LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many Have Told There Spouse Or Gf/bf?

It took me over two years to tell my girlfriend about my diaper fetish. It wasn't all that hard for me to do it because I kind of tricked my girlfriend into a diaper. She's pretty shy around new things and one time while we were at Target, I dared her to buy a pack of diapers. At first she laughed and said no and then I made fun of her stating that she's too self-conscious. She ended up buying them and we just threw them into her closet when we got home.

Later on that night, the diapers came up again. This time I dared her to put one on and at first she declined. After convincing her that we were the only ones at her house and no one could possibly find out she put one on. While she had it on I asked if she liked it and she said that it didn't bother her.

It was while she was wearing the diaper that I told her that I liked to wear diapers. We have now been dating for 4 years and everythings going great.

I told my wife before we were married. I didn't feel like it would be fair for me to hide it from her and trick her into marriage first so to speak. She was ok with it, but we didn't actually act on it until much later. The first time I convinced her to wear I had to wear one with her to relax her, but now she is just willing to do it on her own.

Very good post babykimmy25. I think it's important to share this type of knowledge/experience with others in the community because, odds are, you're not going to find your significant other on an AB/DL website since the split is 90-95% male vs. 5-10% female. Although it does happen, most of us (men) have a much better chance of finding someone outside the community that will accept our lifestyle.

I told my girlfriend back in Oct 05 after we dated for about 10 weeks. This was a really big step for me because I had never told anyone about my lifestyle before. I decided to tell her early in the relationship because everything I've read about this lifestyle recommended it be done that way, unless you plan on keeping it a secret, but that's not recommended. Timing is the key. You don't want to share it too early, but you can't wait until things get too serious either. The reasons for this is that you don't want just anyone knowing about your lifestyle and you need to know how your partner feels about it before things get too serious as it will be easier to walk away if things don't work out.

Telling my girlfriend was one of the hardest things I've ever done. I first told her how it started; then I told her why I never gave it up; then I told her all about Infantilism and diaper fetishes to the best of my understanding and gave her stuff to read on it as well; then I told her about the AB/DL community; then I closed by telling her what it wasn't, making sure she understood it had nothing to do with children. She obviously asked questions along the way. Although I was well prepared, I did struggled with saying the "D" word the whole time. :blush:

Anyways, everything worked out and we got engaged in Jan 06.

everyone who has told a significant other has a unique

story but i feel mine is quite interesting.

my current gf and i had met through a mutual friend when i was

working at a gay bar in wisconsin (im straight but was heavy into

living as a woman since i am still pondering sex reassignment

surgery). we connected very quickly like i just met my best

friend that i already knew my whole life. i found out that she was

from nebraska when we all went out to a different gay bar to

meet up with friends where we proceeded to get tipsy and went

to a friends house and had sex. afterwards i asked her if she was

into anything kinky. she said that she goes crazy for a guy in a bra.

then she asked me the same question and i told her. right away

she hugged me and told of how she could never have a baby of

her own. she actually asked if i would considder being her baby.

of course i said yes and well, a month later she came back to wisconsin

and we hung out some more and she moved me down to nebraska.

its been a year and a half now and not only do i have a gf, a mommy,

4 steady jobs and a place to live...but i found Christ. i like to think that he

had a hand in all of this :)

I told my gf (now ex) after about 4 years... she wasn't freaked about it, pretty much shrugged and said "whatever". She didn't mind if I wore around the house, but she wasn't interested in diaper-play; so after a month or so, I just quit wearing when she was around again, and she never said much about it after that. (We're still friends, BTW.)

wv

• 3 weeks later...

i told my girlfriend of five months a few weeks ago, not only was she alright with it, she rather enjoys it. i couldnt get myself to actually tell her at first, even though she kept telling me that she wanted to know if there was ANYTHING she could do to please me more (im her first sexual partner, and iv had quite a few), so she felt inadequate. so one night she was dosing and i whispered into her ear that im a dl, and want her to join in on it. she woke up at the tail end of that and asked me what i had said. when i got all quiet she realized i had said something she would want to hear, and wouldnt let me go to sleep till i told her. so glad i did

Told my wife about 4 years after we got married. It was very hard to work up the courage. She was a little weirded out, but I was careful to explain everything in detail. She was more or less okay with it, and has modeled diapers for me a couple of times, but I can tell she's not 100% comfortable with me wearing, so I try to wait until she's out of town.

