LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unused Diapers In The Trash

146 members have voted

1. 1. have you ever whithnest or known of unused diapers (or maxipads) being trown away

• yes, they where mine and i threw them away because i didn't want them any more
    • yes, they where mine, and i was forced to throw them away (partner, parents, lack of space,etc)
    • yes they where mine, and wanted to quit
    • yes i saw someone else throwing them away
    • yes i saw them lying in the trash
    • yes, they where mine someone else threw them away
    • no, and how would do such a horrible thing anyway
    • yes, they were destroyed by accident or causes of nature
    • otherwise

I threw out my collection of maxi pads when I was in college. I had probably 40 pads, all different. I collected them from under the sinks, cabinets, closets etc. from wherever I went. No one ever knew. I was careful and never took them if there were only a few left or very few gone so as to draw attention to a missing pad. I wish I still had that collection.

In addition, I threw out probably 100 or so used ones from the girl next door that I was totally in love with. I would steal hers from the trash in her bathroom all the time (she never had a clue). I think I new her cycle better than she did! LOL

• Like 3

I threw out my collection of maxi pads when I was in college. I had probably 40 pads, all different. I collected them from under the sinks, cabinets, closets etc. from wherever I went. No one ever knew. I was careful and never took them if there were only a few left or very few gone so as to draw attention to a missing pad. I wish I still had that collection.

In addition, I threw out probably 100 or so used ones from the girl next door that I was totally in love with. I would steal hers from the trash in her bathroom all the time (she never had a clue). I think I new her cycle better than she did! LOL

so sad about your collection of maxi pads, i would kill to get 40 old unused pads from the past.

but 100 used pads ??? didn't that smell like hell ? it must get absolutely rank after a couple of week ?

"I think I new her cycle better than she did!" : this i did find amusing ROFL

anyway thank for your reply

Urghhh that's a very rank thing to do, apart from the smell you can get PROPER ILL from doing that.

Funny about what you said last though.

Funny thing about her used pads... they didn't smell bad at all. Her let's call it "scent" was just awesome, kind of a sweet smell. They would actually dry out and you could only smell them if you stuck them up to your nose, which I did, a lot. LOL As for getting sick, she was younger than me and I knew for sure she was a virgin and I knew her so well, I would know if she was sick and if she was I would steer clear of her bathroom. :drive1: Unfortunately I was a couple years older than her and was waiting until she got out of high school to pursue her sexually. It didn't work because she ended up marrying her HS boyfriend. :crybaby: I am happily married now anyway, but she is the one that I still wonder "what if"...

I do still have a couple of boxes of maxi pads that my wife bought and wore for me over the years. She enjoyed making me happy. I have since mostly lost the excitement for maxi pads. I would say I have at least 200 pads and 15 different kinds. I occasionally get them out and do my thing with them. Incidentally, I do still have about half a box of the "Sure & Natural" pads that were the kind the girl next door used to wear. I don't have any of her used ones anymore, I tossed them at least 15 years ago.

• Like 1

i got into a fight with my fosterparrents awhile back, they found out and kicked me out, throwing away all my stuff (diapers and everything else) i dont know if it makes me desire them more, but seeing them thrown out with me made me love the feeling more, and feel even safer than ever.

By unused, do you also mean unworn? I wear often, but I prefer my diapers dry and don't get any thrill from wetting, so I throw away a lot of diapers that have been worn but are unused.

Somewhat the same here. I do enjoy wetting & messing, but being frugal, (cheap :lol:) I will wear for several days and, depending on their condition, will use them or just change.

On the poll, nothing fits to me, so I can't "vote." Otherwise, no, never have or seen.

Somewhat the same here. I do enjoy wetting & messing, but being frugal, (cheap :lol:) I will wear for several days and, depending on their condition, will use them or just change.

On the poll, nothing fits to me, so I can't "vote." Otherwise, no, never have or seen.

"otherwise" will be added

so sad about your collection of maxi pads, i would kill to get 40 old unused pads from the past.

but 100 used pads ??? didn't that smell like hell ? it must get absolutely rank after a couple of week ?

"I think I new her cycle better than she did!" : this i did find amusing ROFL

anyway thank for your reply

You know, they actually don't smell as bad as most people would think. I have a nice collection of unused pads myself, but I also have quite a decent amount of pads that my girlfriend used, and nobody can tell. Now if you leave them out in the open, or expose them to sweat or "other fluids," then they'll start to really reek, but once they dry out, they have virtually no odor at all, not unless you really press your nose into the pad. (I've done it a few times, not very frequently though.)

