LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Apple Store

Getting an iPad today (Thanks Dad!) and the Sales girl was really pushing the smart cover which I think looks silly. I finally blurted out "There's already a rubber sheet on my bed, I don't need one on my tablet!". She burst out laughing at that one :)

Lmao! What is funny is the fact she had no clue you where serious! XP hehe that is awesome!

...ok I can't help it dailydi but I have to say it. I'm disappointed! D: an Apple product? Why dailydi why? Why feed the dark angel more money? D: ...but seriously, the Android market is so much better, why not motorola's tablet or the Samsung galexy tablet? I feel like I have been hit in the face by a dirty diaper full of disappointment! D: Say it ain't so dailydi, say it ain't so! D:

*Padded_husky whimpers in The corner*

Lmao! What is funny is the fact she had no clue you where serious! XP hehe that is awesome!

...ok I can't help it dailydi but I have to say it. I'm disappointed! D: an Apple product? Why dailydi why? Why feed the dark angel more money? D: ...but seriously, the Android market is so much better, why not motorola's tablet or the Samsung galexy tablet? I feel like I have been hit in the face by a dirty diaper full of disappointment! D: Say it ain't so dailydi, say it ain't so! D:

Had a Dell Streak (5 and 7) first but found the OS to be too buggy. Since I have an iPhone I figured might as well go iPad and have all my apps and music transfer over.

Grats on the iPad :) I just got mine on Monday, fully loaded. I like the smart cover, I ordered a red leather one, I like the fact that it protects the screen and doubles as a stand.

I'm sure the sales lady got a good laugh out of that comment :)

I know this was directed at Daily Di, but I have both an Nexus One android phone and iPhones. Using my android tends to upset me, the OS is just not as user friendly as the iPhone. My iPhone does what I want it to do, my android does what it wants to. Android still needs to grow up a bit before I'd actually consider switching.

Apple still wins on making things easy to use and just works.

• Like 1

Had a Dell Streak (5 and 7) first but found the OS to be too buggy. Since I have an iPhone I figured might as well go iPad and have all my apps and music transfer over.

[/quote

Oh, yeah the dell streak sucks! They screwed up the OS with there own crap and if I am not mistaken the hardware was not really ready for that os yet. Besides, Dell products suck anyways! Made in millasia! The new Motorola zoom or the Samsung galex tab is a Mutch better example of what the android OS can do. I will admit that apple products run smoothly but I just do not like what the company has turned into and I spacifically hate the fact that you have to do everything through itunes. I mean if you want to make a song that you have paid for a ringtone, you must do it through itunes and then i have heard you must buy it again as a ringtone! Me, I have an app that can cut any part of an mp3 into a 30 sec bite and use it as a rington hastle free. Anyways, I hoppe you like it. :) Puppy is just a wee bit opinionated on a few things i gues...*padded_husky twitles paws* :P hehe I guess with my issue with there system, itunes, and the fact Apple leaves you with zero creativity, I am just an Android fan. :) but everyone has there own opinion. Did you get the ipod 1 or 2?

*Added later *

The thing is, the Android is a bit differeny then the iphone or the iPad because the Apple OS is made foor spacific hardware where as the android os is made for multiple hardware. U can not just buy an android phone and expect it to be perfect cause it is not spacifically made for that product. You have to take in consideration that the manufacture makes the difference too. When it cokes to the pure power of yhe andrpid os, the HTC evo 4 , Samsung galexy, Droid x, thunderbolt, atrix (with 4g suport and a dual core processor not to mention finger print security) are Mich better examples of what it can do. Also the nexis is an older phone almost a year old. There is a reason why apple comes out with new products. So yhat there hardware can keep up with the new software.(not really helping my case but... :P) but the android os is w bit different. Kind of like how windows is make for mulitple hardware and Apple makes yhere own hardware and yhere own software... now that I am done typeing, have no clue whete I was goin but ....there you go! ... yeah.*tail wags* ^=^

I have daddy almost convinced that next year for xmas we should just get each other ipads...... i mean yeah we already have the iphone and macbooks, and i have a kindle.... but for traveling for like 3-4 day trips it would be much easier to take an ipad than a macbook!

....Since I have an iPhone I figured might as well go iPad....

Is that a "MacDouble"? :roflmao:

I like the 'rubber sheet' response- nice! :thumbsup: These people want to sell you all the things you really don't need and don't want :( and they can be persistent :angry: When I bought my last phone it took me 4 times telling the salesperson " I want only the phone and what comes free with it, nothing else" before she understood :screwy: The 4th time I felt like this: :rant:and it showed :o You can often find better aftermarket stuff even cheaper anyway so why bother? :whistling:

Bettypooh

I seriously considered the Motorola Xoom, but the price was simply too much. Not often that a similar Apple product is CHEAPER than the competition! If the Xoom drops 100 I might buy one, but until then, I'm shopping for an iPad 2 - just not easy to find (on AT&T)

And don't forget....there are a TON of aftermarket add ons for the Ipad....not true for the Xoom

I seriously considered the Motorola Xoom, but the price was simply too much. Not often that a similar Apple product is CHEAPER than the competition! If the Xoom drops 100 I might buy one, but until then, I'm shopping for an iPad 2 - just not easy to find (on AT&T)

And don't forget....there are a TON of aftermarket add ons for the Ipad....not true for the Xoom

Yeah, I tried finding a 3G 64GB iPad 2 but the search was a pain so I just ordered one from apple online. It took almost a full month to get here, but at least I didn't have to look for one anymore. Shipping times are much better now. It was actually 4 days late (UPS's fault), but to make up for it Apple gave me a free wireless keyboard which arrived the day after my iPad :lol:

Or you could take a good book and leabe all the other crap at home and enjoy your time together on "vacation"!!!

trust me we enjoy each other, but i'm in graduate school full time, so even when on vacation, i have to check in, do homework, make posts etc....

and because my boyfriend is one of the few people who knows how to do certain aspects of work at his job, he still has to check his emails in the evening. Plus, many of our vacations entail long flights like 5-6 hours, and so boyfriend likes watching movies, and i like reading some, watching some shows etc....

sides i just really WANT an ipad... i recognize i do not have a NEED for it.... but i can justify it... plus its only a couple 100 dollars....

Not true, the Motorola zoom is an Android OS witch has the suport of open source coding. Also it had an app store just as large as the iPad. on top of that, it supports 3rd part applications that you might not find on the marketplace as well which is something the ipod nor the iphone supports. I just think that the Android OS offers more yhen the iPad OS. Also, isn't yhe price for an iPad and a xoom the same price? Honestly not sure but ithought it was the same price not to the suport of an external SD card.

I will say yhere are two things that I so like abput the ipad.(ill be a good sport) I really do like yhe white version of the ipad because it looks really nice and yhe ipad 2 is thin.

Also, Apple products in general have amazing battery life as well! Honestly not sure how they do it but its uncomparable when it comes to batery life.

Ok so I said there was only two but there is somrthing else I appreciate. It is probably possible on a xoom as well, but my old manager's (who I still talk to) son is autistic. He does not speak well at all if any. His docter recomended a program for his son that id on the ipad. It helps him learn to speak and that is reall6 wonderful. I have met him and he is a good kid and my old mnager is an amazing father. I really does everything he can for him and never complains about hoe dificult it is having his son have his problem. When my manager told me he started to learn new things because of this app, I was really happy for him. :)

Still dont like apple but... I guess the iPad did revolutionize somethings and it does help a lot of people.