LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Waking Up To A Wet Bed Isn'T All That Bad

This morning, what I wore to bed was maybe maxed out and leaked a bit on the bed.

Back in grade school,

I would of flooded the bed b/c of no protection (emotionally and functional)

Well the mattress had it's protection. But That's an old story...

It wasn't that bad.

Just one of those mornings I had to get up, not wake up.

Took care of it, and back in dry pants.

Happy in a Nappy.

Gawd, what a difference having some control over your own life can mean..

Eww... I can't stand the feeling of wet cloth... My folks were of the mind that "if you don't get up, we'll dump a pot of cold water on you". Also, they perty much forced me to into the boyscouts... And it would always rain when we camped. And none of tents were waterproofed. But at least you're not talking about wet socks... Those're the worst...

You could literally blame a wet bed (or sleeping bag) on the rain.

My point was that you wouldn't have to. Everyone woke up with completely drenched sleeping bags and an inch or so of rain water in the bottom of the tent. Some of us wised up and started bringing trash bags to sleep in.

• 2 years later...

I love waking up to a soaked diaper, not having awakened to pee :wub: And if the bed gets wet, so what? It's protected and the mattress is already shot so meh, whatever :P I don't like the extra laundry but if that's what life in diapers is like I'll deal with it- it's a small price to pay for so much peace and contentedness B) A wet bed without diapers, I DO hate that- but that's why I wear diapers :)