LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Night

DLK

Had a very interesting turn of events last night. My wife let me wear my diaper and we played,:) its was incredible. I won't go into the details, but it was perfect because I set the limits of the diaper play. This makes her more comfortable with the diaper thing. She told me not to get used to it, and that is fine with me because I don't want to do this too often because it would make it less fun. What makes this even better is the fact that she initiated it. I think this maybe a sign that she is finally willing to incorporate diapers into our sex life in a limited way, which is what I have wanted all along, we'll see I guess. Anyway, just had to share this "milestone".

If you haven't already, also consider exploring her fantasies too (if she has any). Failing that, consider buying her some good toys which can really enhance the foreplay experience. There is no reason why you can't both indulge your fantasies/fetishes at the same time, unless the other finds your particular kink a major turn off.

Had a very interesting turn of events last night. My wife let me wear my diaper and we played,:) its was incredible. I won't go into the details, but it was perfect because I set the limits of the diaper play. This makes her more comfortable with the diaper thing. She told me not to get used to it, and that is fine with me because I don't want to do this too often because it would make it less fun. What makes this even better is the fact that she initiated it. I think this maybe a sign that she is finally willing to incorporate diapers into our sex life in a limited way, which is what I have wanted all along, we'll see I guess. Anyway, just had to share this "milestone".

Glad it happened and your loving it, take it slowly and enjoy every moment.

Woo-Hoo. Communication. Open-minds. Mutual pleasure. Surprise play.

MAKE SURE you return the favor, only TWO-FOLD.

It's not always all about YOU. Sometimes, the more you give, with NO expectation of some kind of return, you get way more in return. Been there, done that, and I have come out ahead - at least that's what I feel - every time. And, on the whole, I am more happy and content than I've ever been.

If you haven't already, also consider exploring her fantasies too (if she has any). Failing that, consider buying her some good toys which can really enhance the foreplay experience. There is no reason why you can't both indulge your fantasies/fetishes at the same time, unless the other finds your particular kink a major turn off.

It's not always all about YOU. Sometimes, the more you give, with NO expectation of some kind of return, you get way more in return. Been there, done that, and I have come out ahead - at least that's what I feel - every time. And, on the whole, I am more happy and content than I've ever been.

This is fantastic advice for any couple...

Done/willdo again.

Encouragement works, too. Telling her what you appreciate, what you like, what you remember liking from times past... it's very powerful and shows that in any situation it's not just about you, even when it's focused on you. It's part of that give and take.

I can confidently say that I could get into almost any fetish and my wife would at least tolerate it because she knows that if she isn't comfortable with it I'm not likely to find it fulfilling enough to continue with. Not that she wouldn't let me, but she knows I place her on the importance scale, too. :)

Today is a good example. She asked me to help her with an event at her work. She never asks for ANYTHING related to work, and for her to do so means she really wants my participation. I moved events around, re-scheduled meetings, etc. to make sure I carved out that time for her... and was rewarded for it last night as a "thank you for tomorrow" kind of thing. It's that "knowing you'll be there" that means something, and for me, too. As long as I'm appreciated, I'll try to accept anything she needs or wants, period.

• 3 weeks later...