LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello All

Hi,

I'm pretty new to the ab/dl community. That is because I am neither interested in age play, nor sexually interested in diapers. I am (urine) incontinent since birth. Maybe "sleep-wetter" is a better term in English .. it sounds a bit friendlier :)

But I noticed that ab/dl and inco isn't always completely separated. I can certainly enjoy wearing diapers, even if it's mostly a comfort thing to me.

It is also pretty obvious that because of the ab/dl community there are now better products on the market than a couple of years ago.

And that's great!

So, I'm not sure if I really belong here, but maybe I can learn a thing or two from you.

there are plenty of people here who wear for comfort, for incontinence, or whatever. there are always people who will accept you here. welcome to the community :)

Hi,

I'm pretty new to the ab/dl community. That is because I am neither interested in age play, nor sexually interested in diapers. I am (urine) incontinent since birth. Maybe "sleep-wetter" is a better term in English .. it sounds a bit friendlier :)

But I noticed that ab/dl and inco isn't always completely separated. I can certainly enjoy wearing diapers, even if it's mostly a comfort thing to me.

It is also pretty obvious that because of the ab/dl community there are now better products on the market than a couple of years ago.

And that's great!

So, I'm not sure if I really belong here, but maybe I can learn a thing or two from you.

Welcome! And Hopefully, you will learn a "thing" or two. ;ol

Welcome and we hope you enjoy your stay :)

I do warn you to be careful though being a female. There are some really, How do I put it, Interesting guys here. If you get harassed be sure to send a pm to repaid1 or DailyDi because they help protect the females of the community :)

Hi all,

thanks for your welcome :)

And McDonLee, thanks for the warning. I hope it won't be necessary, but it may well be.

I looked around for a few weeks now, and have been a member on a Dutch ab/dl forum, and I still am on adisc.org.

I already left the Dutch forum - there were quite some friendly people there, but also a couple of what you refer to as 'Interesting guys". I don't want to put the blame on them though, because I was definitely being very naive and I did not realise their motives soon enough. It was quite an eye opener, because I have never been in a place where sexually motivated behaviour is so strong.

But I am not blaming them for that. And I should also mention that I still did not really notice what was going on despite that they were being quite clear about it. Quite a can of worms.

Even knowing that, I may still miss clues. I'm just not very good at this. It's not that I get in trouble, because I'm careful enough in a general sense .. I just have a blind spot for sexual motivation, I suppose.

So I'll be extra careful, and I really appreciate your advice.

Kara,

Welcome! I enjoyed the time I visited Rotterdam several years ago. Do they still scrape the foam off a draft beer with a little stick? Okay, I saw more of Holland than the bars but that was the most Dutch thing I saw.

To all the Girls here,

I'm sorry that most of you get unwelcome attention from the guys in this community. When you consider the number of girls that consider a guy wearing diapers as a "deal breaker", I hope it helps you understand why you get so much interest.

Aloha to all,

Honu

Kara,

Welcome! I enjoyed the time I visited Rotterdam several years ago. Do they still scrape the foam off a draft beer with a little stick? Okay, I saw more of Holland than the bars but that was the most Dutch thing I saw.

Last time I saw it, they still did that scraping. I didn't know that they did it only here though! I am aware that it's different in the UK - I suppose they have a lower pressure on the pump, or it is sometimes done with this handle. Then the beer slowly runs into the pint and not too much foam develops.

But here they use CO2 to drive the beer from the cask (usually in a cellar) to the tap. It comes out pressurised, and that is why so much foam develops. I tried it a couple of times, but you have to hold the glass in a certain way in order to not let the glass fill up with just foam. It's a bit of a trick that you have to get used to doing.

Oftentimes even a skilled bartender will produce a bit too much foam, and that's then wiped off with that - I think it is called a "spatula" (spatel).

But I thought they did the same in Germany and Belgium, too. I'll have to watch it next time I am over there.

I much prefer English or Irish beer though. I like the taste better ... I like Kilkenny best of all.

I find the typical dutch beer like Heineken very watery.

To all the Girls here,

I'm sorry that most of you get unwelcome attention from the guys in this community. When you consider the number of girls that consider a guy wearing diapers as a "deal breaker", I hope it helps you understand why you get so much interest.

Yes, I understand that. It's too bad that there aren't more women who are abdl to match up with that ... sad.gif

But what I don't understand it things like this

Maybe it is that I have been able to miraculously avoid the places where guys like that hang out - but it's scary to realise that some people think like that mad.gif

I find that post really very insulting and condescending.

there isn't much to understand with that poster Kara. He is just a horny moron who can only think of two things (three if you count breathing) which is sadly sex, and diapers.

Kara... you'll find that there are a lot of females in the ABDL community. The ratio is actually really close to 50/50, despite how sites like this make it seem.

Bottom line a lot of the females have been stalked/harassed/talked shit to by the less intelligent members of the community so they have gone elsewhere.

If you want to get more into the kink and find more, intelligent, members of the community check out FetLife. No offense to anyone here, but the community on FL is a lot more sophisticated.

• Like 1

Hi,

And that's great!