In my case, telling her was a good move. It felt a lot better to not have to sneak around and be afraid she'll find something.

I told my fiancee about six months ago now and it went very well. I am very fortunate by how well she took it and she has given me the freedom to explore who I am. We've been really busy lately though and haven't really had a chance to go much further into it, but it's fantastic knowing I can wear and she won't be upset or annoyed about it.

My biggest thing is finding the time and the courage to ask to be nappied / babied because I'm still very shy about it.

I told my girlfriend about a months ago. i have been trying for along time before that but i would puss out in the last couple of seconds and would chicken out. I started off about joking about wearing diapers. An we talked about how i have looked in to this fetish (well its a fetish for me). Well one day we were laying in bed and i blurted out that i have tried this fetish. It esculated from there, and we started talking about how i got started into the world of ab's and dl's. In that months time shes found out about alot of my different fetishes about how i am a sissy. Telling her was the best decision i have ever did not only has she thought about the fetish before she has pictured me in a diaper before then. She enjoys wearing them with me too and thats f***ing hot

Well thats my story and i am sticking to it

Love Always

BabyFreak

I told my girlfriend about a months ago. i have been trying for along time before that but i would puss out in the last couple of seconds and would chicken out. I started off about joking about wearing diapers. An we talked about how i have looked in to this fetish (well its a fetish for me). Well one day we were laying in bed and i blurted out that i have tried this fetish. It esculated from there, and we started talking about how i got started into the world of ab's and dl's. In that months time shes found out about alot of my different fetishes about how i am a sissy. Telling her was the best decision i have ever did not only has she thought about the fetish before she has pictured me in a diaper before then. She enjoys wearing them with me too and thats f***ing hot

Well thats my story and i am sticking to it

Love Always

BabyFreak

You know..I was really glad when you told me about everything. It's wonderful knowing that I've got a boyfrined who is as honest about things as you are. As I've told you a million times I'm sure, I wish you would've told me sooner. But, there's no complaining coming from me. You look really cute in a diaper, and what can I say? You're my pretty little princess. :P I love ya babe.

Im still trying to work up the courage to tell my gf. I have been going out with her for over 2 years now. I was close last summer, some how we got talking and I was like you should wear a diaper next time we do it so I can just undo the sides instead of pulling your underwear off and she was like i could do that and then nothing happened with it. Just the other day i was shitting on the couch with her and she was trying to grab $5 I had in my pocket and she poked my pocket and it crincked like a plastic diaper. She was like whats making that sound are you wearing an adult diaper, I was like yeah and she laughed. It was really lots of recipts in my pocket. Im so cloe to telling her but just cant, I really want to.

Im still trying to work up the courage to tell my gf. I have been going out with her for over 2 years now. I was close last summer, some how we got talking and I was like you should wear a diaper next time we do it so I can just undo the sides instead of pulling your underwear off and she was like i could do that and then nothing happened with it. Just the other day i was shitting on the couch with her and she was trying to grab $5 I had in my pocket and she poked my pocket and it crincked like a plastic diaper. She was like whats making that sound are you wearing an adult diaper, I was like yeah and she laughed. It was really lots of recipts in my pocket. Im so cloe to telling her but just cant, I really want to.

One easy way to do it is to wear diapers on halloween, just come on to her really strong. Later you can say that you really liked wearing diapers while you were making out or whatever, say something like they 'hightend your sexual desire' or 'they made you feel really kinky', you get the idea. It worked for me and now my gf knows i like diapers, she thinks its cute. I would really recomend telling here, 2 years is a long time and she obviously loves you.

Guest diamondback688

i told my girlfriend during our first date...i figured if we were going to be dating she might as well know...after i told her she actually wanted to try one, and she liked them...she is now a DL...we are still together after 7 or 8 months...

Awesome Question. I know for a lot of us, we hear the horror stories of how telling a significant other about our diapers has destroyed relationships. In truth, for me any way, not telling was doing more harm.

