LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

About 2 hours ago, I was sleeping and started getting really bad intestinal cramps from the laxative I took before I went to bed. As I mentioned in my last post, I was constipated and needed to take a laxative to get things unclogged. All I can sai is I spent the last 2 hours in what I think is my messiest diaper ever. When the cramps started, it took about 20 minutes of pushing to get the poop to start coming out. Once the solid poop was out, several massive mudslides came out as my intestines started to empty into my diaper. It took about 30 minutes of occasional mudslides before the cramps stopped and the pooping stopped. I went back to sleep and just woke up a few minutes ago. Time to change now and see how much poop is in my diaper.

I just filled my second diaper today with a massive mudslide as a result of the laxative I took before I went to bed this morning. I thought I was finished pooping when I changed out of my overnight diaper which was completely filled with poop. Looks like this will be a long night with more messy diapers. I will admit I am happy I am not constipated now.

I went from one extreme to the other today. I started off constipated do I took a laxative before I went to bed. The laxative kicked in at the end of my sleep and I completely loaded my overnight diaper with a massive load of poop. A few hours later, I had a massive diarrhea mudslide in another diaper and now I just had another diarrhea mudslide in a third diaper today. Hopefully I am empty now.

I just started messing my Seni Super Plus diaper a few minutes ago. This is my first poop since my laxative induced diaper blowout 2 days ago. Today, the poop is back to solid again and required some pushing to get the poop all the way out of my bottom. Once the poop was out, my bladder let go and soaked the front of my diaper. I will be changing once I am sure I am finished pooping.

Just a few minutes ago I got a contraction and a pile of soft poop started filling my diaper. It feels like there is more poop coming since my intestines are rumbling now so I will keep this diaper on for a while until I am finished pooping. 

Update: I am glad I waited to change because the mother load of poop just started coming out. My diaper is getting very full now and I could feel the poop spreading up the front of my diaper. There’s still more poop coming so this diaper will be kept on for a while longer.

35 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

i just went poopie in my tykables little builders diapee

I'm sure Mommy's around the corner for a nice Diapee check and change!??♥️??? And I'm sure that poopie feels SO GOOD on your bum bum. And I bet it felt REALLY good to let it out straight into your Diaper! Looks like baby made a fudgie!???♥️??♥️??♥️???

• Like 1

Good morning in a wet and messy NS Air Active Supreme diaper with a pair of BigTots printed cotton/lycra diaper pants. I find that the BigTots diaper pants not only add a nice ABDL decorum, but they are also functional in helping to prevent the diaper sag I experience from cloth back disposable diapers.

I am not sure when I pooped but I woke up about 30 minutes ago with a mess in my overnight diaper. It must have been a few hours ago because I am feeling a diaper rash between my legs from the poop being there so long. I already changed into a clean diaper and the mess in my overnight diaper was not very big so it must have been very acidic to cause the diaper rash.

Yesterday morning for me, I had the day off from work. Changed into a fresh Megamax, and then headed out to my local coffee shop for my usual morning drink. Came back home and played around on my computer for a few hours, I was getting quite wet by this time. I then went back out to the grocery store and picked up a few things for dinner. And by now was getting close to needing a change, so I decided to take a quick shower and then into a fresh diaper. I needed to shave first and as I was shaving of course I started to fill the back of my diaper with a rather large deposit. So now I had to make a choice enjoy my dirty diaper for a little while or hop into the shower and clean up. Well I decided to sit down at my computer and enjoy my dirty diaper for another hour, I just couldn't help myself. Then cleaned up and into a fresh diaper for the balance of the day. Overall a great day off work!:)

I’ve just woke up and the urge to go came on strong so I just let it happen whilst lying in bed. It’s a big one. Good job for double leak guards cause I can feel it almost peeking out the side?

I just woke up with a massive mess in my overnight diaper. I haven’t pooped since sometime Friday when I was sleeping. I am getting constipated a lot lately and needed to take a laxative before I went to bed early to get things flowing. I think this constipation is a side effect of my COPD or the medicine I am taking. Either way, the mess in my diaper right now is all the way up the front. I will be changing shortly and see how much damage I did in my diaper.

Yesterday, when I decided to wear all-pink (pink sweatshirt, pink sweatpants, pink diaper and pink pacifier), I inserted a suppository in my butt after I was eating at McDonald's for lunch, and 1 hour later, I pooped my pink diaper.

I just woke up a few minutes ago because I started getting a contraction. A few seconds later, my diaper was filling up with a fairly solid poop. As I got out of bed, my bladder unleashed a flood. I went from a clean and dry diaper to a soaked and messy diaper in a matter of seconds. I will keep this diaper on for a while longer to make sure I am finished pooping before I change.

I have been getting a lot of constipation lately due to my COPD. This morning before I went to bed, I took a laxative to clean out my intestines. It kicked in about 3 hours ago and I started pooping my overnight diaper. The first of the poop was very solid and hard to push out of my bottom. Once that log jam was out, there were several very large mudslides. I fell back asleep for about 2 more hours and got up about 45 minutes ago and changed. I am now sitting in a Seni Super Plus diaper for the next few hours. I am pretty sure I will have another messy diaper sometime later tonight because I think the laxative is still working.

Update - I was correct in my thinking that I would have another messy diaper tonight. I just completely filled my Seni Super Plus diaper with a massive mudslide. I will change again shortly.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, DiaperLover84 said:

As i type this im in a Rearz Caboose diaper wet for over 8 hours.  Currently standing to type and slowly pushing a load into my diaper.  This is now a very full diaper :)

Multitasking, typing and messing, I often do the same.

Yesterday for me, was wearing a very soaked MegaMax and sitting there watching football on TV. I felt that urge coming and just relaxed. What came next surprised me a little, it was a large wave of mess that kept coming for a few seconds and very quickly filled the back of my diaper. I was afraid that I would have a blowout up the backside. It ended up being two good waves of mess. The funny part was my wife was sitting with me on the couch, and could smell the mess very quickly.

Good thing she's ok with my diaper time, she said that I was going to have fun cleaning that one up. I sat there for another hour or so before getting up to take a shower and change. There has only been a handful of times that I have messed my diaper in front of or next to my wife, but I will say that as the years have gone by she is 100% ok with me and my diapers (Wet or Messy). Fun times!

• Like 1

Just a few minutes ago. A bit of a first for me as a matter of fact. I was sitting about in a wet diaper reading. The next thing I knew was that I had just messed my diaper. This happened without any conscious thought on my part. I have messed before, but not like this. Times like this makes me realize what a big baby I am becoming. 

• Like 2