LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm just wondering if any of you find yourself impatient to put something out. I have never been someone to reread something 6 times. I read it once or twice make small corrections and post. I guess I think if I take too long I will never actually put it out there. I'm curious if anyone does this and finds success? I mean I have read some stories on here and they are so polished. I guess they must take a lot of time to put out such great work.

Maybe writing will finally slow me down, I sure hope one day I can match some of the other writers skills. I don't think I'm doing too bad on my first story since I have never done any creative writing before.

I write very, very stream-of-consciousness. In fact, most of my contributions to Naomi were written in the browser window and posted. Do I reread and wish that I had done a detail here and there slightly different? Maybe, but that's true no matter how many times I revise it. I see the movie in my head and I write it as descriptively as possible, and it seems to work.

Good to hear that I am not alone. Out of curiosity how far ahead do you see in the movie? I find my conversations tend to flow pretty much as I type them. I have an idea of what I might want to say in a very broad sense but then suddenly the characters are talking in my head and my fingers are typing. I have a broad sense of what I want to achieve but getting there is a different thing. BTW your advice last night was invaluable. I managed to write some more today and really develop Rosie more than I had imagined I would be able to. Her backstory suddenly came to me all at once as I typed the conversation out.

Yeah, if I can see ahead, I keep writing, even though I take chapter breaks. With the side story, I was about 6 chapters ahead of what I was posting, just because I realized folks here are pretty happy with a single update per day, and running that far ahead gave room for what ended up happening later this week, which was my wrist started giving me a ton of trouble again, and I really haven't been able to focus on much other than the pain. Work has been brutal as a result, and I haven't written but maybe a few paragraphs.

It takes me quite awhile to put something down, I have to make sure of my facts and make it sound like I was saying it to whoever is reading it.

I do stop and make changes, sometimes coming back later to make changes.

I think it's a curse. LOL

I write very, very stream-of-consciousness. In fact, most of my contributions to Naomi were written in the browser window and posted. Do I reread and wish that I had done a detail here and there slightly different? Maybe, but that's true no matter how many times I revise it. I see the movie in my head and I write it as descriptively as possible, and it seems to work.

I was curious about this, because I haven't noticed a lot of spelling or grammar errors in your writing (I'm probably the worst proof reader of all time- so that's not saying a lot). I couldn't write in the browser, because I need Word to catch my spelling errors, and I prefer the platform.

I'm currently writing a story based on the movie "BIG" although obviously it is the exact opposite. My problem is that I'll write a beginning of a story, but I tend to write in big chunks. It is like cleaning, I'll get a hair up my butt and write a few thousand words, but then hold off for the next week and not write a damn thing. Stories die, because I lose touch with the character.

Spark, admittedly, my day job is as a speech recognition editor (medical transcription), so I'd venture I'm smarter than the average bear regarding grammar/punctuation, though I do have slips occasionally. I wouldn't say Naomi is error-free, but it's clean enough to where the mistakes aren't distracting, which is all I'm worried about on an internet forum.