LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Good evening? I was just wondering if anyone knows any part time jobs for the summer, while I work on my teaching degree. I have been recently finding jobs, but they are not part time. I am trying not to do food service. I have never done it, but I might have too. I have two associates in communications and graphic arts, and now I'm going for a bachelors in liberal studies. I have worked a bunch of retail jobs, but nothing I want to go back too. What are your ideas?

The YMCA has lifeguarding classes and it makes a great part time job. Along with the certification you earn is the CPR certification which is always a plus when looking for other types of work.

Hugs,

Freta

wow... no offense, but way ot leave this to the last minute!!!! most places start interviewing for summer positions in jan/feb...

so you want a part time summer job that does not entail food service or retail?

well summer camps and day camps have already done all their hiring months ago....

try your local parks and rec.. might get a job doing land scaping, or maybe they need some extra camp counselors

could call the YMCA, or local tutoring companies see if they need summer tutors.

be a summer 'nanny'... there are always families looking for someone to care for their special needs children when school is out, and if you are a male, there are many familes with older male children with special needs, looking for someone to be with them part caretaker, part babysitter, part just 'companion' for a high school student....

but really again... almost july is not hte best time to be looking fora job which you are going to leave again in august/sept.

wow... no offense, but way ot leave this to the last minute!!!! most places start interviewing for summer positions in jan/feb...

Yep, it is very unlikely you will find an internship now.

Hey, even if you can't find a job, do some volunteer work. That way at least you would not be sitting at home doing nothing.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah! Get a McJob. Do it! You wont!

Sarah is right. Most places have already interviewed and hired all the summer help they will need. Good luck though. Hope you find something.

Nope. We got a new store manager that doesn't know what he is doing. He keeps hiring new people so none of us get hours.

Place has gon to sh** since he became store manager. Came from a different one and has no idea on how things are suppose to run at ours.

HIDDEN, its my experiance half the time managgers really don't know what they are doing. When i worked at a mcshits years back.... i was just the humble burge flipper and yet, i was in more control than the management on what went on after being there a month and CONSTANTLY told the manager to just hide in their office and let me take care of things. She didn't have a friggin clue what was goin on in the store, yet somehow had a position of power...bleagh... i guess darwin rolls in the grave because the stupid get the power lol

HIDDEN, its my experiance half the time managgers really don't know what they are doing. When i worked at a mcshits years back.... i was just the humble burge flipper and yet, i was in more control than the management on what went on after being there a month and CONSTANTLY told the manager to just hide in their office and let me take care of things. She didn't have a friggin clue what was goin on in the store, yet somehow had a position of power...bleagh... i guess darwin rolls in the grave because the stupid get the power lol

Well, that is because they can hire anyone with a degree in anything for managerial positions. I also think charisma plays a huge part, because though they may not really know anything, they can talk their way into any job.