Funny thing about her used pads... they didn't smell bad at all. Her let's call it "scent" was just awesome, kind of a sweet smell. They would actually dry out and you could only smell them if you stuck them up to your nose, which I did, a lot. LOL As for getting sick, she was younger than me and I knew for sure she was a virgin and I knew her so well, I would know if she was sick and if she was I would steer clear of her bathroom. :drive1: Unfortunately I was a couple years older than her and was waiting until she got out of high school to pursue her sexually. It didn't work because she ended up marrying her HS boyfriend. :crybaby: I am happily married now anyway, but she is the one that I still wonder "what if"...

I do still have a couple of boxes of maxi pads that my wife bought and wore for me over the years. She enjoyed making me happy. I have since mostly lost the excitement for maxi pads. I would say I have at least 200 pads and 15 different kinds. I occasionally get them out and do my thing with them. Incidentally, I do still have about half a box of the "Sure & Natural" pads that were the kind the girl next door used to wear. I don't have any of her used ones anymore, I tossed them at least 15 years ago.

YummyDiaper, your collection sounds like mine. Of course, my collection of unused pads is kept apart from the collection of my girlfriend's used pads, but I know what you mean about them not smelling bad, and her "scent" being sweet. I don't think I've ever seen "Sure & Natural" pads, but it sounds like you had fun with them. I know what you mean about "knowing her cycle better then she did" too, because I've been in the same situation.

Hmmm, if you count all the votes casted for "thrown away unused"

you get a result of 51 people hwo have seen it happen or did it there selves.

Im not going to make this topic about the moral and ethical considerations about that.

But imagine all those diapers and maxi pads on a pile.

51 people.... * many diapers....

Also think about what would be in that imaginary pile, vintage pampers,vintage diapers

vintage maxi pads. entire packs off them unused.

Now imagine the sight of garbage men throwing that gigantic pile in the truck and hauling them away.

If find this soooo sad, just such a waste

• 1 month later...

When I started wearing I would always get a guilt feeling and after I used one I would throw the pack away and then a day or so later would get the urge to wear again and most of the time I was able to grab the pack before I threw the whole thing out. Since then I have never thrown out any unused diaper. But that happened quite a bit when I first started wearing.

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...

hahah i used to throw a pack of diapers away when i was younger cause i didnt wanna be labeled as a freak. but the next day i would always come back for them cause i couldnt resist

so you got labeled as a garbage picker :P

I bet it happens every single day somewhere around the world...

You know, if I came across something like that in my travels, I'd take the unused diapers from the trash for myself. If they were vintage diapers like the ones in those pictures, it would honestly save me the headache and money involved with attempting to purchase diapers like these on eBay. I'm still seriously looking for an unopened package of BLUE (and to a lesser extent, PINK) size 5 Huggies on eBay, and I'm sure I'm going to pay through the nose if I find them. If I knew someone was throwing away an unopened package of the diapers I was looking for in particular, I'd be happy to free up some space in their trash can for them.

so you got labeled as a garbage picker

You know, if it was for unused diapers/maxipads, I honestly wouldn't mind being labeled as a garabge picker--especially if the product was a vintage item.
  • Like 1

haha good question, ive been wondering about that too recently.

But i guess they do qualify as "used" though not as "soiled"

So no, there not unused diapers.

I do like to wet diapers but don't always do so, sometimes i like just like to "pleasure" myself with the and then than they go in the trash pretty clean apart from some -sticky stuff- ,but still there used.

A bit wasteful throwing out diapers you actually didn't pee in. As I find making them very wet and saggy and especially gelly is what turns me on about wearing diapers much more than a dry diaper.

I guess it is, but i'm not gonne put a diaper on again were ive cum in, that would be yukky lol

That's where I'm different and I don't actually cum in them, I get off in them by pointing my ....... out the side or above the waistband(mostly above the waistband).

• 10 months later...

The only time I can think of is when I was masturbating in one. It technically got used, but not for it's intended purpose. I couldn't use it for it's real purpose because I didn't know how long I had until my roommate got back. So it was sort of wasted.

Day cares are a place to find unused diapers. They have a policy to change a child every two hours and if they are still dry, they still change them. I am not encouraging anyone to actually walk in one and look in the trash. I am just saying that is where you would find them if you were at one for some reason. I was at my son's playgroup and I did witness a two year old get her diaper change and her diaper looked unused because it was unused and they threw it away.