LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changing And Put On A Fresh Diaper

If it is a two tape diaper on each side I lay down and tape the bottom tape first. Then I stand up and tape the top nice and tight. If it is a three tape on each diaper (Attends), I do exactly the same and tape the middle tape last while standing....

While I'd love to have my wife change me, that's not going to happen.

How I put on my Depend's 3-tabs:

To get a snug fit you should put the diaper against the wall and lean on the wall, holding up the diaper. Pull the front of the diaper up so it's nice and snug on your crotch. Pull the right top tab over on secure it below the blue tape around 1" from the top. Re-snug the diaper and do the same with the left-hand tab pulling it as tight as you can without breaking it (easy to do if you're not careful!). Sung up again and make sure that the excess plastic on the right bottom is pulled out next to your leg. Pull the middle-right tab up and secure it as close to the middle as you can, around 1/2 " below the top tape. Repeat with the left, snugging the diaper each time. Finally do the bottom tabs in the same way.

When you're done you shouldn't be able to put your finger between the bottom of the diaper and your crotch without working at it a bit.

after over 12 years 24/7 for me to get a better fit it depends on what you are doing..

so if you are going to be active walking etc put the diaper on standing up use a wall as a third hand to hold the diaper while you use one hand to pull the rear of the diaper tight and the other hand to hold thr front if the diaper up. repeat both side start at the bottom tapes first than move up. always keeping the diaper firmly in position when you transition from on side to another...

if you are going to be sleeping its usually better to put the diaper on laying down.

our bodies change shape from being vertical to being horizontal so your diaper will fit differently from those positions as well...

also not all diapers fit everyone the same sometimes a brand just does not give an individual a good fit.

Because my wife doesn't like and or know that I wear diapers still, I put them on and take them off myself. I stand with my butt against the wall and use the wall to hold the back up while I pull the diaper between my legs and tape it up. Pull ons/ups are self explanatory.

I change my own diaper. I get them to stay up by taping the tape snug and wearing pantyhose/tights over them.
Same here on changing.

I wear boxer style and "bike short" pantie girdles to keep them up. Fall to spring, pantyhose/tights work too, but are too hot for the summer months.

Alas, I have never had anyone diaper me as a grown up.

I prefer to lay down in bed to do it. I slide the diaper underneath, try to get it positioned "just right" as it goes up my back (don't want it too low on my butt or too high up my back), and having done this a lot now, I try to "just do it" to a certain extent because I tend to get good results, but basically I pull it up between my legs and snugly onto my belly, then I hold the diaper down with one hand and try to use the other to adjust how it hugs the inside of my thigh before taping it with the lower of the two tapes. Then I switch hands and try to do the same thing on the other side.

After that, I try to pull the diaper "wide" a bit before I try to tape the upper tapes so that it fits me better at the "top" across, roughly, my belly button or thereabouts.

I often get good results from that, but not always. Lately I'm noticing that if I go ahead and push my legs together before I do any of the tapes, I tend to have a snugger, more properly fitting diaper that holds still, and sometimes it all just clicks and it feels WONDERFUL. I ADORE when I get it just right; the front and back are balanced, it feels tight and snug without being TOO tight or TOO snug, it's not rubbing against my hips, it feels great on my butt and my crotch, it feels like it's in great position to avoid easy leaks, and it feels great when I sit, stand, and walk. It's rare, but it occasionally happens, and there are few things I enjoy more than that feeling!

If i do it mayself I do it standing up. If mummy does it, it is normally while I am lying down but some times she does it while I stand but it don't seem to be as good a fit stood up and more difficult to fit on me.

My method is an adaption of the pull-up(on) diaper the kids wear.

First put on a panty; brief; diaper cover etc. and leave it just at knee level.

Then place the diaper across the open crotch and then simply pull up the whole she-bang.

The diaper will fold and mold itself to the body being held in place by the outer covering.

With a little fussing moving the taped/tabbed ends around for smoothing things underneath this works

fine without using the tape/tabs.

Need more than one diaper it works just as well - just place one on top of the other.

The only difficulty I foresee with my method is if the outer panty-diaper cover does not have enough

elastic strength to hold up a very heavy wet diaper(s)then I could expect to have the diapers at my

ankles when wearing a skirt.

The plastic waterproof panty cover elastic waist band is pretty strong and I just do not see it happening.

With pants it is not going to happen.

After getting the diaper all tucked in I could still go ahead and use the tape tabs but it

is more comfortable without the diaper being stretched tight across the bod less stress and girdle effect.

Changing is just as easy - I just lower the outer panty diaper cover etc. and pull out the disposable diaper

and then insert the new one - pull-up and I am on my way. I don't do number 2 so clean up is no big thing.

BabyLock

I always change standing up, first the nappy is drawn between my legs and i bring up the right side of it.

Then i fix tightly it to the landing zone using the top tape, then repeat the process on the left side. Then to get a better fit i fix the bottom tape on both sides much more loosely.

Done this for three years now and always works best for me, especially when you have to change in a toilet cubicle.

I always change standing up, first the nappy is drawn between my legs and i bring up the right side of it.

Then i fix tightly it to the landing zone using the top tape, then repeat the process on the left side. Then to get a better fit i fix the bottom tape on both sides much more loosely.

Done this for three years now and always works best for me, especially when you have to change in a toilet cubicle.

Yup do the same here! It takes some practice to learn where to tape that first top tab, so that the left and right side tapes are even. Once you learn where to place the first one though it all comes together very easy.

I would have to say that most diaper changes even during parties are usually done by someone else other than the person wearing them. I dont think anyone around the house has a problem with their diapers falling off unless someone else pulls them down while they arent looking?

I would like to have someone else change my diaper for me. Its never happened in 15 years since I got back into a diaper. I have a wonderful husband who fully explore my love of diapers.

I wear to bed every night, so I put mine one while laying down.