, programs, e-cigs, snack foods(how I quit actually...damn, now I want pretzels), etc. Then after a couple sessions of someone basically repeating(in her words), "you have the willpower to quit, you would like for this change to happen", she stopped cold turkey. She probably could have quit on her own eventually, but who knows how long it would have taken?

Point is, if hypnosis can in any way help someone achieve what they'd like, whether it's the act of simply boosting someone's self-confidence or not, it's a viable means to an end. Even if that end does happen to be wetting your bed or what-have-you :P

For the most part, hypnosis is a sham. It can work in limited capacity on some people, but the vast majority of people will see no effects at all. The people it does work on must be open to it and susceptible to the power of suggestion. Even those people cannot be hypnotized into doing something against their will.

Every person I've hypnotized has had very strong effects shown, actually. One friend of Sophie and mine gets quite anxious at night now without one of her three "needs" (pacifier, diaper or teddy bear). It's quite adorable XD

There have been hundreds(or more) studies on hypnosis. The peer reviewed conclusion is simple...

1. The vast majority of people are not susceptible to hypnosis.

2. Even those that are susceptible cannot be hypnotized to do anything against their will.

Everyone is potentially able to be hypnotized; they just need to trust the person they're being put under by. The reason these studies show the results the do is because they're conducted by strangers.