LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Laura & Holly (Ending Posted 12/8)

Chapter 7

"No!" I blushed, pulling the blankets back over my lap as I realized how it must look. "Look, this isn't important! You have to listen to me, Holly..."

"You should have told me you were a bedwetter," she said, exasperated. "In all my time doing this, I've never had someone your age wet her bed, definitely not on the first night. That's certainly going to make the later stages of your punishment a little more difficult. And the way you've been acting, I have no doubt you'll be making it to those stages."

"No!" I protested again, hardly hearding anything past her first sentence, the shame of that implication hitting me like a slap to the face. "I'm not a bedwetter! I just..." I shook my head, remembering what I was doing. "You have to go downstairs! The real Holly is there!"

"And I suppose its her fault you peed your pants, is it?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Umm... Yes..." I said, looking down, cheeks flushing. Even knowing it wasn't a lie, her expression made me realize how much it sounded like one. "You have to believe me," I begged.

"You?" The woman chuckled. "You've been trying to feed me that ridiculous story since you got home, you've been acting up almost constantly, you got me out of bed twice in one night, and you wet your own bed like a toddler. And you think you deserve to have this latest little tale of yours believed? I think it's more likely that, deep down, you're just a scared little girl, too afraid to take responsibility for her own actions. Which is why I'm here."

"I didn't," I protested, horrified to feel warm tears starting to flow from my eyes. I was angry at her for not believing me, but her words made me feel too small and helpless to do much about it, as if her merely saying them somehow made them true. "Please, I'm not a bedwetter, I just..."

She shook her head. "The more you deny it, the further back it makes me think you need to be taken. You weren't responsible enough to tell me about it in the first place, and now you aren't responsible enough to admit to it. Do you really think this is how a grown up acts?"

I didn't have an answer for that, or, rather, I didn't have one that she would actually listen to. I shrugged listlessly, as it slowly dawned on me that not only had I landed myself in trouble, but the nanny was so sure I was lying there was almost no chance she was going to try to catch Holly. I'm sure she'd heard us by now, but what did that matter? That just meant she knew the nanny had her hands full with me, so she could safely continue her search. And eventually she'd find the keys and high tail it out of here, while I was stuck there like Cassandra, trying to get her caught to someone who was sure I was a liar.

Seeing that she wasn't getting any more of a response from me, as I was too busy sulking and feeling sorry for myself, she began tossing my pillows and stuffed animals to the floor, peeling back blankets and examining them for a moment before deciding they could join the growing pile, too. Finally, she unhooked the corners of the fitted sheet and gathered it up, with in the center, lifting the bundle and carrying it across the hall and into the bathroom.

She set me down on the toilet, the hard surface beneath me sending a fresh torrent of wetness into the sheets wrapped all around me now, as I struggled to untangle myself from them. The nanny started to run the water in the bathtub, testing it with her fingertips, and I had a sudden renewal of hope. If she took my wet things to the laundry room, which I was sure had to be downstairs somewhere, while I was getting cleaned up, then maybe she'd run into Holly after all.

In the interest of hurrying that along, as soon as I managed to get away from the sheets, I started to get undressed, though all I could really do on that front was take off the nightshirt and wait obediently behind her, watching as she filled the tub. I had hoped for a shower instead, but it would do.

When she finally decided the water was deep enough, she turned back to me. "I'm going to go get the key to those," she told me, nodding to the plastic panties. "And you are going to stay right here. You're getting a spanking tonight, young lady, but if you try to run off, you'll be getting it before your bath rather than after... If not both. It really would be best not to test me right now."

My heart began to beat faster at the threat - no, the promise, this time - of a spanking, and even knowing I had one final chance to avoid it, the prospect was rather frightening. I looked over at the door as she shut it behind her, biting my bottom lip as I weighed my options. I wasn't sure where her room was, though it couldn't be far, considering how quick she could get to my - no, Holly's - room. If I could catch Holly now, it was ensure the safety of my bottom... But what if she was gone already? Or hiding somewhere I couldn't find her before the nanny found me? Or what if I was too slow, and the nanny caught me before I even made it down the stairs?

Before I could decide whether or not the risk was worth it, she was back, turning me around and unlocking the plastic pants. The cool air against my skin was a blessed relief as she carefully slid them down my legs, trying to keep what little urine remained in them from spilling out until I had stepped out of them, and she'd swept the wet sheets off of the toilet so she could empty them inside.

"When you take those to the laundry room," I said quietly, wanting to leave nothing to chance now that I knew what was on the line, "could you please just look in the living room? Just for a second? And if there's nobody there, I'll shut up about it, I swear."

She raised an eyebrow as she stared down at me, somehow making me feel even more naked. "You're the one who had an accident on these sheets," she informed me, as if I didn't know. "You're the one who's going to be washing them, not me."

"Oh," I blushed. "Well... Umm... Could you just go look anyway, while I'm taking my bath?"

"I'm not going anywhere, young lady. After all the 'maturity' you've displayed today, I don't even know if I can trust you know how to clean yourself properly. So why don't you show me how it's done?"

I had, of course, been washing myself for years, and as far as I knew there had never been any problems with how I did it. Still, it had been almost as long since I'd had to do so in a bath, rather than a shower, much less with an audience. The woman had already seen me naked, more than once, and I was a little scared at how desensitized I was growing to that, but actually having to take a bath with her watching me like a hawk was something else entirely. For a few seconds, I could just stand there, hardly able to believe it, until she started to move towards me.

Scared, and not thinking, I stepped into the tub, only getting one foot in before I felt myself being picked up again and set back down. "You're not off to a very good start," she told me, stepping in front of me and reaching into the tub for a washcloth, snatching it from the bar it was hung over and dipping it into the water. She lathered it up with a bar of soap, then turned to me, running the cloth up my legs and between them. "You're not going to get very clean if you're sitting in your own pee," she said, rinsing off the washcloth in the sink before wiping most of the suds away and stepping back. "Go on, then," she said after another moment.

I walked over to the sink where she'd left the washcloth and rinsed it off again, then took it with me to the tub, stepping in and gently lowering myself in. The water was much warmer than I would have made it, but I kept my complaints to myself. I draped the cloth back over its bar and picked up the bar of soap rubbing it over the parts of my body the nanny hadn't already gotten to.

"This isn't a race," she said. "Are you looking forward to your spanking that much?"

I blushed, both for the critique and the insinuation. Really, I just wanted to get done so we would stand a chance of running across Holly, but I couldn't very well say that. I slowed myself down as much as I dared, then grabbed the washcloth and ran it over my skin. Satisfied, I stood up, reaching for a towel.

Instead, the nanny walked back over and pushed me back into the water. "You need to scrub a little harder than that," she told me. "And that's three strikes. Since you can't do it yourself, I'll just have to take over." Ignoring my protests, she grabbed a stool from the cabinet under the sink - she must have brought that herself, since I didn't reconize it - along with a bottle of body wash and a large white mitten.

"No, I can do it," I said, not quite sure if my pride was hurt more by the idea of being bathed by another woman, or that she didn't think I was capable of doing it myself. "Just give me another chance!"

"It isn't a race, but I don't want to be at this all night, either." She sat down on the stool and slipped the mitt onto her hand, letting me see that while one side was soft white fabric, the other was a rough looking light brown. She dipped it into the bath and squeezed body wash onto it, working up a lather before starting to scrub me. And I do mean scrub. I tried to wriggle away from her. I wouldn't say the mitt hurt, exactly, but the texture was far from that of the washcloth, and even further from the soft body puff I normally used, and her relentless use of it made me feel as if she were trying to scrape off my skin.

