LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Female Picture #3

maybe it is a close resemblance to the person. but i thank that looks like Tonya Harding.

Uhummm... do you have a picture?

There's been quite a lot of pictures of her. One or two have shown the distinctive British 13-amp 3-pin power socket in the background. I think we are the only nation to use these.

There's been quite a lot of pictures of her. One or two have shown the distinctive British 13-amp 3-pin power socket in the background. I think we are the only nation to use these.

It's used all over the place. From Wiki:

This design is used not only in the United Kingdom, but also in Pakistan, Ireland, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bahrain, UAE, Qatar, Yemen, Oman, Jordan, Cyprus, Malta, Gibraltar, Botswana, Ghana, Hong Kong, Macau, Brunei, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Kenya, Uganda, Malawi, Nigeria, Mauritius, Iraq, Kuwait, Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe. BS 1363 is also standard in several of the former British Caribbean colonies such as Belize, Dominica, St. Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and Grenada. It is also used in Saudi Arabia in 220 V installations although 110 V installations using the NEMA connector are more common.

More than you ever realised you wanted to know about plugs

It's used all over the place. From Wiki:

This design is used not only in the United Kingdom, but also in Pakistan, Ireland, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bahrain, UAE, Qatar, Yemen, Oman, Jordan, Cyprus, Malta, Gibraltar, Botswana, Ghana, Hong Kong, Macau, Brunei, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Kenya, Uganda, Malawi, Nigeria, Mauritius, Iraq, Kuwait, Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe. BS 1363 is also standard in several of the former British Caribbean colonies such as Belize, Dominica, St. Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and Grenada. It is also used in Saudi Arabia in 220 V installations although 110 V installations using the NEMA connector are more common.

More than you ever realised you wanted to know about plugs

...but how many of those also have central-heating radiators?

Britain and Ireland!

Are we are talking about picture 3 of the lady standing? In my humble opinion, she looks very British. I've seen her pictures on many sites, in particular AC Medical.

Looks like such a nice lady, I've love to talk to her because the pictures all do seem to indicate she's actually an ABDL. If not, she models and owns a great deal of plastic pants.

Unfortunately, it also seems from several pictures I've seen that she wears a wedding ring. Too bad for me......

Any one know who she is and is she on DD?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Seriously? You people know that the picture changes at about a week interval give or take and always has ( see forums when DD himself posts that the site was updated and the date), that this thread was talking about a picture from the week of 30 July 2011, I'll let you do the math from how many weeks from now to then is and how many times the picture has changed.

Seriously? You people know that the picture changes at about a week interval give or take and always has ( see forums when DD himself posts that the site was updated and the date), that this thread was talking about a picture from the week of 30 July 2011, I'll let you do the math from how many weeks from now to then is and how many times the picture has changed.

• 4 years later...
On 7/30/2011 at 6:40 PM, riflemanjon said:

maybe it is a close resemblance to the person. but i thank that looks like Tonya Harding. sorry i meant picture #2