LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

28 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Nice! Nothing like sitting in a good dirty diaper!?????☺️??❤️?????????????

You got that right. Usually my mommy smells it and changes me quickly. She doesn't want my soft bottom to get a rash. 

5 minutes ago, Baby Foo Foo said:

You got that right. Usually my mommy smells it and changes me quickly. She doesn't want my soft bottom to get a rash. 

Awwwww!? Such a good Mommy!?? Taking care of her baby boy!??☺️❤️

I just got a diaper change! I love getting a fresh diapie and getting my pee-pee and bottom wiped down really good with baby wipees. It feels SO GOOD!!!!!!??????☺️????❤️????❤️???❤️?? Especially after an good poopie in my diaper and sitting in it for awhile!??????????????????????????????????❤️??❤️???

• Like 1

About 20 minutes ago I was leaving the supermarket and as I was pulling out of the parking lot, I got a really bad bowel contraction and completely loaded my diaper. Luckily, the store is only 2 miles away from home. It was definitely an interesting drive home. I had to leave my car window open to let the car air out. I am still in my poopy diaper as I type this because my intestines are rumbling and I know there is more poop coming.

3 minutes ago, fillemup said:

About 20 minutes ago I was leaving the supermarket and as I was pulling out of the parking lot, I got a really bad bowel contraction and completely loaded my diaper. Luckily, the store is only 2 miles away from home. It was definitely an interesting drive home. I had to leave my car window open to let the car air out. I am still in my poopy diaper as I type this because my intestines are rumbling and I know there is more poop coming.

Does it feel good?!☺️?????❤️

15 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Does it feel good?!☺️?????❤️

It always feels good to get the pressure out of my bottom. The poop in my diaper bothered me when I first started becoming incontinent, but now it doesn't bother me. I just keep my poopy diaper on until I know I am finished pooping. I will like be in this messy diaper for another hour or so because my intestines are still rumbling.

• Like 1

Yesterday I got a diapie change.☺️? It felt so good!? I love it when they use the wipees to get all the poopie off my bottom!???☺️??????❤️? Always makes me feel warm and cuddly on the inside!???❤️???????❤️??

• Like 2

I woke up about an hour ago because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. I am still in the same diaper because there is a lot more wetting capacity left and there is still more poop coming out every 20 minutes or so. I will change once I know I am finished pooping.

3 hours ago, fillemup said:

I woke up about an hour ago because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. I am still in the same diaper because there is a lot more wetting capacity left and there is still more poop coming out every 20 minutes or so. I will change once I know I am finished pooping.

But how will you know when you're finished???

34 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

But how will you know when you're finished???

After I stop getting bowel contractions know I am finished pooping. Normally the contractions come about 15 to 20 minutes apart. If I don't get another contraction after 30 minutes, I know I am pretty much finished pooping and can go change. I just hate changing into a clean diaper only to poop in it after only having it on for just a few minutes. Diapers are expensive.

50 minutes ago, fillemup said:

After I stop getting bowel contractions know I am finished pooping. Normally the contractions come about 15 to 20 minutes apart. If I don't get another contraction after 30 minutes, I know I am pretty much finished pooping and can go change. I just hate changing into a clean diaper only to poop in it after only having it on for just a few minutes. Diapers are expensive.

I agree that diapers are expensive, but being completely incontinent to both bladder and to bowel it just comes for me . I really don't get any warning or contractions or any of that. It just starts coming and fills my diaper at any time. 

14 minutes ago, Baby Foo Foo said:

I agree that diapers are expensive, but being completely incontinent to both bladder and to bowel it just comes for me . I really don't get any warning or contractions or any of that. It just starts coming and fills my diaper at any time. 

Cool, I'm kinda jealous. Could anybody achieve that level of incontinence with no contractions at all?!??☺️?❤️ I KNOW you love it!?❤️?☺️??❤️????❤️???❤️?

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Cool, I'm kinda jealous. Could anybody achieve that level of incontinence with no contractions at all?!??☺️?❤️ I KNOW you love it!?❤️?☺️??❤️????❤️???❤️?

At first I hated it. The feeling of it and the smell of it was so icky. Now as I embraced the whole baby aspect of it it is a normal thing because it is exactly what a baby does. I have been out at the store with my mommy in my wheelchair and messed in my diaper and I know the smell could be smelled by others. It really didn't even phase me at all. Mommy just took me to the restroom and changed and cleaned me up.  I am used to it now. Most of the time when I am out I only go pee pee , but I really never know when a poo poo will sneak in. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Baby Foo Foo said:

At first I hated it. The feeling of it and the smell of it was so icky. Now as I embraced the whole baby aspect of it it is a normal thing because it is exactly what a baby does. I have been out at the store with my mommy in my wheelchair and messed in my diaper and I know the smell could be smelled by others. It really didn't even phase me at all. Mommy just took me to the restroom and changed and cleaned me up.  I am used to it now. Most of the time when I am out I only go pee pee , but I really never know when a poo poo will sneak in. 

Well, I'm glad you enjoy it buddy! All you need now is to be 3 ft tall and you're sit for life!???☺️❤️? LOL!???? And who cares if other people can smell it?!??????? They can deal with it! Other people have endured a lot worse in life.????❤️

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Well, I'm glad you enjoy it buddy! All you need now is to be 3 ft tall and you're sit for life!???☺️❤️? LOL!???? And who cares if other people can smell it?!??????? They can deal with it! Other people have endured a lot worse in life.????❤️

So very true. ? When I am out in public I don't really care what other people think or see in me or the lifestyle that I am leading. They can look at the babyish type of clothes I wear all they want, they don't have to wear them and I am enjoying them so why is it bothering them. I am not pushing them on them. Them same thing is if they overhear my mommy talking to me like a baby. It comforts me when she talks to me like a baby. It is none of their business and it really isn't bothering them and we don't shout it all over the place. I also would never do certain things out in public like wear a snap crotch onsie or just a diaper in public. 

• Like 1

Just a little bit ago.  I woke up in my wet Little Pawz and had a morning pee.  I was pretty gassy, too, and let out a few farts. I knew that it wouldn't be long.

Sure enough,  a few minutes later,  I  filled my Little Pawz with a good sized, fairly soft, sticky load. 

It felt really good as it came out and spread in the seat of my diaper. 

Unfortunately,  I've been in this Little Pawz over 11 hours now, and I  need to change before it leaks,  so I really can't enjoy this poo in my pants ?

I just started filling my Seni Super Plus diaper with a pretty big mess. I will be in it for a while since there is still plenty of wetting capacity left and it feels like there is more poop coming. It is time for a short nap now. I will change when I wake up in an hour or two.

That would have to been between 1pm and 3pm, as I'm a night shift worker I sleep during the day. 

I woke up just enough to realize I needed to poop, so I have a push and out it came, I rolled over content with what I just did and went back to sleep. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

That would have to been between 1pm and 3pm, as I'm a night shift worker I sleep during the day. 

I woke up just enough to realize I needed to poop, so I have a push and out it came, I rolled over content with what I just did and went back to sleep. 

What an good boy!?? That's a good baby!??????❤️??☺️❤️?