LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Size Guide

Not very useful unless you are only looking for a pull-up from Depends or one-size leak guards from Tena. If that's what you need then it's a good find.

They have attends and dry 24/7 listed on that page as well, available through amazon.com.

I really hope people do not buy through that link though. They show a "list" price for a single bag of 18 for 79.99? Totally ridiculous when I buy a case of 4 bags, 72 count, direct from their web page for 124.95. Works out to 1.74 a diaper or 31.23 a bag. Really irks me when resellers try to pad the list price to make it appear like you are getting a deal. Dry 24/7 does have the same exact price listed for a single medium bag of 18, but has shipping included. Through amazon you are paying an additional 10.84 so that bumps it up to 58 $ a bag.

I find this very useful.

I wear a large and have generous room.

I can also wear a medium very snugly.

An extra large, might be a little extra,

But absorbancy is also a consideration.

When I was a little smaller, I used diaper pins to snug up if necessary.

Remember it's not like buying a pair of jeans.

Adult diaper sizes have no standards <_< What fits fits, no matter what the brand-size-style is; everyone is shaped differently :rolleyes:You just have to try them for yourself to know for sure. Checking with others here will get you off to a a good start- there's more diaper knowledge here on DD than anywhere else I've found :thumbsup:

Bettypooh