LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Threw Out My First Diapers That I Ever Bought

I finially worked up the courage to go to the store and buy goodnites, and it was pretty good feeling but i was jsut to neverous keeping them in my house i had to get rid of them, if my parents somehow found out like i would never be able to look at them again i guess ill wait till i move out, which i probably should be now considering im 21

It doesn't matter where you are, it will nag at you until YOU can accept having them around. You have to find a way that you can get used to the idea or you'll just keep throwing out your diapers. I'd highly advice buying them again and just hiding them well. You need to get diapers or this will just keep happening to you. Fight any urge you have to throw them out, you have to, or you'll never get the full enjoyment from your diapers that you desire.

Guest scenarioX

I threw out a bag of Molicares and the old style Secure with the blue liner once. My parents decided to do some renovations to the house and I just didn't want to take the chance(they hired a company) and who knows how much snooping around they would do.

It was best to purge and forget.

It happens, bud....don't feel bad about it.

It's a cycle. Buy diapers, feel guilty/nervous, get rid of diapers. I remember being extremely paranoid about someone finding my stash when I was a teenager. I felt like everyone magically knew because I was so ashamed. I definitely threw away a lot of good diapers because of this. The good news, it'll get easier. You just have to accept yourself... and have hiding places you're confident in.

Haha! Not laughing at you, just the same situation! I threw a pack out one time for fear of being caught, and my dog, as great as she is, got into the trash that evening for leftovers. My parents had already found a stash before then, so my dad just calmly told me that "I" had a mess to clean up!!! I was mortified! There was diaper fluff EVERYWHERE! I just picked it up and never said anything about it. I'm grown now and am married. My wife knows and participates in my lifestyle with diapers. Sometimes I carelessly leave a diaper out and someone will come over to the house and see it. No big deal to me now. I just move it after I realize the mistake and no one ever makes a comment. Just gone and forgotten. Fun times you're going through though! Everyone throws diapers away at some point.

Blakeydl,There was a time before my wife knew about my ab side and a bear got into our trash and there was diaper pieces everywere she wanted to go out and help clean it up but i said you never know when the bear will come back so that kept her in the house till it was cleaned up.She now knows and is my Mommy but it's always funny to listen to others stories.

To address the topic self acceptance has alot to do with this issue once I accepted who I was it didn't really matter to me if somone finds out.

Philly

• 2 weeks later...

if your living at home but over 18 i suggest getting a foot locker with a pad lock, thats what i got and when anyone asked about it I just told them its where i keep all my important documents like taxes etc so i like it locked up. Or just move out, then you can sit around in footed pjs and diapers all day while playing videogames =D

we have all been there and purged our suplies,but until we make peace with ourself and accept who we are you will do it over and over.Just to add a story of mine,many years ago I throw out about 300 diapers of many different brands because I wanted to kick the habit the cold turkey way.It failled in all ways and about a week after doing this I bought new ones

LOL Everyone does it atleast once. I did it about 3 times over the years. My 1st time it was about 12 21x40 diapers; 12 prefold diapers; and plastic pants & 4-6 diaper pins. = about $27 & 3 months of hiding them. I got scared after Mom found my Penthouse & Gallery stash. I was also a PK so that helped me be nervous of getting caught & feeling guilty & ashamed of my feelings.

I did the same thing a month ago, twice in the same night. Got myself some XL girly GoodNights,went home, wet one, stowed them in a bag, got in my vehicle and threw them in a dumpster. Then proceeded to go to walmart directly after and buy Tena super plus' and wet one then threw them out. I finally worked the courage up to buy myself some depends briefs at Walgreen's about 2 weeks ago and have been using them sparingly, the ones over here only stay open until 10pm which is hard for me to make after work. Personally I buy women's diapers because I feel less embarrassed when at the checkout, but I am sure I will get used to it after a while as you hopefully will. We are all here to help each other!

we have all been there and purged our suplies,but until we make peace with ourself and accept who we are you will do it over and over.Just to add a story of mine,many years ago I throw out about 300 diapers of many different brands because I wanted to kick the habit the cold turkey way.It failled in all ways and about a week after doing this I bought new ones

Not all of us have been purgers. At least, not voluntarily. The couple of times my folks found my diaper stashes, they forced me to get rid of them. From that point on, until I got my own house, I just didn't buy any more, and instead, turned to makeshift diapers made from towels. Not as good as the real thing, but they served the purpose, since I wasn't actually using them... Of course, it may help if you were brought up poor and the mentality of "keep ahold of what you have for as long as it's useful and be thankful to have even that" has been deeply ingrained into your psyche since early childhood... Good luck with whatever path you choose... And keep an eye on your finances... You don't want to risk going bankrupt or in debt because you're tossing out perfectly wearable diapers... Conversely, you also don't want to risk your financial security by binging too much, either... Plan out what you can of your finances and try to figure what you can afford to spend on diapers and when you can afford to do that. Or try makeshift homemade diapers. At least with those, you won't have to throw them out. Just toss 'em in the washer and dryer and return them to whatever their intended use was (towel, bedsheet, etc.)...

If anyone has a goodwill or thrift store in their area, I suggest that you donate your nearly full package of adult diapers instead of throwing them out. It serves a two-fold purpose. First, you don't waste the diapers and you give someone else an oppertunity to buy and use them. Secondly, once you regain the desires to wear a diaper again, maybe you can go to that thrift store and buy them back for a fraction of what they origionaly cost you, if they are still there. Better if you just lock them away in a basement trunk and forget about them for a couple weeks since you know the desires will come back in a short time anyway.

• Like 1

From a money saver's perspective I agree, but you know how it is when most first start wearing, they get nervous and scared out of theirr bloody mind. I myself go completely numb and tend to shake a little when in the isle at walgreens and walmart, I know I definitely went numb there last night buying some S/M Tena's (which by the way I have a new found love for).