LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I guess in the paper in Michigan about a year ago a guy with a leg bag was patted down and his urine leaked out all over his pants. He was suing the TSA and then several months later he claimed the exact same thing happened. Other than that, I haven't heard much negative from AB/DL's. If they pat you down and notice you are wearing diapers, I haven't heard that anything negative has happened.

I've flown about 10 times or so since the 1st of the year, once internationally, and haven't had any issues. I've gone through the new back scatter imaging machines in Secure X-Plus with no problems. There have been some comments that if your diaper is very wet that the gel would make it show up more, not sure about that. I have gone through once when I did need a change (did it right after security) and didn't have a problem. You get more hassle over belts, shoes, watches, etc then from wearing a diaper.

I'd like to believe that the TSA agents are trained to recognize diapers and understand that it's a protective undergarment and not an explosive device.

The guy with the leg bag was a tragic mistake and the tale about the old woman was blown completely out of proportion by the press.

There are plenty of people with control problems who wear some sort of protection when they travel, I think if it was a major issue you'd have heard about it by now.

As much as these searches are a violation of our constitutional rights it doesn't appear that anything is going to be done to address them. The ACLU is too busy trying to win amnesty for illegals to take up an issue that actually effects the civil liberties of Americans.

well i dispise defending the goverment but the elderly ladys diaper needed changed but her excort did not have any extra diapers.

i think it was blown so big because of the negligence of the care giver not the tsa but in todays world everyone wants to blame the goverment.

common sence says that whe traveling our going out with a incontent indivual to have a change of protection that they use. i mean would you fly with a baby with one diaper, the ederly lady had dementai and complete inconentince so there for i would have thought to pack like i would if i had a baby with me. In no way am i saying that elderly are babys but or am saying thats how they should be treated. my wife is a cna and i here the stories from the home she works at, and alot of patients have to be watch witht the same attention as a child. my grandma is in the late stages of dementa and she had to me put in a home for her saftey, so i know what i am talkiing about

""As much as these searches are a violation of our constitutional rights it doesn't appear that anything is going to be done to address them. The ACLU is too busy trying to win amnesty for illegals to take up an issue that actually effects the civil liberties of Americans. ""

i dispise the consitution being used to undermine the authority of the tsa, yes you have the right too refuse a search but don't plan to flight, i would rather have people mad at the goverment, then have another 9-11-01. so yes i am for all the security measures they are putting in place.

I fly on average once a month and I would say 99% of the time I do not have a problem. I have gone through the new back scatter machines multiple times and have only been patted down once and it was due to a moderately wet diaper. In fact, the TSA agent who patted me down actually asked if I was in an "adult protective garment" and if it could be wet. I had to say yes, and he said we'll be done rather quickly. He did a quick pat down and I was on my way. He was probably the most polite TSA agent to ever pat me down, so they are trained to recognize an adult diaper.

That being said, the behavior of TSA agents varies by airport. In some they are courteous and polite to the flying public. In other airports, the flying public are treated like the scum of the earth, with a lot of yelling out instructions and being just plain rude to the traveling public.

Best way to have a speedy trip through an airport, be prepared. Follow the TSA rules and be prepared. Just my opinion.

I would walk to my destination rather than put up with TSA security checks to board a plane..................has any one heard whether or not they have ever actually found an explosive device of any sort. I do know they have an awesome collection of shampoo and hair gel.