LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

14 minutes ago, fillemup said:

I got my famous bowel contraction a few minutes ago and completely loaded my Seni Super Plus diaper. I will be changing into a clean diaper shortly.

Does it have good odor control buddy??

6 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Does it have good odor control buddy??

No. I have not found any diaper that can contain the smell of poop. The cloth backed diapers like the Seni Super Plus diaper breathes and does not contain the smell at all. The plastic backed diapers like the MegaMax will only contain the smell until you start moving and the smell will definitely escape.

Up unusually early this morning, things on my mind and a mess in my already wet Forsite AM/PM Stars diaper. Thinking about some career decisions to make, and fortunately I have options, so I got up early and promptly messed my diaper. I will weigh some pros and cons about career choices while the weight of my poopy diaper helps to relax me.

1 hour ago, fillemup said:

No. I have not found any diaper that can contain the smell of poop. The cloth backed diapers like the Seni Super Plus diaper breathes and does not contain the smell at all. The plastic backed diapers like the MegaMax will only contain the smell until you start moving and the smell will definitely escape.

What about the ABU scented diapers?? Or Bambinos?!? Surly they gotta have some good odor control?!?☺️?❤️?They can't all be bad right?!??❤️??❤️☺️

• Like 1

I woke up about 20 minutes ago because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. It felt like an 18 inch long semi solid poop landed in my diaper. It was a very big pile in the seat. I sat up in bed and it squished up between my legs. A few minutes ago, my intestines started rumbling really bad and a massive load of soft poop started coming out. I can feel my diaper is really full now and very tight due to the amount of poop in it. My intestines are still rumbling and it feels like there is more poop making its way to the exit in my bottom. I will keep this diaper on until I am sure I am finished pooping. I think I will need to weigh this one because it feels so heavy already. If this diaper is not the biggest mess I have ever made, it is one of the top 2. I just peeked down the front of my diaper and cannot see my privates because they are completely covered in poop.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, fillemup said:

I woke up about 20 minutes ago because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. It felt like an 18 inch long semi solid poop landed in my diaper. It was a very big pile in the seat. I sat up in bed and it squished up between my legs. A few minutes ago, my intestines started rumbling really bad and a massive load of soft poop started coming out. I can feel my diaper is really full now and very tight due to the amount of poop in it. My intestines are still rumbling and it feels like there is more poop making its way to the exit in my bottom. I will keep this diaper on until I am sure I am finished pooping. I think I will need to weigh this one because it feels so heavy already. If this diaper is not the biggest mess I have ever made, it is one of the top 2. I just peeked down the front of my diaper and cannot see my privates because they are completely covered in poop.

Sounds like baby made quite a huge mess in his diaper. Is baby enjoying sitting in the big poopie in his diapie?!?☺️????❤️ I'm sure Mommy or Daddy will get you all cleaned up baby!☺️?????❤️? Such a good boy!?❤️???❤️?

• Like 1

Just now.  I  really had to go bad. I  decided to try a Northshore Supreme Lite. I put a green one on and filled it up as soon as I got the tapes done. It's a huge load. I  took two huge doses of Metamucil psyllium husk last night to guarantee a big poop.

My diaper is still dry, so I'll be able to enjoy this messy diaper for quite a while. 

I just woke up because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. It will be a little while before I change because it feels like there is more poop coming through the system. I just need to make sure I am finished pooping before I change because diapers are expensive.

On 12/9/2021 at 9:53 AM, Spanky said:

Just now.  I  really had to go bad. I  decided to try a Northshore Supreme Lite. I put a green one on and filled it up as soon as I got the tapes done. It's a huge load. I  took two huge doses of Metamucil psyllium husk last night to guarantee a big poop.

My diaper is still dry, so I'll be able to enjoy this messy diaper for quite a while. 

Is baby enjoying his "BIG" poopie in his diaper?!??☺️❤️?❤️???????????????????????❤️??❤️ I hope it's really comfortable buddy!???☺️??❤️????❤️???

