LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Feel?

How do you feel when you are diapered?. I am a diaper lover and wear 24/7. Even though it is a matter of daily routine for me, I still enjoy the feeling a diaper gives me. When I change in the morning and have that fresh diaper on it just feels right. When I pull on a pair of shorts or pants over them and can feel my diaper beneath it, I feel a combination of a little bit naughty but a whole lot comfortable and secure. In all my years of wearing diapers, the feeling never gets old.

I feel comfortable and relaxed knowing I am not tied to the potty. Even after wearing and using diapers for all these years I am still not 'out of the closet' fully. I have found that light cloth pullups give me a pleasurable feeling even though I know that they will be dry when I get home, but not much longer.

I love them when they don't leak! As being an incont, I love the feeling of security that my diapers bring me especially at night. Right now, I could do without them because of the extreme heat that I am having to deal with. Not fun at all :excl: It feels like I am encased in my own personal sauna. :(

I feel contained, confined, aroused, compliant, content. I live a "forced diapering" fantasy every minute I'm diapered. I feel fulfilled. I feel special. I feel unique. It's my choice to be diapered as much as I am, my wife doesn't seem to be too bent out of shape about it, and I don't impose my DL side/life/world onto anyone else. I choose to be diapered as much as I want to be the rest of my life. I like the way diapers look on me, I could care less if there is any bulk obvious to others or if they notice - no one has EVER pointed it out or made any comment - and I like the way diapers feel, and how practical and useful they really are. At times, my wife even wears because of the comfort and practicality of diapers at certain times.

We all are probably our own worst enemies when it comes to our paranoia over being "discovered" and beating ourselves up for our diaper "urges" and giving in to them. We all just need to chill out, wear and enjoy!