LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaperspace Down?

Guest diaperboykcmo

Anyone know is diaperspace is just having technical difficulties or something more serious?

They take it down at times, to clean it up. I'm hoping that's what's going on now! I like the site.

No one ever sends me pics of their genitals :(

Then consider yourself very lucky. When I was active there, it was an average of several per day. Guess what the mods did about it?

Nothing.

Kicked off Anthony Weiner?

I am not surprised. When I saw someon who has been here for years before I was and did not know about DiaperSpace's record of going down. Which I have the subject of one, maybe two threads in the last year I said to myself "There is something funny about this thread"

About Weiner covering his...ahem. That was a sure loser. If he did not, he could have been procecuted for using a WMD (sending egragiously ugly pictures on the unternet must be against some treaty) by the UN, and if you are going to send pictures of your...ahem, it is implied that you think it is worth showing the world, so why cover it up, unless it is with a very noticeable diaper and rubber panties? Either way he loses

I was going to put up a picture of my pussy, but did you ever try to get a cat to sit still for a few seconds

Guest TBinthehoodie

I am not surprised. When I saw someon who has been here for years before I was and did not know about DiaperSpace's record of going down. Which I have the subject of one, maybe two threads in the last year I said to myself "There is something funny about this thread"

About Weiner covering his...ahem. That was a sure loser. If he did not, he could have been procecuted for using a WMD (sending egragiously ugly pictures on the unternet must be against some treaty) by the UN, and if you are going to send pictures of your...ahem, it is implied that you think it is worth showing the world, so why cover it up, unless it is with a very noticeable diaper and rubber panties? Either way he loses

I was going to put up a picture of my pussy, but did you ever try to get a cat to sit still for a few seconds

dun dun chssshhh

• 2 weeks later...

Been slow for weeks. Probably database cleanup and hardware upgrade time.

There is now a placeholder page which confirms this.

Hopefully the "upgrades" include countermeasures for the idiotically large number of HNGs that flagrantly violate the site's rules over and over with no consequences. I might consider going back if I don't have to look at somebody's private parts seemingly every time I log in.

DS had only one thing that DD does not: Topic related groups and these groups had shoutboxes. Here was my experience

I started one. It vanished. I then reported that to tech support, my post vanished I did a second report and that vanished. At no time was there an explantion or anything. I decided at that point that they were either rotten or incompetent and left

Was going to delete this post and then repost it, but Nah! :P (Repaid1) :whistling:

Then consider yourself very lucky. When I was active there, it was an average of several per day. Guess what the mods did about it?

Nothing.

That's odd, because I got deleted from the site for asking not to be moved around from chatroom to chatroom. It can burn.

Well DS is up and running, kinda. Lot of photos and other miscellaneous stuff is missing, dunno if they are still working on it but yeah its basically back up and running for now.

Most recent gallery upload was March 10 - same in the blogs except for two new posts last night and today.

All pictures that I can see are gone.

Looks like they restored the code and database back to March 10 and wiped the database of pictures because they were not backed up.

Nice and fast now that there's hardly anyone visiting. :)