LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

BabyLexi

Hiyas!

I don't really know how I should introduce myself so I'm just going to make a run for it. I am an 18 yr old girl who fractured my T7/T8 and T12 neurologic injury. As a result I have total incontinence along with being a paraplegic. I live my life in a wheelchair unless I have some sort of comfortable furniture available to me. My SCI happened in June 2011.

Hi there,

Welcome to DD, this is a great site, & there are alot of fun supportive people here. Hope you have fun & see you around,

Rockies Fan.

Guest dragonmaster4066

welcome to dd. hope you have a good time. i understand your issues. feel free to check out my profile. i'm no where near you but i can understand.

welcome to dd. hope you have a good time. i understand your issues. feel free to check out my profile. i'm no where near you but i can understand.

I am sorry that you were involved in a MVA. I'm also sorry that your wife left you because she couldn't stand your need for incontinence products. I am sure you will find someone just like I eventually will once I'm ready for that step. Incontinence is nothing to be ashamed of.

I knew some with CP who was independent for the most part how about yourself?

I live with my mom, one of the reasons I went back to using diapers is because I got tired of waitng for people to help me use the bathroom. Hence they give me more independance.

I live with my mom, one of the reasons I went back to using diapers is because I got tired of waitng for people to help me use the bathroom. Hence they give me more independance.

That's make me want to ask this question. As anyone bugged you about why don't you just get a foley or ISC? There have been people who have told me I should get a foley or just ISC. I've had to tell them that foleys really bother me and ISC would do no good because my bladder is always draining.

I have gotten that remark a few times as well. It still comes down to the whole hangup people have for diapers saying that they are only for babies and not the assistance device that they are. There have been a few times where a catheter might have come in handy for short term, but I never would think of using them for long term. The bladder infection I received the last time being the least of it.

• 3 weeks later...