LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pink Attends?

I stumbled across this image today but can't get the actual website to load - says it's down for maintenance. Have there ever actually been pink, plastic, Attends out there?

I do not believe so, but dammit, if they did, I want to know about it, lol.

They are out there i find some on ebay but there not really pink more so a purple if your looking for them to hold alt you'll be dissaponted

how ever being i would say a day diaper there great very comfy and feel nice but a bit noisy but i like that in a diaper there

if you find them on a site please let me know i haven't had any luck finding them except on ebay

If you look at the edges of the diaper on the "model" photo you can see that the diaper was photoshopped pink and it wasn't masked well and the pink is overflowing onto the skin. It's also pretty obviously not someone actually wearing the diaper but a picture with a diaper placed over it. I don't even think that's an attends.

• Like 1

I think that these are also more purple than pink. They are more on par with molicare than Attends. Absorbancy is proably a one and done. I have seen pictures of these and I think that they are basically Attends Classic in the regular size.

In fairness to Attends, that isn't a picture from them (Incontinence manufacturers don't make it a habit to have cute girls modeling their products, since their goal is discretion), and that is a person who is wearing purple underwear under the diaper, which both changes the color and increases the thickness, at least a little bit.

This is a real product, yes, but is it a product you want? Well it's better than Depend, but that really isn't saying much.

After a second look, that isn't purple underwear. That's a line from a sloppy chroma key/copypaste of an image in an image editing tool such as photoshop. Either way, it's not something to blame the company that made the diaper for. :P

Well, their website appears to be back up, and these "Pink Attends" still show as "sold out". Linky

Same place also offers (offered?) these: Snugs

Which, I've seen discussed elsewhere. I think someone mocked them up to supposedly mimic Luvs diapers for adults, but, reportedly failed miserable? Either way, odd things for a supposedly vanilla incon store to sell.

Anyone in Toronto able to verify the authenticity of this company in general?

Edit: on final view, it looks like they know about the ABDL community, as this section of their website references us.

• 2 weeks later...

I have located an actual pink adult diaper.

http://www.adultdiapersupplier.com/item/diapers-briefs/premium-overnight-briefs-diapers

I verified with Mega Careline's website, and the photos do match. Apparently, based on the specs, this is a pretty heavy hitter (half a gallon capacity per their claims) at a bargain price (under a buck apiece for mediums).

I filled out the form for a sample from MCL Medical (the link referenced) - I'll keep you posted.

Photo should appear once approved by the admin. They aren't very bright purple/pink, but you can see from the color of the white six tape attends in my hand that they aren't white....a light purple would be my description....

Again...Attends 10 Size Regular with Easy Fit tapes

P1010006.jpg