I tried feebly to push her hand away as she rubbed the horrid thing over my chest, the action about the furthest it was possible to get from sexy, making it all the more humiliating when I felt a faint sense of arousal simply from the contact. It seemed to go on for far longer than she had spent on the rest of my body, though I'm sure it was just my imagination, since her expression stayed the same when she moved down to my tummy, which made me wriggle all the more, as I was rather ticklish there.

"Up," she ordered, before continuing the treatment on my lower half. "You barely even touched your legs," she lectured as she corrected my mistake. "A little wash to get your urine off of them is hardly all they need."

Finally, she pulled the drain, letting the water drain out as she removed the mitt and grabbed the shower head instead, tugging it down from its hook and holding it over me, rinsing me off. I half expected to see bloody scrapes across my body, but instead my skin looked pink and fresh. I didn't even bother trying to cover myself... Not only had she shaved my pubic hair, she'd now washed every inch of me, it felt like, so the whole idea of modesty seemed pointless. I didn't protest when she started to dry me, either, wrapping me in a large, fluffy, pink towel and patting me dry.

She hung the towel back up, then re-gathered my sheets, folding them so the wettest parts were in the middle before handing them to me. She waited a minute before sighing and saying, "You can't wait around forever."

"Well, I... I don't know where the laundry room is," I told her, honestly.

"I'm getting sick of your games," she sighed. "I wouldn't be surprised if you still make your mother do your laundry, but I'm sure she didn't take your dirty clothes there for you all the time, too."

"I don't live here," I reminded her. "I don't..."

"Holly. I am sick and tired of hearing that lie. Now, you are going to lead me to the laundry room, and you are going to put those in the washer - I'll be there to make sure you don't mess anything up, in case you really don't have any idea what you're doing. Then you're getting a spanking. And for every minute you waste, you'll be getting an extra ten spanks. Now get moving."

• Like 3

Uh oh...our 'new' Holly seems to be in some trouble now! I can't help but wonder if the real Holly will reappear. Don't tell us though...I love the suspense. I also love the story!

Chapter 8

Unable to help myself, fully aware of how stupid and pitiful it made me sound, I let out a whimper as I stood there, completely naked, freshly scrubbed, holding my wet sheets and pajamas. "Please, no," I sniffled. "I'll be good, I'll..."

"The clock is already ticking," she cut me off. She wasn't wearing a watch, which made me even more apprehensive, since it meant she was just going to guess at how long I took... It seemed incredibly unfair to me, but other than a wordless whine, I didn't dare say anything to that effect. Now, with the threat of a spanking looming darker than ever over me, I didn't dare do much, other than shuffle past her into the hallway, heart thumping as I made my way toward the stairs.

As I reached them, I slowed down, taking my time, being as quiet as possible. I didn't know how much of the conversation Holly might have overheard, but if there was a chance she had missed the whole part about the laundry, I didn't want to squander that good fortune. As I made my way down the stairs, I debated whether I wanted to risk a detour through the living room on the off chance she was still there. It would add to the amount of time I spent wandering around, which would add to my spanking... But if she was there, I could avoid that altogether.

In the end, it wasn't really a choice. I knew that if I had any shot of avoiding that punishment, I was going to take it, so I started creeping towards the living room, praying the nanny would keep quiet. She did - I'm sure she was just fine with the idea of me earning a longer spanking if I wanted to play around, though I hoped my commitment to my supposed lie would make her wonder if that was really what it was.

Unfortunately, and consistent with the rest of my luck, the living room was empty. My stomach churned and my heart thumped anxiously as I looked around, hoping to spot something, anything, that would suggest that Holly had been there, to show that I wasn't a liar. Desperately, I moved through the room and into the foyer, slightly relieved to see my purse still there. At least she was probably still in the house, somewhere. But how was I going to find her? I felt like she was watching me, silently laughing to see my this way, how she was meant to be.

Then I had a thought that made me even queasier. What if she was watching me... And I'd just shown her right where to look? I'm sure she wouldn't think it was a coincidence that I went there right after the place I'd told her the keys were, especially when the nanny was following me too close for me to even dream of trying to run away, even if I had the guts to try that nude. Mortified, and desperately trying to think of another plan, I just stood there for what I'm sure was far too long, until at last the nanny grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"Don't think this is going to work," she warned me. "You can run the clock up as much as you want... If there are too many for one night, I'll just spread them out over the next few days. And if you don't hurry up, you're going to have enough for a freshly warmed bottom before bedtime every day for the rest of the week. If you know what's good for you, you'll hurry up."

Squeaking at that thought, I followed her advice as I started to wander through the house. Holly knew the place and I didn't, so, much as I'd have liked to, I had to resign myself to the idea that, outside of pure chance, I wasn't going to find her. The house was even bigger than I'd imagined, and more beautiful, but I couldn't afford to admire it as I rushed from room to room, desperately hoping to spot a washing machine through an open door.

Finally, I found the basement door instead, and, after another brief internal debate, I started down the steps. I hadn't checked all of the upstairs, but I felt pretty confident that I'd seen enough to know that what I was looking for wasn't there. Another maze of rooms greeted me there, including one with a pool table, another with an array of workout equipment, and one with some canned food and a large freezer... But no washing machine.

I almost felt like sitting down right there, among the jars of green beans and tomato juice, and giving up. I looked up at the nanny, but there was so sympathy there. "Are you having fun?" she asked. "Because I promise, you won't be very soon."

I inventoried the basement again mentally, trying to make sure there wasn't some door I'd accidently overlooked. My memory didn't seem to think so, but it was hard to know for sure. I started to bounce on my feet anxiously, trying to decide whether it was worth it to make another round, since I was already down there, or to go back upstairs. I wound up making another quick circuit, finding nothing new, before I went back up the steps, clumsily tripping over the sheets in my hands, which were starting to droop dangerously low after all their jostling.

I had no idea where to look next, so, just to keep moving, I went to the kitchen, walking over to the door on the far side that I'd assumed was a pantry. I juggled my damp, stinky load and managed to get a hand free, pushing the door open to find... the laundry room.

I almost wished I hadn't, to be honest. To practically go straight for it after coming up from the basement was bound to look suspicious, as if everything up until then was a game, and only now did I realize how serious it really was. If the nanny hadn't been sticking right by me, I'd have gotten myself a few extra spanks to do a bit more fumbling about, but it was too late for that.

I stumbled over to the washer, shoving all my laundry inside, then looked around for the detergent, again managing to find it right off when I checked the cabinet over the machine on tip-toe. I pulled the bottle down and unscrewed the cap, filling it and starting to dump it into the washer before feeling my wrist grabbed from behind. "You don't need all that," she told me, taking it from me and emptying part of it back into the container. "You only fill it up to that line," she said, before putting it in and shutting the lid, starting the machine.

As it rumbled to life, I felt my knees grow weak and my mouth turn dry. I knew what was coming next, and as soon as I felt her hand close over my wrist, I knew there was nothing I could do to stop it, if there ever had been. I was crying even before we got to the living room, before she sat down and pulled me over her lap, bottom exposed, before I felt her hand rubbing my shivering bottom in a gentle circle. "I just want you to know," she said, "that this isn't for wetting your bed. This is for not telling me about it so I could be properly prepared for it, and then lying about it. I would have been happy to put you in some protection for the night, but you had to make things difficult."

