LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Sleepers *Baby Style* (New)

I would buy some if they were not on the other side of the Atlantic, I love sleepers of all types.

I wish I could look at them more carefully and feel the material, the arm hole openings look as though they have no elastic cuffs.

I used to buy that type with the multicolor material when I was in my teens i love that look.

• 4 weeks later...

I picked one up yesterday at the Norwich Primark. I had told my wife about them the other day, and we went to take a look. When we got to the rack, she said "Not the baby one...". I told her that was the only one I liked, and she agreed. While I was picking it up, a child saw them too and said to his father "Daddy, do you want a baby suit too?" The father replied no, he didn't need a baby suit.

Just before that, we were at the LIDL in Attleborough, taking advantage of the 2-packs of Siempre diapers for 13 pounds. Good deal for 56 diapers, even if they aren't that great.

Got mine. Nice and snug in it and a dry cuddlz.

These are basically a compulsory purchase for all UK based ABs. Footed PJs in a variety of designs, sized up to XL, and including one with feet and a babies and bottles design. It leaves me wondering who would buy that one except us.

The XL fits me well, I'm 6'2" and 20 stone.

Pic is of the selection in my local store

post-3833-0-85780400-1316557505_thumb.jp

post-3833-0-85780400-1316557505_thumb.jp

• 3 weeks later...

Hehe got one yesterday. I went to cashier and she goes to me: "Is it for you?". I blushed and admitted shyly: "Uhm, yes". She saw embarrassed how I was and replied: "They are really good". I wanted to get out of the building as soon as possible. But afterwards I was so happy for some reason. I don't know maybe it's cause I openly admitted that I got something that only babies would wear for myself? I kept smiling until I got home to finally try them ^^ I used to buy some of those baby-blue one but then it was different because it might seem as if I'm buying them for my mistress. But this time it was obvious. Its for you! Baby bottles, pacifiers, no zip-only poppers, and baby boy colour? Ah... Perfect ;D

^I think your cashier tried on the merchandise. That is how she knows "they are really good." Think about it, all she had to do was smile and nod, not ask if it was for you, and give her opinion. You could have asked if she wanted to see you try it on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't think they're going to carry this exact design again. :( I ordered one off ebay last year and had it sent to the states, totally my favorite sleeper ever. If only I lived in a colder climate I could wear it more often.

I just finished designing a pattern for a one-piece sleeper (open at the ankles/no footies). I haven't ordered fabric to make one yet; I'm debating whether or not I'll get enough use out of it. I don't live alone, so I can't actually wear it to bed. I'd only be able to wear it when I'm in my own house alone, and when I am, I'm usually wearing day clothes (dresses and skirts). I did, however, order some flannel fabric and some snaps to make a "onesie."

• 2 weeks later...

Primark are restocking sleepers, I have my eyes on a Hello Kitty design. My fiance is disappointed though, as the women's have new designs and the male section doesn't. Luckily he's a skinny guy and loves the new animal prints in the ladies section, so I think we'll both be getting new pj's very soon!

Wondered down to the large primart in Croydon earlyer today and they have some new male designs which looked like they had just come in, they where mainly Christmas based.

Didn't get any because they don't have feet and all the socks in my house seem to go missing *eyes the landlord and then his dog* and because I thought they looked kind of like that Christmas sweeter my nan got me years ago thats hanging in my cupboard and only comes out every Christmas. :P

• 4 weeks later...

The material for my sleeper just arrived this week. It is prewashed and ready to be cut out and sewn as soon as my brother is out of the house long enough for me to set up the "workshop" in the spare bedroom. That will probably be Monday after he leaves for work and I have the day off. Can't wait!