Hi Kara! and Welcome! :)

It's interesting that you mention that ..."because of the AB/DL community there are better products on the market..." I never really thought about this, but thats pretty cool! B) It's nice to be part of a community that is making a difference and helping make someones life a bit better :D

If you are still worried about being in the 'right place' don't. You are more than welcome here, as is anyone looking for information, friends or just someplace accepting to hang out. Lots of great people here, regardless of you situation. Being a bedwetter isn't a crime, nor is being incontinent for that matter. It's just societies warped attitude of the condition.

yeah, there are weirdos in most every community, you can't really get away from that it seems. The trick is to be able to spot them and deal with them at the time, and hopefully they will get the hint and leave you alone :P

Anyways, again welcome to this little corner of the net, and I hope you find what yo are looking for and make lots of friends along the way!

qwack

Hi,

Thanks for the welcome & advice!

@LuvesGurl: thank you! However, I don't think that fetlife would work for me, because I'm not into the fetish / kinky stuff. For me diapers are just clothing, and I want to figure out how I can make things more comfortable.

Kara,

Thanks for keeping this thread going and for adding intelligent responses to. I've been to Germany and the bartenders there pour a bit, let it settle a while, pour a bit more, let it settle more, pour a bit more and serve it at no less than to the line (usually 1/2 liter). The English have a pump system that is entertaining to watch and a pleasure to drink from. Belgium is still the "Disneyland" of beer for me.

I'm also a guitar player and play out with a church group on Sundays. Tomorrow I'm bringing my 2010 Fender American Strat special edition (painted headstock). I have other guitars too, but what can I say except I just wanted them. I've got a day job, rental property and a real life. There are many here that balance their lives with the need/desire to wear diapers so I hope you stick around, give us your perspective and Dutch viewpoint and enjoy the community here.

Me Ke Aloha,

Honu from my other aina, Florida

:)

They've got some great beers in Belgium, mostly the "Trappist" ones (originally brewed by Trappist monks). I like the Rochefort 8°.

I've got a Yamaha RGX that's decent, but for some reason I really fell for a Gretsch that I saw in the store one day ... it's a hollow body, like this one:

blues1.JPG

Guest dragonmaster4066

i to am incon due to a motorcycle accident 13 years ago, i had no sexual intrest in diapers or any intrest in diapers up until that time. now since i do wear all the time i have become comfortable in my diapers and want to explore having a relationship with someone that either also is incon and wears or just has an intrest in diapers as that seems like the only way that the diapers will not cause issues in the relationship. i was married up until like 7 years after my accident that was when i started to actually enjoy the diapers and my wife at that time told me she could not sleep with me as long as i had to wear diapers to bed anymore and that we were growing apart. i now that that the diapers were the big factor in her leaving me because she never felt comfortable touching me while i was wearing them. even though she knew i had really no choice in the matter. i tried everything the doctors thought might help with my incon problem but nothing worked. caths only gave me bladder infections all the time, so it was diapers or always be wearing wet pants. its been a while now and i'm still looking for my perfect other half. i didn't think i belonged here either but now i love it on this site and have lots of friends here. the people here are great for the most part. there are a few here that i could without. diapers are a part of my life in every way now and it just seems that i need to find a lover that also wears so there is no way that my underwear can stop the relationship any more. yes, you belong here even it is just to meet people that understand your daily struggle with diapers and being incon.

Thanks for the welcome, Dragonmaster!

I'm really sorry to hear that your marriage ended because of your having become IC, and I hope that you will find an accepting partner again.

The other day, I was reading this blog of a woman who is also IC and learned to embrace her having to wear diapers - she met her BF in a local support group. Maybe that's something to explore?

i still wish to beg to differ on the gender ratio... sorry but remember half of the "women" on here, aren't women. Well not here specifically, just the net in general. Half the time its a guy on the other side of the screen. Simple as that. WELCOME TO THE INTERNET, where the men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

As for your guitar, nice... i give ya that, but I have always loved the look and feel of an ESP in my hands. I've tried dean, theyre...."okay", but never really cared for fender in look feel or sound, esp just always seemed to fit me right i guess. Loved the LTD M-10, currently rockin on a VIPER 50. Some day though, I may get a nice 7 string BC Rich.

Kara,

That's a really cool hollow-body! Here's my acoustic:post-13377-0-25650900-1309915897_thumb.j

my other acoustic:post-13377-0-03155200-1309915874_thumb.j

my strat:post-13377-0-13150600-1309915962_thumb.j

and my Gibson:post-13377-0-21021900-1309915921_thumb.j

Tell me about that blue Fender amp, okay?

Aloha,

Honu

post-13377-0-03155200-1309915874_thumb.j

post-13377-0-25650900-1309915897_thumb.j

post-13377-0-21021900-1309915921_thumb.j

post-13377-0-13150600-1309915962_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

I read you intro and skimmed your thread here. welcome. Yes the guys here can get overzealous. My profile clearly states, that while I respect their choices, I am only attracted to females, yet I still get some interesting messages from time to time. If that happens to me I can only imagine what females coming to the site have to put up with. Anyhow, you mentioned "sleep-wetter" and that's a good description. Not everyone will know what it means (although anyone you would want to talk to should be able to figure it out if they don't already know), but the term for sleep-wetter is nocturnal enuresis. FYI, I am a nurse (one of the "more educated" ones on the site I guess. (@ Luvsgurl: No offense taken, I guess.) Anyway, feel free to ask questions of me or others. The best way to reach me is to e-mail me through this site. again welcome, and good luck.