I didn't dare try to explain that I hadn't wet my bed, or that I wasn't Holly. I couldn't say anything but, "I'm sorry." Her hand stopped rubbing, then moved away. I squirmed, waiting fearfully as I wriggled helplessly on her lap, eyes darting around the room, spotting both TVs again, and the shelves of knick-knacks, and a closet along one wall, its door open just enough for me to see inside. Some coats hung there, and the shelf above them practically sagged under the weight of all the board games on it.

It was while I was staring at them that I saw a movement under them. It was very brief, just enough to notice something shifting every so slightly behind the clothes. "She's there!" I exclaimed. "Look, the real Holly is in the closet! Go, get her! She's the one who should be getting this spanking!" Or I tried to say that, anyway, but as I began to speak, the woman began to spank, turning my words into a wordless yelp of pain. And that was when the real crying started. I thought the idea of the punishment was bad, but my sniffling at the anticipation of it was nothing compared to my response to getting spanked silly.

For the first few spanks, I was sure I could see Holly there, in the closet, watching me and smirking, but after that, my vision was too blurred to make out much of anything. And then, as it went on, smack after smack landing on my tender bottom with a loud slapping sound as I could practically see my skin reddening and swelling, I couldn't see anything, couldn't hear anything but that awful sound. I could tell that I was still kicking my legs and bawling, but it almost felt as if it was another person doing that.... All that mattered, all I could think about, was what was happening to my behind.

And then, at last, it stopped. Still crying, I collapsed across her lap, draped over it like a rag doll. For a long time, she rubbed my back and stroked my hair, reassuring me that it was over, that it had hurt her almost as much as it hurt me, though I found that very hard to believe. "This is why I just wanted you to be a good little girl," she told me. "Maybe now you will, huh?" I nodded weakly.

Eventually, she got up, picking me up and resting me on her hips. Almost instinctively, I felt my legs wrap around her waist, as I whimpered and squirmed to feel her hand under my bottom, holding me up. She carried me up to my room and set me down on the bed, leaving for a few moments - during which the concept of escape, or even moving, didn't even enter my mind - before coming back with an armful of supplies.

She rolled me over onto my stomach, on something quite soft, then began to spread something cool across my burning backside. After everything I'd been through, it felt good, soothing. I could feel myself drifting off to sleep until she rolled me over again, onto something just as soft, then lifted me up briefly to add even more softness. I smelled something vaguely familiar, then another cool sensation greeted my nethers, and she began to massage that into my skin as well. If I hadn't been so worn out, my body might have reacted in a way that got me into more trouble, but just lying still was all I could manage.

I hadn't even opened my eyes all the way before, so they didn't have far to go to close again. I could feel her continuing to work on me, pulling something up between my legs, forcing them apart, then tugging it tight over my tummy and securing it there. Half asleep, I still managed to whimper as I felt another pair of plastic pants snapped into position, recognizing the heat and tightness almost instantly, made even more miserable by the fresh redness of my butt beneath them. I was relieved not to hear the click of a lock this time, however.

I felt her working something onto my feet, and up my legs, something soft and thick. "Come on, sleepy," she said gently, "I need you to stand up for me." Groggily, I did as I was told, sliding off the bed. As I stood, I was a little shocked to find just how far apart my thighs were being kept. I wiggled them while she kept pulling whatever garment she was putting me in next up, further and further up my body, slipping my arms into sleeves, then tugging it up over my shoulders.

I started to push my hands further through the sleeves as she knelt behind me and started to zip it up, yawning as my fingers slid through more and more fabric, looking for the holes at the end. As the zipper was pulled higher, I got some help as the whole thing was brought together in the back, and yet there was still nothing. Finally, I felt a ring of elastic and pushed my hand through.

The other side was different, yes, not as soft and fuzzy, but stiff and padded, and most definitely not what I'd expected. There seemed to be a spot for each of my fingers, holding them apart from one another, spreading my hand wide. Instinctively, my other hand balled into a fist beneath the elastic cuff of the other sleeve as my eyes blinked all the way open in confusion, glancing down at myself... I let out a stifled yelp at the sight that greeted me, just as the nanny slid the zipper the rest of the way up, turning me around to examine me, tugging my other hand into its mitten as well, poking at it through the sleeve until it did what she wanted. I was standing in a pink footed sleeper, made of thick fleece, and bulging in the middle in a way that could only mean that I was heavily diapered beneath, a thought that should have occurred to me before. But the absurdity of it caused me to ignore it, to assume there was some other explanation for the bulk between my legs. There I was, though, looking for all the world like a toddler about to be put to bed.

With my useless hands I pawed at the diaper beneath my heavy pajamas, whimpering. "Shh, I know," the nanny cooed at me, pushing me back onto the bed. "I would hope you've already learned your lesson, but I don't want to risk you playing with yourself." That was certainly not going to happen in this get up. Even if I could have with my clumsy, mittened hands, to actually feel anything I'd have to get out of these diapers, and using a zipper would require an even more unlikely display of dexterity. If I could even reach where it was on my back.

I whimpered, squirming as she draped the clean covers over me tucking me in. "You'll have to do without sheets for tonight," she said, as if that really made a difference, considering how little of my skin was left exposed. "You look too worn out to wait for me to go fetch fresh ones and make your bed for you. And you should be, after that... You took that spanking very well, sweetie. I'm proud of you."

I wasn't sure what was worse, being told that my kicking and screaming was "taking it well", or that the thing I was being praised for was my ability to take a spanking.

"Goodnight," she said, kissing my forehead and slipping out while I was still too stunned to say a word. I wished I could have begged her to just go look in the closet in the living room, but even if I'd been able to get my mouth to work enough for that, I doubt I'd have had the courage. I whined and pouted, squirming under my covers, warm, sweaty, fighting to press my legs together despite the thick padding there, to maintain that little bit of power over my own body, and handily losing the battle, as I had every fight I'd attempted that night.

From outside the window, I heard a noise I was sure was my car starting up. I tried to sit up, to slip out of bed and waddle to the window, through which, I thought miserably, my whole diapering would have been fully visible to anyone out there and awake this time of night, to at least see that little bitch make her escape. But, weak and tired as I was from my long day, and even longer night, I couldn't even wriggle my way free of the hot, confining blankets covering me.

I'd never felt more powerless, or more utterly humiliated, in my life. That morning, I'd been overseeing my dream project, just a few days away from completion. That night, I'd been betrayed, stripped, shaved, given an early bedtime, called a bedwetter, spanked, diapered, and confined to bed... And there wasn't a thing I could do about any of it.

• Like 5

Great new chapter. Wonder if Holly will ever return, since Laura tried to get her in trouble. -And - I fear that Holly would not like to swap places with her since she is diapered and in deeper trouble than the real Holly would get by this point.

Poor Laura ;)

Good job, as usual.

You know, at this point a chapter from Holly's POV would be very interesting. If Laura is getting through hell, also Holly will get some issues on her way.

Chapter 9

While it might have been nice for a moment of oblivion in the morning, a brief space where I forgot about where I was, and what had happened, my situation made that rather impossible. It was hard to wake up so thickly padded, trapped in my hot cotton prison, bottom still sore, and not remember that I wasn't at home in my own bed, and why. I'd thrown most of the blankets off in my nighttime thrashing, leaving my sleeper and its obvious bulge almost entirely visible as soon as I opened my eyes.