I had been wearing diapers off and on most of my life but always kept it a secret. During a long term relationship that I had with a Single father of a 2 yr old little girl, I had confessed my desires to him. Shortly after that, he stopped speaking with me and moved away without saying good-bye. I was devestated and can only assume that my diaper desire was the cause.

Years later, I met my now husband. I was afraid to tell him because of my previous experience so I kept it my little secret and wore when I could. We married in 1993 and he still didn't know. I managed to wear diapers everytime he went out of town on business. This of course made me wish he had to travel more and more. I looked forward to him having to leave town.

After moving and him taking on a new job, his traveling days were less and less and so was my diaper wearing until I finally started wearing during the day while he was at work. Now I started to resent his coming home in the evening. I felt like he was robbing me of my diaper desires but he didn't even know I was wearing. I felt like I was lying to him. I hated what I felt it was doing to our relationship.

After 8 yrs of marriage, I finally told my husband in 2001 about my diapers. At first he didn't believe me and then he said he accepted it but it took him a long time to really be comfortable with it. We went through a period of time when he made fun of me or got upset when I was wearing because he really didn't understand why I wanted to wear despite everything I had told him. I withdrew wearing in front of him and went back to only wearing while he was at work. I was afraid he would never come around but at least now I didn't feel as if I was lying to him any more.

It took a while, but I believe he is now much more comfortable with my wearing because on a few occasions, he has diapered me himself and even once or twice has donned a diaper himself. He says it doesn't do anything for him to wear it but he does like how it looks on me and how happy it seems to make me. One night, as I lay sleeping in bed, I awoke to find him at the side of my bed holding a fresh diaper, my plastic pants, a bib, a baby bottle and a jar of baby food. He diapered me, fed me and tucked me in with my bottle for the night. I was in AB heaven.

Telling him was the hardest thing I ever had to do but despite the rough patch I had to go through, I would say it was well worth telling him. I would suggest to anyone contemplating telling a spouse or significant other, you first make sure they are trustworthy to keep this secret. You would hate for them to tell anyone who you hadn't planned on telling yourself.

I want to applaud those who found the courage to tell the truth. It is not an easy thing to do but it well worth it. And to those who have helped thier SO find the fun in diaper wearing, I wish you lots of fun with your new AB/DL friend.

Good question. I told my current girlfriend after going out with her for about 5 months. She seemed alright with it at times (she confessed that she was a bedwetter into her teen years) but other times she would say that it's taken her 'a lot of getting used to'. She wears diapers on occasion, even in public (by my request), and has told me that she wears them on her own now and again (she bought herself a pack!).

I guess all-in-all she's ok with it but I still feel self-conscious about it and won't wear them if we've had a fight or if I upset her because I just feel too vulnerable then. I suppose I feel similar to Jilly Poo in that I sometimes end up distancing myself from my gf in order to have more diaper time. I've never told her that but maybe it would help things.

In the end I still need to accept who I am, completely, and be more confident about it. Cheers to the rest of you who have done so!

• 1 month later...

Hi,

It is weird being so conscious about what others think. just to let you know I found a cool website that sells boi undies for guys who like diapers. check out www.plantfunwear.com

It may seem weird being aware of what others think, but sometimes telling a spouse could mean the end of the relationship and further, if certain people knew about a diaper fetish, it could easily mean the end of a career. On one hand, I admire those of you who are in secure positions where your gf (bf) or spouse can easily accept your diapers. On the other hand, I'd lose my wife, my family (2 daughters and a son) AND my career.

It may seem weird being aware of what others think, but sometimes telling a spouse could mean the end of the relationship and further, if certain people knew about a diaper fetish, it could easily mean the end of a career. On one hand, I admire those of you who are in secure positions where your gf (bf) or spouse can easily accept your diapers. On the other hand, I'd lose my wife, my family (2 daughters and a son) AND my career.

Omy,I can understand wear your coming from,Cause i have close friends and I know if they knew of my ab side i would lose them...I wish you the best and Were here for you,

Just be careful not to get cought :o cause that cause more harm to your loved ones for keeping such a secret.. Wish you the best..:)