LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Facebook More Important To People Than A Toilet...

Yea, most of the time I am lucky if I look at it more then twice a week. Guess facebook is really only applicable if you actualy HAVE friends. The imaginary ones just don't seem towrite back that much. Sigh

I read an editorial piece on internet addiction in a parenting magazine not long ago. The author related that she didn't become aware of exactly how much of her life FB had taken over until her young daugher wet herself b/c mommy was too busy playing farmville to help her with the snaps on her overalls.

I read another article that drew a (loose) correlation between sites like FB and the global recession. Companies in the US lose millions of man-hours of work per year b/c people check their FB and play around online during the workday. Those millions of man-hours equate to billions of dollars in lost profit. Like it or not... FB (and sites like it) may be one of the major causes of the recession. Just something to ponder.

I read an editorial piece on internet addiction in a parenting magazine not long ago. The author related that she didn't become aware of exactly how much of her life FB had taken over until her young daugher wet herself b/c mommy was too busy playing farmville to help her with the snaps on her overalls.

I read another article that drew a (loose) correlation between sites like FB and the global recession. Companies in the US lose millions of man-hours of work per year b/c people check their FB and play around online during the workday. Those millions of man-hours equate to billions of dollars in lost profit. Like it or not... FB (and sites like it) may be one of the major causes of the recession. Just something to ponder.

I think you shouldn't subscribe to whatever it is that had that article, because they seem to be trying to rewrite history. One should remember that the global recession was caused when the housing bubble collapsed, and has shown there's no correlation between a company's profit margin and how well the economy is doing (as many companies today are making record profits despite the down turn).

And the other fallacious idea of productivity being lost when has only increased since the 60's. It's kind of ironic that with less workers, productivity and profits have gone up.

If you have a job where it is possible to waste time on facebook you are probably not contributing a lot to the economy in the first place. Real wealth is generated through manufacturing and resource extraction and their related services. The collapse happened because the too much of the economy was based on financial masturbation to make money out of thin air rather than sweat blood and tears. It just took a while before the world got wise to the scam. I have a feeling it is not a ressesion that will resolve itself but rather a correction.