It made me feel a little sick to my stomach, staring down at the ridiculous get-up. The night before, I'd been so tired and frustrated that, even though I'd been getting dressed in it, it hadn't really hit me in full force exactly what was going on. I stared out of the window to the dimly lit world below. It was quite similar to how it looked every morning when I got up for work, making me feel confident that, despite having been put to bed so much earlier, my internal clok had still gotten me up at the usual time.

My stomach began to work itself up into knots inside me as I laid there, thinking about what I should be doing. I should be getting out of bed and stumbling into the shower, stripping off my nightshirt and panties on the way. I always started the shower off with a jolt of cold water to wake myself up before letting it warm up. I gave myself enough time to really enjoy it, to feel the water running over me, to get myself all nice and clean before stepping out and into a fresh, professional suit and heading out to work, munching a granola bar. I was almost done, too, just a few more days...Would they be all right without me? I had no doubt I'd be getting away from here before the opening, but what good would it do if my opening was ruined? Who knew how long it would be before I was trusted with another one then?

I stumbled out of the canopy bed and made an attempt to walk to the door. Since the night before I'd only had to sit back down on the bed, I hadn't realized just how much the bulk of the diapers would change how I moved, and I nearly fell back onto the bed with my first step. I adopted a wider stance after that, though I couldn't help feeling quite humiliated at the waddle I wound up with.

Grasping the doorknob was a nearly impossible task with one mittened hand, one I wasn't up for, though I did try a time or two. Finally, I tried to sandwich the knob between both hands, which worked a little better, but I still wasn't sure if it failed to open because it was still locked, or because I didn't have enough of a grip on it. I stomped my foot in frustration, hot tears starting to pour from my eyes as I looked around the room, flushing as I saw the bay window. As quickly as I dared to move, I toddled over to it and fumbled with the curtain until I managed to get it closed, hiding behind it as much as I could. I peeked my head out once that was done, looking for my car, but it was gone after all, and with it any hope that the nanny would have figured out her mistake before getting me up for the day.

I stumbled back to the bed and flopped down on my stomach, sniffling softly. I grabbed a pillow and hugged it to my chest, feeling helpless as I started to cry. I knew it was useless, but then, so was anything else I might try to do. I knew quite well that the nanny wouldn't believe me, and trying again to get her to see the truth would likely just make her more upset at me. I was trapped, completely at her mercy.

I was so wrapped up in feeling sorry for myself, I didn't even notice the door opening and the nanny slipping inside, sitting down next to me on the bed, not until she started to pat my diapered bottom and say, "It's all right," and even those took me a few moments, as they were so soft. Embarrassed to be crying in front of her, again, I struggled to stop myself as she began to rub my diaper, then move her hand upward, to my lower back. "Did you have another accident last night?" she asked as I managed to calm down a little. "That's okay, that's why you're in your diaper, sweetie."

"I-I didn't!" I protested, blushing, trying to sit up. Her circling hand turned firmer, pushing me back onto the bed, then reaching down and fumbling with the sleeper, making a strange popping sound. I turned my head, attempting to see what she was up to, just in time to see her peel a square panel away from my backside, revealing the thick diaper beneath. She slipped a pair of fingers past the tight legholes of the plastic panties and into the thick flannel below, wriggling around near my most private parts.

"No, you didn't," she announced at last. "What a good girl! Why are you so upset, then? Are you feeling bad for being such a naughty little girl yesterday?" Knowing the truth would only make things worse, I nodded. "Aww... It's okay now, sweetie. That's why I'm here, to help keep you from being so naughty. And this is a good first step." She snapped the flap back up, then unzipped the sleeper, helping me squirm out of it, into the blessedly cool air beyond. "Now, come on, we need to get some breakfast in you."

"Okay," I agreed with a sniffle, rolling over to expose the front of my diaper, and the pins holding it closed under my plastic pants. Instead of starting to remove them as well, she grabbed my hands and pulled me up and off the bed.

"Come on," she urged again, starting to head for the door.

"But..." I protested, poking at the diaper unhappily.

"We'll take care of that after breakfast," she informed me. "Now hurry up. Or do you need me to hold your hand?"

My temper started to flare up at the thought of being made to eat breakfast half-naked, with my other half in only a diaper, but I managed to suppress it as I toddled over to the door after her, thighs rubbing against the soft, yet unyielding, fabric. I slowed down even more as I reached the steps, standing on top biting my bottom lip for a minute as I shakily tried to figure out how not to fall down them. Carefully, I lowered one foot down onto the first step, then, grabbing ahold of the rail, slid the other down to join it. By the time I made it to the second step, the nanny was already all the way down, staring up at me impatiently, which made me feel even more nervous.

She let me get down two more before going back up and snatching me up, holding me on her hip and carrying me easily down. She didn't bother to put me down there, either, instead carrying me all the way to the kitchen. "Go put your sheets in the dryer," she instructed with a pat on the bottom, "and I'll finish up breakfast."

I did as I was told, shuffling into the laundry room and pulling open the washer, dragging out its damp contents and shoving them into the dryer. It felt like such a long time since I'd put them in, even though I knew it had only been a few hours. Still, when they'd gone in, I had never been spanked or diapered, at least not that I could remember, which I'm sure helped make it feel a lifetime away.

I didn't really want to venture back out once I was done, but I knew I had to. I'd waited long enough that the kitchen was empty, and the nanny was waiting for me when I made it to the dining room. She was standing by one full set of dishes, so I climbed into the chair with the other, unable to hide a grimace as I saw what they held. I had a bowl heaped full of greyish mushy oatmeal, dotted with what I assumed were raisins, and a plate of scrambled eggs, lightly buttered toast, and small pieces of some sort of melon. She had much the same, though I noted she had some sort of dry cereal rather than my oatmeal. For someone who barely ate anything for breakfast normally, and wouldn't normally want any of what was sitting in front of me, my stomach hurt just looking at it all, even though I hadn't had supper the night before.

"Eat up," she ordered when she saw me just staring at it. "You have a busy day."

That only made the ache in my abdomen worse. What kind of a busy day would she have planned for Holly? "I'm not really all that hungry..." I said, stabbing at one of the pieces of melon with my fork.

"Nonsense," she shook her head. "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and you are going to eat all of it."

I groaned softly, but her stern expression didn't waver. Sighing, I set to work, slowly chipping away at the seemingly massive amount of food, saving the oatmeal - the least appetizing part - for last. "I'm really full," I tried to tell her once I'd cleared off the plate, only to find that she still wasn't interested in my excuses. In fact, she was watching me even more intently, having finished her own breakfast already.

Wrinkling my nose before I even tasted it, I scooped up a spoonful of the mush, raising it to my lips, letting me see that the purple chunks weren't raisins after all, but chunks of something larger, which I discovered, after getting up the courage to put it into my mouth, was a prune. It was a struggle to keep myself from gagging on the stuff, and I had to wash down every bite with a swallow of apple juice, until my cup was empty.

Finally, she seemed to take pity on me. "All right, that's enough," she said. I instantly put the spoon down gratefully, feeling extremely full, and even more relieved. "We don't want you to be late. I'm not about to waste good food, though," she continued, "so you'll be finishing that up for supper, young lady." I pouted, but she didn't seem to notice as she picked me up and carried me back upstairs, setting me down on the bed and searching through the closet and the dresser, coming up with an outfit that I didn't have a chance to look at before she started to un-diaper me, though I could clearly see that it was all pink.

Once I was naked, she had me step into a pair of full cut, bubble-gum pink panties, hemmed in lace and ribbons, and a fair bit thicker than my usual underthings, though blessedly less confining than my diapers had been. A matching vest went on over my chest, then I had a pair of light pink tights, and darker pink shorts pulled up my legs. The latter were rather tight, and short, and I squirmed in them self-consciously as she got the last piece of clothing ready.

