LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

3 minutes ago, squishii said:

Had one of 'em gaming sessions today, so around 4 hours ago. Definitely one of the biggest messes i've made in a while!

Do you have a mommy or daddy to change you????☺️

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Do you have a mommy or daddy to change you????☺️

Oh, I wish. Instead I have to change myself, which does kinda remove a little bit from the experience. I'm still fine with it though as I get to play in them for as long as I wish!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, squishii said:

Oh, I wish. Instead I have to change myself, which does kinda remove a little bit from the experience. I'm still fine with it though as I get to play in them for as long as I wish!

That's awesome buddy!?☺️?? And what games do you play? do you have a PS4???❤️???

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's awesome buddy!?☺️?? And what games do you play? do you have a PS4???❤️???

Well, I play a ton of games! Primarily Minecraft and Dance Dance Revolution though. And yeah, I do have a PS4! Sadly, not a ps5 yet.

• Like 1

Well, I play a ton of games! Primarily Minecraft and Dance Dance Revolution though. And yeah, I do have a PS4! Sadly, not a ps5 yet.

do you primarily play on PS4????

• Like 1

Primarily Xbox, but I do use PS4 sometimes. Also PC.

That's nice buddy! I'm a PlayStation guy myself. But I don't have a PS5 yet.? I'm waiting for the PS5 slim to come out and then I'll buy one.☺️?? LOL! But in the meantime I have a PS4 and I have a ton of games to play on it!?❤️?❤️?☺️????

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's nice buddy! I'm a PlayStation guy myself. But I don't have a PS5 yet.? I'm waiting for the PS5 slim to come out and then I'll buy one.☺️?? LOL! But in the meantime I have a PS4 and I have a ton of games to play on it!?❤️?❤️?☺️????

Cool! What games do you have, maybe we could play sometime!

• Like 1

Cool! What games do you have, maybe we could play sometime!

I have Minecraft, Ghost of Tsushima, Doom, Doom eternal, all the borderlands games, guardians of the Galaxy, all the far cry games, some of the WWE games, Ratchet & Clank, cyberpunk 2077, destroy All humans, all of the tomb raider games, all of the uncharted games, Marvel's Spider-Man, Marvel's Avengers, metal gear solid 5, fallout 4, rage 2, Prey, all of the Dishonored games, all of the Bioshock games, and The last of Us 1 & 2. And a lot more.?☺️ LOL!??

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Doom, Doom eternal,

Heh, don't think I could play those games without having a big accident! Seriously though, we could play Minecraft together sometime!

• Like 1

Heh, don't think I could play those games without having a big accident! Seriously though, we could play Minecraft together sometime!

Really? Cool! How does that work exactly?????

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Really? Cool! How does that work exactly?????

Well, as long as you're playing ps4/bedrock (which I own on PC and its the only version of Minecraft on console), you can play with other bedrock players! Heck, we could even play right now if you had your PS4 nearby. We just need to exchange our user tags!

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, squishii said:

Well, as long as you're playing ps4/bedrock (which I own on PC and its the only version of Minecraft on console), you can play with other bedrock players! Heck, we could even play right now if you had your PS4 nearby. We just need to exchange our user tags!

Em, sure! My username is wallcrawler95. So if I understand this right, all I have to do is turn on my PS4?? Because I DON'T have PlayStation Plus. I've been busy today so I wanna relax, but we can play on a different day. Just let me know when.??

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Em, sure! My username is wallcrawler95. So if I understand this right, all I have to do is turn on my PS4?? Because I DON'T have PlayStation Plus. I've been busy today so I wanna relax, but we can play on a different day. Just let me know when.??

You may need PS Plus, but I'm not sure. We can see a different day though!

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, squishii said:

You may need PS Plus, but I'm not sure. We can see a different day though!

Thanks buddy. I really appreciate it! What's your username by the way????????☺️

• Like 1

I woke up early like normal to go to class. After being up for a while, I noticed the prof had send out an early morning email informing people the class  was canceled today as he pulled something in his back. Since I had already made a coffee and was still in my night diapers, what better thing to do then poop my pants!  I’m going to shower in a bit and then get started with some home work