LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Noisy Nappies

Any kind of depends. I swear once when I was wearing to a wallmart store at like 4 in the morning I was scaring some old lady because the only sound in the medical/diaper/body supplies aisle was her and my crinkly depends.It was funny. But yes depends are the noisiest diapers out there bar known.

Any kind of depends. I swear once when I was wearing to a wallmart store at like 4 in the morning I was scaring some old lady because the only sound in the medical/diaper/body supplies aisle was her and my crinkly depends.It was funny. But yes depends are the noisiest diapers out there bar known.

Brand names aside - the thicker gauge plastic/vinyl diaper covers worn without an outer covering should be the noisiest.

When covered with an outer piece of clothing the noise is muted or insulated. Wearing shorts is quieter than a skirt.

The noise has no place to escape when enclosed. Wearing more than one set of diapers will also mute the noise.

Because of the close proximity you are to the noise it seems to be paramount to your senses that you will be discovered (heard).

But with all the ambient noise about you are no doubt safe. That is if you don't venture into a quiet zone (library for instance).

There are those that would die to make noise and be heard and humiliated but that will not be the case.

It is not easy to make the noise you would expect when others will pay attention to why you are making a fuss.

The only way to divert this diversion is say or wear a placard "I am wearing NOISY DIAPERS - take notice"!

But YES! - Hell YES! it is fun to have that fantasy - hope you are successful and enjoy it !

Even more so if you LOCKED into the diaper cover to begin with and can not escape from this mischief !

BabyLock

Hi all, what do you consider to be the noisiest nappies on the market at the moment. I love the look and feel of nappies but would love to hear that crinkly noise when walking and would love to try wearing a noisy nappy when out shopping. Thanks

well as you call them nappies (not diapers)i take it you speak the queens english :whistling: and live in sunny old :badmood: england(uk)then go with cuddlz...a very good crinkly NAPPY........

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would have to say Attends 10 w/waistband are the nosiest. short and sweet and to the point.

Hi all, what do you consider to be the noisiest nappies on the market at the moment. I love the look and feel of nappies but would love to hear that crinkly noise when walking and would love to try wearing a noisy nappy when out shopping. Thanks

I found, as a lot of other people have already stated, that the crinkle won't be enough to make people notice, if that's want you're aiming at.

And even if they hear it, they don't usually connect the noise to a nappy; and if, they won't let you know it.

I just had a surprise visit from a girl from the caretakers who just went 'round the place to check the smoke detectors. I had to show her the first floor (2nd, if you're american) and went up the stairs right in front of her with a fresh (dry is louder) Abena M4 which, I thought, made a heck of a noise in the narrow stairwell of a silent house. As I was only wearing a t-shirt over the trousers, she might even have seen the top of it.

Nothing was said.

Try an additional Tesco bag taped to it and a not too long skirt... ;)

• 1 month later...

I had some generic white diapers in an unmarked bag that I bought from a thrift store that I could have swore would wake the next door neighbors when I walked around at night... Kind of funny, I liked the noise...

Funny but I've always found the Attends to have one of the softest plastic backings and therefore, one of the quietests diapers. Maybe with all the cloth backed disposables and pull on disposable underpants, plastic backed diapers of any brand seem noisy! Anyway, years ago I felt that almost any disposable other than Attends were very noisy, Depends being the worst. Porbably things have changed over the years and many diapers are now made with quieter backing material.

Depends plastic backed is by far the noisyest I have worn. I had been wearing others such as Attends 10 (I think non-waistband), Abena, Molicare and had not used Depends in a long time. When I did try them again, I found them to be so much more noisy then the ones I had been wearing. I was a bit nervus wearing them to classes and such as I could clearly hear them walking down school hallways.