It turned out to be a lighter pink dress, a little longer than the shorts, but still not quite reaching my knees, with a high neckline but no sleeves. Even with my diaper off, lying beside me on the bed, I felt like a toddler in this outfit, even before she set me down to brush my hair, holding it back with a dark pink hair band. Pink socks were put onto my feet, followed by a pair of - shockingly non-pink - saddle shoes.

"Look at how adorable you are!" she smiled. "Now, go brush your teeth and use the potty."

I did as I was told, then followed her downstairs, finding it much easier to descend now, and towards the front door. I didn't really want to go out dressed like this, but I told myself it might be for the best... While I hated the thought of being recognized by someone, at least that might lead to my real identity finally being revealed to this woman. My optimism quickly melted away when she handed me a clear backed pink plastic backpack.

"What is this for?" I asked anxiously, afraid of the answer I was going to get.

"It's for school, silly," she replied, confirming my fear. "It's your first day of high school!"

• Like 4

Your stories are like the cherry on top of the candy - sweet and delicious.

Nice to know that Laura is going to start her day with a full belly and some pretty dressing!

Chapter 10

"What?" I gasped, backing away a step or two in shock. "No!"

"Yes," she nodded firmly. "You should be happy, Holly... I came very close to deciding you should be in middle school instead. And I could still change my mind."

The worst part of the threat was that I didn't know which would be worse. I had hated high school the first time around, and I'd never even gone dressed anywhere close to as childishly as this. But, much as I hated to think I would be lumped in with a bunch of fourteen year olds, wouldn't it be worse to not even be in high school yet? It wasn't like middle schoolers were much nicer, and while I'm sure I wouldn't pass for one anyway, just the idea of being taken to school like one was humiliating.

"Please, no," I shook my head. "Don't make me go back to high school."

"Have you forgotten your spanking already, young lady? Or what you slept in?" The nanny put her hands on her hips as she stared down at me. "You are not an adult anymore, little missy, and children go to school! At least until you convince me you're too young even for that... I was starting to think you'd learned your lesson enough that we wouldn't have to do that, but if you keep arguing..."

My jaw fell open, eyes watering. "Please," I sniffled again. She shook her head and grabbed my arm, dragging me outside and to her car, where I was put into the backseat and buckled in. I stared out the window miserably as she pulled out of the driveway and headed down the street, contemplating whether it might be worth it to jump out of the car and run away. She'd have to be going slow for me to risk it, making it easier for her to stop, but I'd still get a bit of a head start on her. Would it be enough? She was bigger than me, with longer legs, and she wasn't dressed like a little kid with no ID to prove otherwise. And if she did catch me, I'm sure the spanking would make the one I'd gotten the night before look like child's play.

"Oh, stop sulking," she told me. "You'll make plenty of new friends, I'm sure."

That didn't make me feel any better. I sighed and rested my head on the door until, at last, she came to a stop. Looking up again, I saw the high school, looming over ominously. It was smaller than the one I'd gone to, but I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not. Most likely not, as rumors probably spread even faster.

"Please?" I tried one more time. When she just glared at me in the rear view mirror, I resigned myself and reached for the door handle, only to find that it wouldn't open, and fumbling with the lock did no good. As I was doing this, the nanny got out and walked around the car, opening the door herself with no trouble. I couldn't help but blush, even if I was the only one who knew that my little thoughts of escape had failed to take child safety locks into consideration.

"Come on," she instructed, holding out a hand. I stared up at her, disbelieving. She couldn't... Before I could fully process the idea that she might really be serious, she reached in, unbuckled my seatbelt, and pulled me out, clutching my hand and closing the door behind me. And then, to my horror, she began to walk towards the school.

"Stop it," I whined, trying to stand still and wriggle my hand free of hers, failing miserably at both. "I'll go in, I promise! You can watch me from the car!" All around us, in the parking lot, I could see teenagers streaming in, watching me, snickering, only some polite enough to try to hide it. How many of them were my classmates? They all looked so young, it seemed ridiculous that the nanny seemed to think I could pass for one of them, until I remembered I had been cast as the twin of a girl only slightly older than some of them. A girl who should be here rather than me.

Despite my best efforts to stop her, the nanny soon had me on the sidewalk, edging ever closer to the entrance. I redoubled my efforts, which, to my surprise, actually got her to stop. Unfortunately, it was just to hiss, "If you don't stop it right now, young lady, I will spank your bottom right here. And then we can turn around and drive straight to the middle school... Or maybe the elementary school."

A fresh tear rolled down my cheek as I began to trudge down the sidewalk, defeated. I hoped she would let me go once we were inside the building, but her grip stayed tight as she began leading me through the halls, letting more and more kids see me, looking for all the world like a scared little girl who had to be taken to class by her mommy. Even knowing I was a grown-up, knowing high school doesn't really matter as much as the people in it tend to think, knowing none of them knew who I really was, the experience still made me feel nauseous.

Finally, she turned and pulled me into a classroom, one mostly full of young teenagers. They were freshman, too, so we should have all been at the very bottom of the ladder together, but even if I wasn't the "new kid", I knew that this entrance would have made me the lowest of the low. I was marched to the desk of the teacher, a young woman about the same age as the nanny, with short black hair and glasses. "This is Miss Holly Prescott," the nanny announced, letting go of my hand at last, now that it was too late to escape. "Poor little thing has a terrible sense of direction, so I thought I'd better make sure she got here all right."

The teacher smiled at me patronizingly. "This school can be confusing for anyone," she told me, as if that would make me feel any better.

"You have the instructions for her?" the nanny inquired.

"Yes, yes," the teacher nodded. "Don't worry, I'll take good care of her. She'll be just fine."

I pleaded silently with the nanny not to humiliate me any further and kiss me on the forehead or anything else, clutching my backpack nervously. She watched me for a moment, then smiled gently. "Be a good girl," she ordered. "And have fun." Then she was gone.

"I'm Ms. Taylor," the teacher told me. "You can just stay up here for now so you can introduce yourself. We have a couple empty desks for you to choose from... And we'll find someone to help you get to all your classes. Do you have your schedule with you?"

"I... umm..." I mumbled uncertainly. Now that the nanny was gone, I almost missed her. At least with her there, I could use the threat of punishment to justify not blurting out my secret and trying to get someone to believe me and help me out. Now there was no reason I couldn't, except that if nobody did believe, and she found out, that punishment could still happen. Not to mention that it was slightly better to be thought of as a fourteen year old in this get-up, rather than a businesswoman in her twenties. That didn't do much to take the sting out of my own silence, however.

Ms. Taylor moved around her desk, gently taking my back-pack and un-zipping it, plucking a piece of paper from the very front. "It's right here, hon. Don't be so nervous, none of us bite!" She zipped my back-pack back up for me, setting the schedule on her desk. I was too scared to turn around and face the rest of the class, so I just stood there, staring at the chalk-streaked board in front of me while I squirmed, sure I was going to have a heart attack when the bell finally rang.

Instead, even worse, the jolt of the sudden, surprisingly loud, noise sent a spurt of urine into my pink panties. I heard myself gasp, and my cheeks felt as if they were stained permanently red, even though I knew, through all the layers I was in, there was no way that small of an accident would be visible. I knew it had happened, though, and it was just the cherry on my sundae of mortification.

