LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Difference Between Dl And Ab

a) You claim I called AB's garbage.

b You make infrences of beigotry. (What??? you have got to be kidding)

c) Apparently I need to get my rocks off. (now that is harsh and biologically impossible)

I only suggest that AB's should stop being the only representatives in the media. You are the only one on here throwing slurs and hatred around here. Everyone else was having a calm discussion. You turned up the hatred. I'm sorry but I will not reply to another one of your comments. I will discuss this and reply to the others who are not 'hot heads'. But I will ignore you from now on, which will piss you off more than anything else.

Please continue your slander and hatred. Continue to make your claims of bigotry and apparent horrible hatred of the AB community. I will not waste my time with you anymore.

• Like 2

your words and their meaning and implications speak for themselves. Now you are trying to walk it back or blame me for what anyone who lived during the 1960's with 4 working brain cells could figure out.

You could have, and should have put the bee where it belongs on the media and you did not say "some AB's" You used the bread brush. Now you start whining about "harsh" after throwing the molotov cocktail "I'll be blunt...."

Does it occur to you that many AB/AK's might have been in sympathy with you if you had not tried to nuke the place?

"nuff said

This thread is escalating into more of a mud-slinging than a discussion :( That is neither necessary not will it be tolerated. If you disagree with someone do, then so respectfully or don't post :glare: Remember- personal attacks are not allowed here at DD ;)

Bettypooh

• Like 1

Wow this thread is horribly pointless. Okay people please gfrasp this, 99% of the vanilla world and a good 70-75% of the fetish community has never heard of or even know that ABdl's exist. There's not this imaginary hatred, you can't base this off of the internet. Could we stop walking in this self defeatist mindset?!

• Like 1

Wow this thread is horribly pointless. Okay people please gfrasp this, 99% of the vanilla world and a good 70-75% of the fetish community has never heard of or even know that ABdl's exist. There's not this imaginary hatred, you can't base this off of the internet. Could we stop walking in this self defeatist mindset?!

Hey Curi - would you pass the popcorn please? ...and the salt? Oh NO! I just sprinkled some salt onto my diaper!

My 1.5 cents...word descripters like AB, DL etc or any others describing human behavior are more like points on a spectrum (or are they more like points on a plane....or, hey wait...more like points in space or even multi-space? I thought we were all individuals.

So, everyone here - even in this haven for diaper misfits of one description or another - is struggling to portray themselves as 'normal' as opposed to others...

Hey Curi - got a baby bottle of apple juice for me??? Yeah? Good!!

hahaha awesome i was in the lunch room and some of my coworkers were talking about the upcoming episode of strange addictions....

their comment was .... essentially while they find the behavior strange they couldnt see how it was an addiction ... and what someone does on their downtime is their own business ... i giggled to myself

• Like 1

I know we have discussed this at length here. Can an AB also be a DL or are they seperate? I know most AB's claim they are both diaper lovers and Adult Babies. However I didn't realise the psychatric community had created their own seperation between the two. 'Diaperism' is the term for DL where as 'Infantilism' is for Adult Babies. "Pure diaper fetishism, on the other hand, refers strictly to the practice of wearing diapers for sexual gratification..."

Look out folks out are getting segregated and labelled...

For me it's like 90% sexual, 7% comfort/stress reliever, 3% the very occassional adult baby/adult kid type of thing.

So when I'm not getting off in diapers most of the time, when I wear them. I find them reduce my stress ALOT and are a comfort(like a security blanket when they are very wet) plus very comfortable to wear.

The adult baby/adult kid side for me only comes in when I like to say walk around the house in just a diaper when no one is home. As I feel naughty both sexually and in an adult baby/adult kid way, not sure which one, so much.

Then again I feel babyish when I wear a diaper, especially a very wet one.

hmmm well then why not get in front of a camera on national television and tell the world what a DL is? don't complain about something unless you yourself are willing to do something to change the situation if able...

but who really cares if society accepts that you like to wear diapers? or that someone else likes to wear diapers and be treated like a baby? why should we expect 'society' to accept every single thing a person is interested in?

And since when is a person who enjoys the feel of a diaper on their skin normal? I'm sorry but in that statement you just implied abs were in some way abnormal or inferior to jsut straight DL's.... And because maybe 4 or 5 people in the past 20 years have gotten on camera to discuss their ab tendencies how does that translate to a blanket statement that all abs are willing to go on camera?

again, only way society is going to 'understand' a difference between DL and AB is if some DL's go on and talk about it... but how many simply DLs have tried out/auditioned to go on those shows?

I certainly do it on the Jeremy Kyle show if I had other DL's with me to support me. Otherwise I wouldn't have the balls to, and most likely be laughed at by the audience and would go rather beetroot red.

As I don't know any DL's in person yet.... But I know the ABC club in london has some DL's there, the majority are AB's however I found.

Maybe more DL's there now.... But going to go to the abc club again in the future and ask the DL's there if they want to voice their opinion about DL's on the Jeremy Kyle show. Of course only after knowing them for a while.

Well, one thing I notice from the posts here. DL's seem more obsessed, I mean I could go camping [Camping and Diapers], or to concerts or other activities [best Diaper For Outdoors], the OP's of which were not incon nor were any of these in an incon thread, and leave Christine Daryleanne at home with the dolls. Not to mension the threads about showing off your diaper and exposure

One thing, however, when I go to Savers, I invariably look at the Toddler size dresses and other such to see If I can find anything for Andra Lynne and Lisa Michelle (the aforementioned dolls). If I am questioned I tell the asker that they are for some dolls I inherited and most think it is kind of nice. One of my female friends told me "you are becoming a parent". I told that lady manager of an apartment where I used to live that when the Goodwill store in the area was closing, the dolls were left over and seemed unwanted so I took them and she thought that was nice

Hahahahaha oh bollocks, that's a generalizing statement. Eg: A bit like hate speech almost.

Not all DL's are the same.

For me,I'm like the most least obsessed DL out there. I only talk about it on here, other diaper forums and pic sites, and a few of my online diaper friends.

And I only wear a few times a week,or less in private.

I couldn't give a flying fuck about telling my friends about it, infact I want to keep it that way,as they would freak out probably. And it gets too obsessive that way as well.

I prefer DL talk to stay amongst AB/DL's and only future gfs/bfs.