LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I woke up about 4 hours ago in my wet Dry24/7 diaper but still had plenty of wetting capacity left so I didn't change. I was washing some dishes in the kitchen about 15 minutes ago and my poop contraction hit. A few seconds later, I was filling my diaper with a pretty big mess. Now I am sitting on my changing pad in the living room watching tv. Will wait a little longer to change because the second wave of poop has not hit yet. Once it hits the diaper, I will change. I just hate changing when I know there is more poop coming. Diapers are expensive and I need to get the most use out of each diaper.

It’s a rare and special treat for me, and two weeks ago I had a really nice one. I was in a diaper, just comfortingly and cozily wet. A friend on ADISC asked if I’d done it lately. I confessed I’d been thinking about it and she invited an audio chat right then, to support me and keep me company.

And we had a really nice conversation about all kinds of things, returning every once in a while to me describing each stage of doing it and her being amused and kind and quietly delighted (because she does it all the time and wishes I would do it more).

I was switching back-and-forth between the grown-up catch-up conversation and being a little boy hiding in my “special spot” and pooping my pants. She asked some great questions like “If a mommy came in the room right now, would she know you’re filling your pants?” Blush... yes. And that it’s too late to get me to do it anywhere else.

It’s probably the most casual and accepting conversation I’ve had with someone who knew I was also in the process of pooping in my pants since I really was a toddler.

• Like 1

I messed my Abena M4 at 4:00 AM; about 13 hours ago.  I exercised then went out for a jog with the loaded diaper. It was still dark and cold, but my butt was nice and warm, lumpy, and squishy.  I stayed in the messy diaper about 3 hours before I changed and before my wife got up. It was a great way to start a Sunday morning.

• Like 1

I just woke up in the middle of pooping my overnight diaper. It's pretty well soaked and now filling up in the back. I will be waiting for a little while to make sure I am finished pooping before I go change and shower. I don't know how I could function today without high quality adult diapers.

• Like 2

Chalk another time up to the THANKFUL to be in thick diapers chart! I just exited the airport when all of the sudden I felt the urge to poop. I couldn't make it back to the bathroom and let loose in my Rearz Alpaca. It was a HUGE load. I had a 90 minute drive home, plus a stop at Wal-Mart and McDonald's. There was no way I could change this hugely messy diaper in my car. Thankfully, my diaper held the big mess and I wet again on the drive home without leaking. Thick diapers save the day again. I jumped in the shower as soon as I got home and am now in my fresh night diapers with lots of baby powder -- a Rearz Alpaca with plastic baby diaper as a stuffer, and Large Attends with waistband with a Huggies Size 6 and large baby diaper as a stuffer. 

I wore a NorthShore Supreme purple medium diaper to bed. These diapers stiff and feel like wearing cardboard when first diapered, but when wet they feel great, soft and squishy.  I am now up in the morning and my diaper is very wet and now messy.  No leaks, poopy nicely contained where it should be, and so comfy, warm, and squishy in the front and back.  Loving it, and will change in about an hour. If the mess squishes to the front of my diaper, I'll change earlier.  I don't want to risk a uti.

I hope I am not contributing too often, but one of the fun aspects of messing my diaper is the unknown, i.e. messing is "like eating a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get" to borrow the quote from Forest Gump about life. Todays load is very soft, and consequently squishing all over. I will have to change earlier than I like to to avoid contact with my urethra. Don't want to risk a uti.

I woke up about 30 minutes ago because I was starting to have a poop contraction. I couldn't even get out of bed before I was starting to fill my diaper. Today was a pretty solid long poop. I haven't pooped since Wednesday. It is very rare for me to not poop every day. This load is a really big one and my intestines are now rumbling like there is a backlog of soft poop on it's way. I think this might be my biggest mess in my life in the making. I need to wait until I am finished pooping to see just how much there is.

So I have been pooping in my diaper each morning lately before work. Except last night, for whatever reason, I went poopie within minutes of putting on my night diapers. I stayed in these diapers all night, woke up wet and messy, and wet again in them in the morning before changing. I am now in a fresh diaper for the day - a A+ level 4 diaperwith a Spiderman Goodnites as a stuffer, and then a large Attends with Waistband with a Huggies Size 6 and vintage plastic baby diaper as stuffers over that. It is so crinkly and comfy!

It's Saturday morning, four days since my last posting.  Up this morning in a wet and very loaded messy Seni Super diaper with an insert for extra absorbency.  I prefer plastic backed disposable diapers but like some variety from time-to-time.  For cloth back disposable diapers I think Seni is the best.  I have quite the sagging diaper experience going on.

I just finished filling my diaper with very soft squishy poo.

I wont have the opportunity to change for another 5 hours when I get home from work. This was not planned, just to cold to go outside and use the smelly port a potty.

40 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I just finished filling my diaper with very soft squishy poo.

I wont have the opportunity to change for another 5 hours when I get home from work. This was not planned, just to cold to go outside and use the smelly port a potty.

Wow, long time in a messy diaper.  I sure hope you used liberal baby lotion, Vaseline, or some barrier cream to protect your skin.

Just a few minutes ago while washing dishes, I started to have a poop contraction and about 3 seconds into the contraction, a massive load of soft poop stared filling my diaper. Now I am sitting on a change pad watching tv and waiting for the second wave of poop to come out before I change. The second wave of poop should be here within another 20 minutes.

Woke up and had a huge mess in my diaper this morning. It held it but I was amazed at how big of a load it was when I took the diaper off. Later at night, I came home from Christmas dinner with my parents and messed again in my Wellness Superio that I wore to Christmas dinner. It is very rare for me to mess twice in one day (unless I am having stomach issues). After getting out of the shower, I changed into my fresh, thick multi-layered night diapers, which for the moment, remain warm and dry.

Christmas Eve early morning and up in a wet and messy Tykable's Little Builders (discontinued about a year ago but I bought 2 cases when announced that they were going to be discontinued). I have to go into the office today and I will be diapered.  I haven't decided what diaper yet, but thinking about a NS Supreme Lite purple, medium with a soaker insert.  Big snow storm coming today...but back to my messy diaper. I will enjoy the soiled diaper for about 2 hours before changing.