LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Do You Guys Buy Your Clothing?

so i am getting my own place soon, and im going to start buying stuff i could never own because of my snooping parents. so with that being asked, where do you guys get your clothing? like onesies, diaper covers, etc. i google'd ABDL clothing, and looked through a couple sites, most seemed to be in the UK which means expensive shipping for me. So who has the best prices, and a great selection. discreet shipping is a must for me too.( i am going to have a roommate, and i dont want him to suspect anything) im looking to try out some AB stuff that i have never been able to, and maybe even trying out some sissy wear, its something i have been interested in too. lol. Thanks all.

Ryan

I get my footie pj's from Pajama City (http://www.pajamacity.com). They usually come in white or Christmas theme (depending on the time of year) soft shipping bags. They are really quality I wear mine almost every night and they last a long time. There is also a lot of great stuff at www.baby-pants.com their cloth diapers are great. They also have bibs, pacifiers, plastic pants, training pants and onsies. They also have really good customer service and are very, very discreet. They come in plain shipping as from BP. I know there are a lot of other places out there but these are the only ones I have used. Best of luck finding the stuff you are looking for.

i got my onesies from amazon, i got my footed pj's in hte winter from wal mart and kmart's website... i got my diaper covers from ebay, the seller was either in china or japan... very cheap shipping... like i paid $0.99 for the diaper cover and like $6 for shipping and i got it in less than two weeks.

I got my pink rhumba pants from Fetware. They ship out of NH and have a good reputation and the quality is great. I haven't looked at their site recently so I don't know what else they have.

Hugs,

Freta

Ebay is a great site. It is where I get 90% of my stuff. There is one seller from Vermont, Big.Baby.Boutique is the user name. She makes the greatest outfits that are awesome like the one in my gallery. She also ships very fast. I also sell diapers on ebay.