"All right, class," Ms. Taylor said, moving beside me and turning me, still blushing and clutching my back-pack, around by the shoulders to face my classmates. They looked almost impossibly young to be in high school, yes, but they also looked like they were on the verge of bursting into laughter. I was sure the ones who weren't in there when the nanny brought me in had heard about that, or been in the halls to see that part of it. "This is Holly Prescott. She's new, and here on a very temporary basis, so if anyone would like to volunteer to show her around, it would be very helpful."

To my surprise, the hand of a very pretty blonde girl shot up almost instantly. "I'll do it!" she announced, walking up to the front of the class for Ms. Ryan to hand her my schedule.

"Thank you, Molly," Ms. Ryan smiled.

"Come on, you can sit next to me," Molly offered. I was surprised by how sincere she sounded, not at all like she was mocking me. I looked up at her - which was rather embarrassing, knowing how young she must be - and saw a smile on her face, too. I tagged along behind her, back to the desk she'd been sitting at, only to find that the desks on either side were occupied. "Brittany, why don't you go sit by Katie?" Molly suggested.

The fact that Brittany obeyed instantly, her only resistance a very brief nasty look in my direction, just confirmed what I'd suspected about Molly. She was popular, the kind of girl who would only have spoken to me the first time I was in high school if she needed help with her homework to avoid getting kicked off the cheerleading squad. She was just the kind of person I expected to be the meanest to me... So why wasn't she? I knew it was probably pretty likely that this was a trick, but she looked so sincere it was hard to believe it. The other kids even seemed to be trying harder to hide how amused they were at my outfit.

As I slid into my new seat and glanced over at Molly, getting a reassuring smile in return, I couldn't help but think that perhaps this wasn't going to be as bad as I'd feared after all.

• Like 4

"As I slid into my new seat and glanced over at Molly, getting a reassuring smile in return, I couldn't help but think that perhaps this wasn't going to be as bad as I'd feared after all." ... uh oh, I'm not so sure! Can't wait to find out, though!

Chapter 11

I couldn't help but feel like a little lost puppy, following Molly around. Like most of the other students I passed, the girl was taller, but younger, than me, and dressed as I was, it was hard sometimes to remind myself that I really was an adult.

It didn't help that when classmates asked things like, "Did your mommy pick that out for you?", it was always Molly who followed up with a harsh, "Buzz off," or an even colder comment on how their outfit hardly looked any more mature, as I stood by, dumb, and slowly looking up to her more and more. Despite me being nearly twice her age, I caught myself thinking of her as a big sister, almost, more than once. When she cheerfully pointed out, "Hey, our names rhyme! Molly and Holly!", her tone made it obvious she saw our relationship the same way.

She herded me through the crowded halls, helped me find the bathroom - where getting undressed was quite an ordeal, with all my layers, almost resulting in what would have been a horribly humiliating accident - even offered to help catch me up in class, though she was surprised to find that, after shaking some of the dust loose, I knew more about most of it than she did. I couldn't help but feel proud at her shock, at least until she said, "So you're one of those brainiac kids, aren't you? I thought you seemed pretty young. How many grades did you skip?"

Luckily, as I blushed and tried to figure out how to answer that, the bell rang. She paused and looked at my schedule again. "Well," she told me, "looks like this is where we split up. Your class is right over there," she pointed across the hall to a door that suddenly seemed quite ominous, "and I'm down there."

My heart began to beat faster as I stared up at her, frightened. I should have known we wouldn't have all the same classes, but nonetheless, the idea of being torn away from her and left on my own made me feel like crying, and throwing up, or both. I'd already seen that I froze up when teased... Without her there to defend me, it would be a free for all.

"Are you okay?" she asked, bending down next to me. "Hey, it's all right." She gave me a hug that actually did make me feel a little better, embarrassingly. "You know what? You're not going to be here for long, are you?" That was what the teacher had said... I didn't know what the nanny's plans were. Still, Holly's parents had to come back before long, and once they did, this would all be over, so I felt vaguely confident in my nod. "Well, why don't you come with me? I don't think Mrs. Kroft will mind, and if she asks, we'll say you're my little sister visiting me, okay?"

"Umm... All right..." I wasn't quite sure how to take this confirmation of my fears. I obviously was quite unqualified to be this girl's younger sister... But then, it felt kind of nice to hear her say it. As an only child, I'd never known what it was like to have an older sibling to look out for you. As it turned out, it felt quite pleasant.

Mrs. Kroft did not, in fact, mind, and she hardly seemed to notice as she droned on about World War 1. Since Molly had taken control of my schedule, and hadn't given it back, not that I really needed it with her to help me, I wasn't sure what I was missing for this, but I half expected the teacher to come bursting in to drag me out. I'd never skipped class when I was in high school the first time, and, even though I was in another class, so it hardly felt like I was doing anything wrong, it was a little thrilling to realize that's what I was doing this time around.

At least until it occurred to me that this might get back to the nanny. I hadn't even thought of that - after all, school was school, and I was still in it - but what if she found out? Would she believe the story of why I'd missed that class? Or would I land in trouble, just because I was too much of a chicken to face a class full of teenagers on my own? My eyes began to flick over towards the door more frequently now, half expecting to see the woman herself storm in to spank me in front of everyone. Not even Molly could stop that, I was sure. I squirmed in my seat, wondering if it would make things better or worse to go back to where I was supposed to be now.

"Hey, are you all right?" Molly whispered, leaning over closer to my desk. "You look a little pale." I just shrugged. How was I supposed to explain it to her? "Are you hungry? We're going to lunch next, so just hang on until then, okay? Can you do that?" I nodded, but didn't feel any less anxious.

My legs swung faster and faster as the class began to wind down, looking from the clock to the door. I don't know why - it wasn't like the possibility of being caught vanished as soon as the class I'd missed ended - but I felt compelled to do it all the same. The hands of the clock seemed to move slower the close they got to the hour, to releasing me. Everything else slowed down, too - Molly's pencil scratching over her notes, Mrs. Kroft's voice, the sound of my tight-clad legs rubbing against one another. The only thing that didn't feel as if it were caught in a batch of ever-thickening molasses was my heartbeat, which, instead, was speeding up.

Just when I thought it would never come, the bell trilled to life, making me jump despite having been staring at the clock, which should have made it obvious it was about to happen, and turned everything back to normal. As the rest of the class started to get up and gather their things, I sat at my desk, calming myself down. Nothing had happened after all. It was no big deal... I shouldn't have gotten so worked up about it in the first place.

Then the PA system crackled to life. "Holly Prescott, please report to the nurse's office," a tinny voice requested, the horrible sound quality making it hard to tell for certain if it even belonged to a man or a woman.

Not that it mattered. An icy hand wrapped around my insides and squeezed, making me feel a little faint as I sat there, stunned. Was the nanny there already, waiting for me? Or had she set this up in case I didn't show up for one of my classes? Either way, I knew there was nothing good waiting for me in that office.

"Do you take medicine of some kind?" Molly asked, shoving her notebook into her backpack.

"N-No," I shook my head, immediately regretting it, as I could see her expression turning more suspicious instantly. "I-I mean yes," I correctly quickly. "But nothing important. It's just for allergies, but they haven't really been bothering me for a while now, so we can just go to lunch."

Molly looked less than convinced. "I don't know..." she said. "I don't think we should take any chances. I'm kind of in charge of you, and I wouldn't want you to get sick or anything on my watch."

"I won't!" I promised. "I'm perfectly fine, I swear! Let's just go!"

