LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One Of Our Own In The Hospital.

Sorry to inform everyone but one our own AB/DL friends is in the hospital with cancer. My girlfriend jennjenn has come down with cancer and is having surgery on Thursday. As she is my GF I'm very scared and could use peoples support and to talk to. Thanks for any support.

Sorry to hear, You are in our prayers, please keep us updated on progress and stay strong for her. :thumbsup:

BTW. I'm moving this to a appropriate forum.

Sorry to inform everyone but one our own AB/DL friends is in the hospital with cancer. My girlfriend jennjenn has come down with cancer and is having surgery on Thursday. As she is my GF I'm very scared and could use peoples support and to talk to. Thanks for any support.

Lexsee,

send JennJenn my best wishes. What procedure is she undergoing. Maybe I can help alleviate some of the fear etc.

• Like 1

I hope you guys pull through. Cancer is a bitch to deal with when it hits someone you love. I wish you both the best of luck.

• 4 weeks later...

I am very SORRY I am just reading of this my hopes and prayers are with you