LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weddings And Babies

Sooooo all my friends are getting married, having babies.... or having babies and getting married.... or just getting married... or just having babies...

at any rate, i was never one to freak out about weddings... I never 'planned' or even dreamed of a wedding.... that is until this past year.

I guess i'm finally 'growing up' in the sense that i'm starting to really want a wedding.....

and another thing, i never pictured myself having children, either natural or adopted.... I love kids, and love hanging out with kids and playing with them and watching them grow and learn... but just never pictured myself with kids...

but lately i have started thinking about getting married and having one.... with my boyfriend specifically..

I wonder if its because I've been with my boyfriend for 5 years, and we are clearly not 'going anywhere' in regards to breaking up or anything....

maybe i'm just growing up... i am 28 1/2.... but whatever it is...

I just want to say.. "window shopping" online for a wedding is FUN!!!

I've picked out the venue,

I've picked out the date,

I've picked out the caterer,

I've picked out 2-3 dresses,

I've picked out the wedding favors

I've picked out the colors,

I've picked out many of the decorations,

I've thought in my mind how i want it decorated...

SOOOOOOOOO fun.......

so anyway....

I want a winter wonderland wedding... with white and silver being the primary colors, with an occasionally touch of gold. My dress is going to be white with a silver sash. Our wedding favors are going to be 1. the card place holders, they are snowflakes made of metal on a stick that you can put a card in, or picture, so people can take them home, and a pint glass with out name and the date of our wedding on it also one for each person.

I want lots of snowflakes hanging from the ceiling with the yellow tinted little christmas lights in the icicle formation hanging down. All the chairs will be covered in white with a silver piece of material tied in a bow on the back.

anyone else dream of their 'ideal wedding'? what do you picture?

Yep.

I'm picturing cheap, and easy.

But I really do plan those things out, it's just too much to type it all on this damn phone.

I'm really really wanting a wedding, but just so I can get the baby making started.

Sean Matthew.... That's gonna be his name...

me and my SO are engaged, and moveing in together soon. and we have named our first two kids, joseph daniel (the 4th) and kasady seva for a girl. hopeing to have one of each :)

and for the wedding, the choice as for now is in the mountains near banff.

Edit by Repaid1: I took out the last names, as at some point, if you do indeed name them that...I don't think you want a search relaying family and friends to this site.

Nope, no weddings or kids or any such things for me :P I'm a loner and always have been and I guess always will be *shrug*

I figure that you are suddenly felling this way because you are 28 1/2 (almost 30) and women have an internal 'clock' that ticks louder and louder as they age. They get the urge to 'nest' and find a mate and breed, because of that clock, telling them that time is running out.

guys on the other hand can pretty much do what they want and when they want....look a Hugh Hefner, he's a chick magnet! He's in his 70's and gets to sleep with what ever barely legal bombshell he wants. I think he almost got married too, but someone called it off...MEH.

Anyways, for you its just biology screaming at you to get going. So have fun! :)

I was the best man for my brother's wedding. He got married with his wife the traditional Hawaiian way right on the beaches of Maui while the sun was setting. It was very beautiful.

A winter wonderland wedding could be fun, but I hope you don't receive the brutal weather that might come with it. The reason I say that is I attended a wedding located in the mid-west during the winter (a very foolhardy place and time for a wedding by the way). Wouldn't you know it, on the day of the wedding the temperature was approximately -50 degrees Fahrenheit, an all time record low for the state. Super cold!

I was the best man for my brother's wedding. He got married with his wife the traditional Hawaiian way right on the beaches of Maui while the sun was setting. It was very beautiful.

A winter wonderland wedding could be fun, but I hope you don't receive the brutal weather that might come with it. The reason I say that is I attended a wedding located in the mid-west during the winter (a very foolhardy place and time for a wedding by the way). Wouldn't you know it, on the day of the wedding the temperature was approximately -50 degrees Fahrenheit, an all time record low for the state. Super cold!

Just hope the couple weren't as 'frigid' as the weather ;)

married know a days i dont know seems more like tax breaks or forcing someone to not cheat. If you look at it marriage says till death do you part meaning when you die your mate can meet someone else and how would that work in the afterlife.

As for kids yes and no. No to my own cause if they take after me that would be hell.

As for adoption yes i would like to adopt a girl there are kids out there that need a loving home and if people keep having their own leaves those kids 1 less family.

I just remember my little cousin she always loved to play with me and i had fun playing with her over any of my male cousins and for a long time i always wanted a daughter

I always dreamed of being married and having children since I was a little girl. There will be no children for me because of a serious medical condition but I have accepted that. What has made it more acceptable is my wonderful husband Honu. If I were able to have children we would not be married. We met on another ABDL website and it for me was magically. We had a simple wedding in April of 08. For me it was a magically, wonderful perfect day that I will never forget.

well legally i am still married but it was more of a business arrangement/ drunken idea and we didnt have a wedding .... and eventually when i remember i will file the peperwork for divorce .... we just keep forgetting ....

neither me nor my boyfriend are religious so a wedding has no religious meaning .... for one it is so he can get my medical insurance and so i qualify for FMLA to help care for his disabled mother.... and for the presents and cause i love throwing a party ....

we already share a life together .... bank accounts, a bed, etc.... so getting married just gives us certain legal protections .... and presents ....

but yeah part of it probably is my biological clock .... im just a late bloomer!!!

Sarah: I think the main question we all want answered is....

Are you going to wear a diaper under that wedding dress? :D:whistling:

no way! when i'm in a diaper, it means i'm in ab role play mode... and my wedding will be allll grown up!!!!.... now the wedding night... thats another story!

I figure that you are suddenly felling this way because you are 28 1/2 (almost 30) and women have an internal 'clock' that ticks louder and louder as they age. They get the urge to 'nest' and find a mate and breed, because of that clock, telling them that time is running out.

guys on the other hand can pretty much do what they want and when they want

Anyways, for you its just biology screaming at you to get going. So have fun! :)

All I've ever wanted was to get married and have kids. Five...three boys, two girls (named Sonja Elisabeth and Lillian Kaiulani)

My clock is ticking, too, and I get depressed because of it. My sister always said that she wasn't ever going to get married and have kids. She is and she does: two girls. But I don't think that she's happy. She never really wanted that.

I guess I'll never find the right woman. I almost did. I'll keep dreaming, though.

• 3 weeks later...

It sounds a wonderful wedding plan. I wish you both well. My last wedding I attended I was MOH at 28 weeks pregnant, my elder daughter a bridesmaid and younger daughter a flower girl all in matching lemon/cream; it was an Easter wedding and a memorable day for all.

Fun isn't it. I've owned three wedding dresses (sold one of them) and I'm a guy. My wife ribs me that I've owned more than she has (she didn't really wear a formal wedding dress to either of her weddings).

I've watched Say Yes To The Dress more times than I can count. When my daughter got her dress here (she was getting married across the country) but wanted to send pictures to her bridesmaids she got into

the unaltered (too large) and I went right for the Chip Clips to cinch it up on her.

I look forward to the idea of someday finding a woman and getting married. However, I'm not a very formal person and dread the idea of a big wedding. I'd rather prefer something like the drive-though chapels in Vegas... I was a part of my second best friend's wedding and it was a nightmare, in terms of stress and discomfort.

I don't like kids, so I don't want kids. Simple as that...