Molly eyed me. The fact that I was still sitting made our height difference feel even greater as I fidgeted in my chair. "You still look a little pale," she pronounced finally. "Sorry, but I think you'd better go."

"I don't want to!" I pouted. "Molly, please..."

"I'm not arguing with you, Holly. We're going." When I made no move to do that, she grabbed my backpack, and then my arm, pulling me up and out of my seat.

"No!" I sniffled, plopping down on the floor, managing to break free of her grip as I sat, crossing my arms stubbornly.

"Holly, you're acting like a baby," she informed me, the words stinging like a slap after what I'd been through the night before. "What's the worst that can happen, a shot? I know they suck, but they're no reason to behave this way! You're in high school!"

I could hardly believe I was having my maturity questioned by a teenager, but I had to admit that, from the outside, it must seem like I was over-reacting. And there wasn't much I could say to disprove that, not that I had the guts to admit.

"Are you going to get up?" she asked. Sighing, I nodded and did so, taking my backpack when she offered it and trudging along beside her to the nurse's office. "Would it be better if I came in with you?" she offered.

I shook my head. "I'll be okay," I told her, then, with a blush, "I'm sorry."

She smiled and said, "It's all right, hon. I'll be right here when you come out."

I nodded, but couldn't help wondering if, when I came out, it would be with my hand firmly clasped in the nanny's as she dragged me out to her car, bottom sore from a fresh spanking, tears streaming down my cheeks. What was I walking into? With Molly standing there, watching, I had no choice but to find out. I swallowed nervously, then reached for the doorknob, turning it slowly before slipping inside, heart in my throat.

The woman there wasn't wearing a traditional nurse's uniform, but it seemed likely she was who I was meant to see, as there was nobody else in the room. I was glad to see this, since at least it meant the nanny wouldn't be punishing me in person. "Holly Prescott?" the nurse inquired, then, after I nodded, added, "Took you long enough."

"Sorry, I was... Sorry," I shrugged, hanging back toward the door. "Look, before you do anything, I just want to say, I didn't mean to... It just sort of happened, you know? I was just kind of nervous, and..."

The nurse shook her head, heading for a set of drawers along the back wall, kneeling down at the bottom one and digging through it. "Your caretaker told me it would probably happen, but I told her to just have a little faith in you..."

"But it doesn't really count!" I soldiered on valiantly. "I mean, it shouldn't... It wasn't really... It was just an accident!"

"That's the point," the nurse said, standing up. "Though if it wasn't, it would be even worse."

I was starting to feel a little confused until she turned around and I saw what she was holding. One hand was wrapped around a disposable diaper, her fingertips sinking into the thick padding. "No!" I wailed, hands shooting to my crotch, trying to hide the pink panties there, buried under layers of all my other pink clothing, trying to keep her from taking them. "You can't! It was only once!"

"Once is enough," the nurse countered. "Unless you want to have a bigger one and risk the whole school seeing."

"A bigger..." My cheeks flushed crimson as I finally put together what she was actually talking about. "No, I didn't pee myself!"

"Your caretaker told me you'd say that, too," the nurse said. "That's why you're here."

"Why?"

The nurse set the diaper down on the examination table and started to move closer. "You really are a frustrating young lady, aren't you? Do you think playing games is going to help you?" I could only shrug, not knowing how effective playing games might be since I wasn't sure what they were supposed to be helping me with. She stopped in front of me and stared down expectantly, waiting a moment before requesting, "Move your hands, please."

"What for?" I asked, starting to fidget.

Instead of answering, she pushed my hands aside and lifted the hem of my dress with one hand, starting to tug down my shorts with the other. "What are you doing?" I whined.

"I can't see through all this," she informed me. "Now, are you going to make yourself useful by holding your dress up, or are you going to continue to be a brat?"

"Y-You're checking my panties, aren't you?" It was so humiliating I almost couldn't say it. Here I was, an adult woman, having my underwear examined because I couldn't be trusted to tell the truth about their state.

She didn't deny it, but she didn't have to - as I felt my tights being pulled down, exposing my bare legs to the cool air in her office, making them sprout up with goosebumps, it was obvious. She knelt there, scrutinizing my panties while I stood before her, wanting to die of shame, reliving the little accidents I'd had from the shock of the first bell, to the frantic disrobing for the bathroom that hadn't been quite as successful as I would have liked. Neither had been much, but the memory of them felt incriminating as I squirmed and waited for her judgment. She frowned, then I felt her hand against the cotton fabric, pushing it up against me.

"Well," she said as she moved her hand away, "I guess that isn't too bad."

I sighed in relief, letting out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding. I wasn't going to be going through the rest of the school day diapered after all!

But she didn't pull my tights back up. "Don't get me wrong - if I had training pants your little bottom would be going straight into them. And I may change my mind about the diaper, too. So why don't you tell me what you were talking about?"

"Talking about?"

"You obviously think you did something wrong," she said. "And I don't think it was walking around with a little pee in your pants. A scared little girl like you is probably pretty used to that, aren't you? No, you did something else. And you're going to tell me what. Or," she added, off my hesitation, "That diaper's still waiting for you."

I swallowed, staring over at the diaper on the examination table. After spending the night in one, I couldn't imagine being stuck in one all afternoon. "I... I kinda cut class," I admitted, staring down at my feet and the pool of pink clothing lying crumpled there. "I mean, not really, because I was just in another class, but I wasn't where I was supposed to be, and... Please don't tell nanny."

I wasn't sure whether to take her chuckle as a good or bad sign until I saw her start to slide the tights back up my legs, letting them snap into place before patting my bottom gently. "Here I thought you'd gotten into some real trouble. You probably shouldn't do it again... But I don't think your nanny is going to mind too much."

"You're going to tell her?" I pouted as she replaced my shorts, then smoothed my skirt down over them. I looked down at myself, still unhappy at how childish I looked, but happy not to have a bulging, crinkling diaper beneath all that to make it ever worse.

"Of course I am," she said, as if it were the most ridiculous question she'd ever heard. "But I doubt she'll mind too much, as long as you keep your nose, and your panties, clean the rest of the day." She turned a little more serious as she continued, "And if you do have another accident, even a small one, come here and let me get you changed. They're just barely damp now, but I don't want you walking around in anything wetter than that, okay?"

"Okay," I nodded, heading quickly out the door.

Knowing what I would be changed into if I did have to return, I had no intention to do so, but the woman's chipper, "I'll see you soon," made me worry that it might wind up happening anyway. And, as the thought had sent a shiver down my spine, one that had ended with another few drops of urine finding their way into my freshly inspected - and barely approved - panties, I knew that would not be a good thing.

• Like 4

Princess Potty Pants,

I didn't start reading this story from the original beginning, but I wish I had. This Story is absolutely Fantastic just like your other ones. I feel bad for poor Holly.

Rockies Fan.

Wow! Molly actually ended up being nice! An unexpected twist, but the trip to the nurse's office balanced off the nice with Holly's reality. I can't help but wonder too if Holly won't be in a diaper by the end of school and if not, then still very soon.

Thanks for this update.

Chapter 12

I was afraid the nurse would realize what had happened and call me right back in, giving me just a moment of thinking I'd gotten away with it before condemning me to a crinkly afternoon, so I couldn't help fidgeting as I stood in front of her office. Molly quickly hit a button on her cell phone before slipping it back into her pocket, smiling down at me. I had a feeling she wasn't supposed to have that, but that sort of thing never stopped kids before, and I wasn't about to tattle on her.

