LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Here

Hey all! I had my 18th birthday last week so I am finally able to post here! Woo Hoo!

My name is Pam and I am 18. I live in New Hampshire with my Aunt and Uncle. I am incontinent due to a birth defect. Just have no control over my bladder at all. I wear Tena diapers mostly, and my Aunt usually helps me change. I don't have a boyfriend right now, and aren't really looking at the moment.

Welcome to the site Pam and glad to have you as a member. Congratulations on turning 18!!! :thumbsup:

I've recently noticed more girls joining the site lately and hope that trend continues. There are lots of incontinent members here as well, so you're not alone. I hope you enjoy the site and actively participate on the boards and in chat. Again, welcome aboard!

Welcome to the site Pam and glad to have you as a member. Congratulations on turning 18!!! :thumbsup:

I've recently noticed more girls joining the site lately and hope that trend continues. There are lots of incontinent members here as well, so you're not alone. I hope you enjoy the site and actively participate on the boards and in chat. Again, welcome aboard!

Thanks for the welcome :)

Im surprised there are so many incontinent people like me who have figured out how to have fun with needing diapers. I was in a support group for a while but they were all whiny and thought I was nuts for having fun with it.

Welcome. Hope you have many happy days. Glad to see you are able to enjoy your situation rather than just living with it. May you continue to do so.

It's really awesome to see your willingness to come here and share yourself with us. I've been truly amazed by the increase of girls who are incontinent, AB's or otherwise comeing here and participating like yourself.

Welcome and look forward to getting to know you more.

Hi all!

I use to be a member here, but for some reason, my old name is not working. So I made a new one. A little about myself. I am a diaper loving crossdresser. I wear diapers just about 24/7, it helps to work in a diaper friendly office. Anyways, I am looking for friends and those who have the same likes. If you see me in the chat room, please feel free to PM me.

Have a good one and stay diapered.

Dl

Hi all!

I use to be a member here, but for some reason, my old name is not working. So I made a new one. A little about myself. I am a diaper loving crossdresser. I wear diapers just about 24/7, it helps to work in a diaper friendly office. Anyways, I am looking for friends and those who have the same likes. If you see me in the chat room, please feel free to PM me.

Have a good one and stay diapered.

Dl

Hi dlcdmabr2, welcome back! You should make a new post to introduce yourself again. This is inPAMpers' intro post. Curious about the diaper friendly office.

• 1 year later...

Hey!

A belated happy birthday to you. Glad you found our community! May you have success in finding a boyfriend who appreciates you for who you are and who is able to share in your world. Until then, may you have lots of fun!

Hey all! I had my 18th birthday last week so I am finally able to post here! Woo Hoo!

My name is Pam and I am 18. I live in New Hampshire with my Aunt and Uncle. I am incontinent due to a birth defect. Just have no control over my bladder at all. I wear Tena diapers mostly, and my Aunt usually helps me change. I don't have a boyfriend right now, and aren't really looking at the moment.

What is the birth defect that caused you to have no control? I am moving back to VT / NH area from MI next week. I was diagnosed with Urge incontinence / OAB (overactive bladder) and have worn diapers for many years. I was actually diagnosed at Dartmouth Hitchcock in Lebanon after some testing by a urologist. I used to be a bed wetter and then started having problems during the day with making it to the bathroom. I am also a diabetic which does not help.

Do you know when you need to be changed? or does you Aunt have to check you? How often do you need to be changed?

Guest DrewinPampers

hi y'all, I am new here, and would love to talk wiht other AB/DL's, I am hoping to find a mommy or daddy willing to put me back into diapers

welcome to the group

Now your old enough to buy diapers on your own. I hope you are welcome here.