LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just A Quick Observation

Guest woodyallen

Guest woodyallen

I just wanted to say that wearing diapers feels completely natural. The padding, the bulk, the way they hug your body, that whole feeling of security you get from them, it all feels so.....right. I'm talking about actual diapers, not pullups. Doesn't matter if they're cheap diapers or expensive ones, they just feel so damn great. They feel incredibly comfortable, and I'd wear a lot more often if I could. Anyone else agree?

I agree but now I have some issues with wearing cheaper brands. Once I tried the premium brands then I knew I would have difficulty wearing an inferior diaper later on down the road.

As a result...my 'habit' has become somewhat expensive :P

Its usually only around 2 dollars a day but it can climb as high as 6 or even 8 dollars a day depending on my mood :whistling:

I just wanted to say that wearing diapers feels completely natural. The padding, the bulk, the way they hug your body, that whole feeling of security you get from them, it all feels so.....right. I'm talking about actual diapers, not pullups. Doesn't matter if they're cheap diapers or expensive ones, they just feel so damn great. They feel incredibly comfortable, and I'd wear a lot more often if I could. Anyone else agree?

Not wearing a diaper feels weird after being 24/7 for a couple years :lol: When I'm airing out or done showering, i just can't relax till I'm diapered again ;) On those rare occasions when I wear panties with a pad I feel exposed :o Even the pull-ups I wear to work are a kind of diaper and though the padding is thinner, it's still enough to make me feel OK ^_^ It always feels better to be bulky which is one part of why I love cloth diapers :wub: And outside of my public wearing I just can't wait to get wet, which makes it all feel that much better :D It's what you get used to, and when you vary from that it isn't ever going to be 'right' .

Bettypooh

I would also have to agree with this statement. I wear most of the time, not 24/7, I never wear to work, but for the most part I am diapered. I love the feeling like you say you get from wearing. The sense of security you get, the convenience you have when you are away from a bathroom.

Since I perfected a pattern for making plastic pants out of PUL material, it feels awesome. PUL breathes so I don't get all sweaty inside. If we knew as kids what we know now, we'd have never let ourselves be potty trained.

It certainly does feel more natural for me to be wearing a diaper than underwear... Unfortunately, my circumstances prevent the ability to wear 24/7. And I ditto the "thicker is better" sentiments. I also find disposable to be more comfortable and natural than cloth. Cloth has the tendency to end up just feeling like thick underwear...

• Like 1