"Everything okay?" she asked. I nodded, and she led me to the cafeteria, where our detour came in handy, as it seemed the biggest part of the lunch rush was already through and seated. I had no doubt Molly would have no trouble finding somewhere to sit, though, and since I was with her, I wouldn't either. I felt a swell of pride in my chest at that thought. By extension, I was one of the cool kids now. I know I should have gotten over the fact that I hadn't been one back when I was really going to high school, but I couldn't deny how satisfying this was now.

"I'm probably just going to have a salad," she told me, "but if you want to get something else, I suggest the pizza. It's right over there."

She pointed, but I didn't even bother to look. "Salad is fine," I said, convincing myself that her little smile was just her being happy that I had the same taste as her. After my big breakfast, I wasn't all that hungry anyway. We got our plates and drinks and I followed her out of the noisy cafeteria to a small courtyard. There weren't many tables out there, and all of them were full, but, just as I'd predicted, the one Molly headed for had not one, but two empty chairs, side by side.

"Hey, guys," Molly said to the girls crowded around the table as she sat down. I hung back for a moment, still feeling a little unsure of myself until she patted the seat next to her. "This is my new little friend, Holly."

"Umm... Hi," I blushed, lifting one hand slightly.

While I could see that some of them were amused at the sight of me, most of them seemed glad to meet me, and I even got a couple comments on how adorable I looked. I wasn't sure if those were completely sincere or not, but I wasn't sure which would be worse, so all I could do was blush.

"I've been showing her around the school today," Molly explained. "She's not going to be here for long, unfortunately."

"Oh, that's too bad," one of the other girls shook her head, then began to dig through her bag. Bashfully, I started to stab at my salad, listening to them prattle on. It was a bit disillusioning to realize how similar everything they talked about was to what me and my friends would say at lunch. The specifics were a little different, of course, enough so that I didn't feel comfortable trying to jump in - I knew I'd either look like an older person trying to seem hip, which I was, or a little kid trying to do the same, which is what they would see me as.

I finished the salad before too long, but I didn't have a chance to relax, as, almost immediately, the girl pulled what she'd been searching for out of her bag. "Here, don't you think this will look adorable on her?" she asked, getting a quick concensus before getting up and walking around the table to me, kneeling down in front of me. "Give me your hands," she ordered.

I glanced over at Molly nervously. She chuckled. "She's not going to hurt you," she promised. I held out one hand, and the girl took it, spreading out my fingers and holding it steady as she set the bottle she'd found on the ground, taking off the top and brushing it over my fingernails. It was no great surprise to see that it was bright pink.

"Don't worry," she said, "if your mom doesn't let you wear it yet, just have Molly find me before you come home and I'll get you some remover."

"I can wear nail polish!" I squeaked, before realizing my indignation could be taken as an attempt to cover up the fact that I wasn't really allowed to after all. The girl's smirk, no matter how quickly she transformed it back to a more pleasant smile, let me know that was how she'd taken it.

Almost before she was done, telling me to keep my hands still for another minute or two, another girl appeared in front of me, this one holding a tube of pink, sparkly lip gloss. "I-I don't know..." I protested, but she waved me off.

"It washes right off," she promised, already rubbing the tube over my lips. "Now, just rub your lips together... There you go!" All of the sudden, I'd gone from having one faux big sister to a whole gaggle. I wasn't sure that was entirely an improvement.

"Look at that!" Molly grinned, looking me over. "She looks even more sweet and innocent than she did before, doesn't she?" The other girls were quick to agree. "No teacher would ever think you were up to no good," she informed me. "Nobody would."

My stomach began to twist inside me as I heard those words. The feeling of this acceptance was almost like being drunk, but those were a strong cup of coffee, starting to bring me back to my senses. Was this what the whole thing had been about? Trying to butter me up so I'd go along with whatever she had planned?

"I wouldn't," I said carefully. "I don't want to get in trouble..."

"Oh, you wouldn't!" Molly told me quickly. "Even if you got caught, we could just say you were my little sister, and you got lost."

"But I... I don't think that would..." I protested, shaking my head.

"But you aren't going to get caught anyway!" she interrupted me. "We'll be watching out for you, don't worry. It's just a story for the off-off-off-chance that something does happen. Which it won't."

"No, you don't understand!" I blushed. "I can't... If I get in trouble, I'll be in... Well, in trouble, but..." I fumbled for an explanation that didn't make me sound like a little kid, scared of what her parents might do if they found her being naughty.

"A brainiac like you won't be in trouble for long," Molly brushed that off. "And if you are, just tell your parents it's hard being in high school at your age. And cry a little, that always helps. They'll back off."

"No, they won't." There was no way the nanny would fall for that. "I can't..."

"You can." Molly's eyes narrowed slightly as she glared at me, her voice getting slightly quieter. "Or I can tell everyone what I heard when I was outside the nurse's office. You might not be here for long, but that will make the rest of your time a living hell, now won't it?"

I swallowed, face flushing as I felt tears welling up. I couldn't believe she'd heard that, but I wasn't about to test her knowledge right here. "You tricked me," I whimpered.

"I did no such thing," she retorted. "I still want to help you out and be your friend... All I'm asking is that you do one little thing to help me out in return, but you're being awfully selfish about it." The other girls nodded their agreement. I'm sure to a kid like the one they saw me as, it would have been quite effective.

Unfortunately, while it didn't work nearly as well on me, that didn't change the fact that my choices were pretty rotten. I could go along with them and risk getting caught, which would surely lead to a punishment when I got home, or I could say no and spend the rest of the day with nobody to watch out for me, and everyone knowing I wet myself, to the point where I was on the verge of being diapered. Even worse, it would be the end of my time as one of the popular crowd, even if I was only there because I was useful to them.

Suddenly, like a bolt from the blue, I realized this was exactly the same as it was the first time around. These girls were just like the cheerleaders I'd used to despise when I was in high school for real, only pretending to like me when they needed something from me. Only they, or at least Molly, was better at it... Or I was just desperate enough not to look too deep into her motivations. This should be the perfect opportunity for me, the chance to tell them off like I'd always wanted to do to my original tormenters, to let them know I saw through them and their games.

But did I have the guts? One day ago, if the opportunity had somehow come up, I was sure I'd have taken it, no problem. What a difference a day makes...

"Come on, Holly," Molly urged me. "If we go now, we can get it done before lunch, and then you won't have to worry about it for the rest of the day. You can forget all about it. Okay? I'll give you my cell number and you can text me when you get to your new permanent school, and..." I heard several light snickers at the expression on my face. "Do you not have a cell phone yet?"

"I do!" I protested, hating myself a little for how much I still wanted these girls to think I was cool. "I just... lost it..."

"I'm sure your mom will get you a new one," she said. "And we can talk all the time. Come on, it's just one little thing."

I shifted in my seat, chewing nervously on my bottom lip, knowing I couldn't put the decision off forever. Molly was sounded less and less patient with every bit of encouragement, and soon enough she would just demand an answer. But what was I going to tell her?

• Like 4

What a dilemma. What a cliffhanger. Will Holly choose to go along with the girls and almost certainly receive further punishment from the Nanny, or will she refuse and be thought of as a baby? Nice way to leave the story, Princess Pottypants.

Wow, Princess PottyPants,

You sure have outdid yourself yet again. Pardon the pun, but Holly Seems to be stuck between a Wet & Hard place. Decisions, Decisions, oh What will Holly Do? I'm looking forward very much to finding out!

Rockies Fan.