• Like 2

hello other people poopy diapers hope you are having a great day wearing and using your diapers. right now I am playing with my wooden train set in a already poopy rearz princess pink diaper and as i am typing this i am letting out another runny load of a big green-brown mess?? ?.it's super warm and squishy i might hop into my play pen and watch some bob the builder and i may play with my poop filled diaper. hang on just going to push another load of poop into my diaper wow that was a big mess it's super warm and a little runny too. i am so going to play with my messy diaper, mommy won't be impressed. ok bye bye for now.  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

hello other people poopy diapers hope you are having a great day wearing and using your diapers. right now I am playing with my wooden train set in a already poopy rearz princess pink diaper and as i am typing this i am letting out another runny load of a big green-brown mess?? ?.it's super warm and squishy i might hop into my play pen and watch some bob the builder and i may play with my poop filled diaper. hang on just going to push another load of poop into my diaper wow that was a big mess it's super warm and a little runny too. i am so going to play with my messy diaper, mommy won't be impressed. ok bye bye for now.  

How do you know what kind of color your poopie is?? LOL!?? And what do you mean by play with it?? I hope you don't take off your diapie!???

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

How do you know what kind of color your poopie is?? LOL!?? And what do you mean by play with it?? I hope you don't take off your diapie!???

just trying to take a wild guess. i had a pretty soft poopie a few days ago and it was that colour. 

6 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

just trying to take a wild guess. i had a pretty soft poopie a few days ago and it was that colour. 

Did Mommy change you??☺️??❤️?❤️?

21 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Is baby enjoying his "BIG" poopie in his diaper?!??☺️❤️?❤️???????????????????????❤️??❤️ I hope it's really comfortable buddy!???☺️??❤️????❤️???

Yep. I really did enjoy that big load

• Like 1

My morning diaper is the same as yesterdays; wet and messy. This morning the enjoyment is provided by the courtesy of a Forsite AM/PM Stars diaper. A very substantial poopy making me "Stinky, Squishy, and Proud."  I won't change for several hours as I enjoy my messy diaper in the solitude of the early morning, and I am going to get my morning work out in my loaded diaper. ☺️?️‍♂️ For work wetting I am going to wear an Abena M4; no messes at work, far too risky and inconsiderate.

I fell asleep about 6 hours ago in a nice clean Dry 24/7 diaper. I just woke up a few minutes ago and my diaper is completely loaded with soft poop. I woke up because I was starting to pee. I don't know when I messed my diaper, but it is a really big mess. It feels like there is more poop coming so I will keep this diaper on for a while just to make sure my intestines are empty before I change.

5 minutes ago, Three Rivers said:

Well, after two cups of coffee this morning and pizza for dinner last night. Things are starting to fill out nicely?

Sounds very good buddy!??????❤️☺️???? May you enjoy your big poopie for an long time!?????????????❤️?❤️??❤️??????????

• Like 1

I just started filling my diaper with a soft semi runny mess. I expect a little more poop will be coming out shortly. Once I know I am finished pooping. I will change into a clean diaper.

update: The second wave of poop just came out and my diaper is full and ready to change. Time for a shower now and a clean diaper afterwards.

I woke up about an hour ago to a completely full Betterdry diaper. This is the first time I have worn Betterdry diapers and I wanted to give them a good overnight test. To get ready for the testing of this diaper, I ate a large amount of food Friday and Saturday. When my case of diapers was delivered on Saturday afternoon, I opened them and got one ready for a good overnight test. I took a laxative and drank quiet a few beers and took 2 sleeping pills. Just before bed, I changed out of my very wet Seni Super Plus diaper and put on the Betterdry diaper and my Babykins Terry lined diaper cover and went to bed. I woke up about an hour ago and went into the bathroom to change and see how the diaper held up. My body did exactly as I expected it to while I was sleeping. I peed the diaper to its capacity and made an absolutely massive mess. I really expect the diaper to fail but it did better than I expected. When I took off my diaper cover, it was wet from the diaper exceeding its capacity. I expected to see a bunch of poop in the diaper cover but there was no poop leakage. The Terry lining was brown as expected because the pee was turned brown from mixing with the poop but all of the poop was contained in the diaper. When I took the diaper off, the mess was as massive as I expected it to be. My private area up front was covered in soft poop and the diaper was completely full from about half way up the back of the diaper to about 2 inches below the top of the diaper in the front. I was very impressed on how much poop the diaper contained without it leaking out during my sleep. I think the Betterdry diaper will be my new primary overnight diaper once I run out of my supply of Dry 24/7 diapers. After I cleaned up from my overnight diaper test, I put on a Seni Super Plus diaper and I just had a small accident in it. I am pretty sure there will be more poop in this diaper because the laxative seems to be still working. I will keep this diaper on until it starts to leak.

• Like 1