LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pampers Prints Limited Edition

Guest diaperboykcmo

I want some!

Bambino are you listening?? ;)

I bet they are all cloth backed though.....right?? :P

Yeah they're all cloth backed. I blame Al Gore, and them dam enviromental wacko's. If I ever make it big, I'll make my own plastic baby diapers. If I modify a baby diaper now, it fits. Plus it's plastic, just tear the front of a Luvs and it's plastic. Also I believe a plastic backed baby diaper would sell!! Freedom, Choices, we deserve choices!

I'm still pissed overnight, the movie theaters switched to canola oil, instead of coconut oil. Why cause it's more healthy. I believe in a free country, I should be able to make my own choice. K I'm done ranting lol.

Can't they make an environmentally friendly plastic that would work well for diapers? Dissolves after about 6 months? Hint hint any scientist out there. Get to work XD

I just saw these at work (Walmart) today. I walked past them and they caught my attention which immediately made me stop and gawk at them for several long seconds before realizing what I was doing and move on.

But anyways, I thought they were pretty damn cute and it made me wish they came in bigger sizes. *sigh*

"Clothlike" backings are plastic, I think... Aren't they made of nonwoven polypropylene?

It's not so much about what they're made of, but the texture. The more traditional plastic backing is preferable to some of us, over the "cloth like" texture.