LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I am up this morning now in my wet and messy Attends Premier diaper. I won't change right away as I did last night, which as stated earlier was unusual for me. I even plan to go out for a morning jog in my messy diaper and then change into a clean diaper. I am working from home today, but I wear diapers to the office anyway, so this will be no different. Certainly no messy diapers at work, just wet. I also use several drops of baby powder scented oil inside my diaper to maintain a very pleasant odor while in a wet diaper. No one knows at work, or if they do know, I am clueless. Maybe there's talk behind my back: "I think he wet his diaper again, did you see the expression on his face when ***** had a blank stare and then just continued with work." Oh well, for now I will enjoy the sensations of my morning wet, messy/squishy diaper.

I’m wearing a suit and tie and after my morning meeting ends and as I’m walking to my office the seat of my diaper starts expanding. I retreat to my office with a Covid air purifier that keeps the stink down and gives my body some time to produce a bit more. Nothing worse than changing into a clean diaper and then having another BM right after! I’m glad my diapers keep my pants clean. I wouldn’t be able to leave the house without them. If I didn’t love my diapers so much I don’t know what I’d do. What is misery for some is a joy for me. Ive even grown to love the feel of the mushy load against my bottom and the security  that my diaper+cover protects me and all my things! 

• Like 1

Just got changed out of an doo-doo Diapee I had been sitting in for quite awhile. It felt SO GOOD!???♥️???♥️?? And my nice crinkly diaper just ADDED to the experience!????♥️?????

• Like 1
18 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Well, I had my second doo-doo Diaper of the day not too long ago, and it felt REALLY good, ESPECIALLY to get an clean diapee on!?????♥️???????????

I bet it felt wonderful feeling your poo fill into your diaper and then sitting around playing with a poopy diaper!  Probably felt just as good getting your diaper changed!  Did you have someone change your poopy diaper for you and put you in a nice clean diaper, or did you have to change it yourself?  

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

I bet it felt wonderful feeling your poo fill into your diaper and then sitting around playing with a poopy diaper!  Probably felt just as good getting your diaper changed!  Did you have someone change your poopy diaper for you and put you in a nice clean diaper, or did you have to change it yourself?  

Unfortunately, I had to change it myself.????? It would have felt AMAZING if I had someone to do it for me!???♥️??????

3 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Unfortunately, I had to change it myself.????? It would have felt AMAZING if I had someone to do it for me!???♥️??????

Yeah, that would have been the icing on the cake if someone would have come up to you, pulled away the back of your diaper to check, then take you by the hand to a changing table and remove your stinky diaper cleaning you up with warm wipes and fresh powder and sliding a warm fresh diaper under you, pulling it up snug between your legs and taping it firmly in place.  To finish it off, a big pat on your diapered bottom as they send you off to play.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Yeah, that would have been the icing on the cake if someone would have come up to you, pulled away the back of your diaper to check, then take you by the hand to a changing table and remove your stinky diaper cleaning you up with warm wipes and fresh powder and sliding a warm fresh diaper under you, pulling it up snug between your legs and taping it firmly in place.  To finish it off, a big pat on your diapered bottom as they send you off to play.

I know right?! That would have been heaven!???????♥️?? Especially as she lifts me off the changing table and stands me up on my feet and then I get down on my hands and knees and crawl around on the floor like a big baby! ??????♥️??♥️??? Maybe in heaven that will happen one day! That would be a blast! And then I'd crawl in my Mommy's lap for snuggles and Cuddles and then she would say "who Mommy's good Little Boy?!" As she rubs my back and gives me Diapee pats on my little baby butt!??????????♥️?♥️?????

• Like 1

Yesterday around 4pm.  I'd been working all day in the house hauling stuff up and down the stairs so I took a short break to see what was happening in the chat room and pooped out a small load in my very wet Abena L4.

I pooped my diaper about 2 hours ago while sitting at my desk. It didn’t feel like I had a big mess in my diaper but when I changed, I was really surprised at how much poop was in my diaper. It definitely was not one of my biggest messes, but it didn’t feel like that much came out when I was pooping.

I just woke up because I was peeing my overnight diaper. As I sat up in bed, I quickly realized I made a big mess in my diaper while I was sleeping. I didn’t expect to wake up in a poopy diaper today because I messed my diaper about 14 hours ago while working at my desk. Total incontinence really sucks. I am just glad they make good quality adult diapers for these issues today.

I just made the poo-face, and made a HUGE doo-doo In my diaper. Now I'm sitting in it, enjoying myself.???????♥️???♥️?????☺️??? I feel SO LITTLE right now, it feels amazing!??????♥️??♥️????????☺️??????????????♥️???????

• Like 2

I just made a poopy diaper right before I have to leave for work and now I’m crawling to the diaper changing table to be cleaned up and be put in a thicker diaper. 

• Like 1

I’m in bed with poop in my pants. It’s so comforting and cosy to do it under the covers this way like a toddler. A special way to start the day. The faint smell of it is so much like a baby’s room in the morning. 

• Like 3

I was out shopping and on the way out, started to poop in my pants. I had to stay in them until I got home and then had to crawl to the diaper changing table and got changed into a much thicker diaper.

• Like 2

Late morning today. Right after eating breakfast. On the way home I could feel it coming on. What a poop it was! I was home alone so I left the diaper on while I was working in the yard picking up leaves. Pooped two more times while working. What a mess! So much poop! It was leaking out the top front and back. All I could think was the song 'Slip Sliding Away' Good times!

I messed my diaper 30 minutes ago while in the kitchen, and now sitting here with hot coffee and a warm squishy diaper. I am going to visit my old college roommate, so no diapers for a few days.

1 hour ago, Moochie said:

I messed my diaper 30 minutes ago while in the kitchen, and now sitting here with hot coffee and a warm squishy diaper. I am going to visit my old college roommate, so no diapers for a few days.

Glad you added that, "so no diapers for a few days" at the end!  My first thought was you are in a warm squishy diaper and are going to visit your old college roommate!  On the other hand, if he was your roommate in college, maybe he already knows you wear diapers?  Probably not, otherwise you wouldn't have said, "so no diapers for a few days".  I hope you don't go through "No poopy diaper" withdrawal over the next few days! 

Just filled my diaper with a big mess while sitting at my desk working. This is 3 nights in a row now. I will wait a little while to change because my intestines are rumbling now letting me know there will be more poop coming out soon.