LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Welcome Surprise

My first story so go easy. Hopefully it's an enjoyable read. Mostly fiction.

A Welcome Surprise

By Raefey

I woke suddenly as if I had fallen in a dream but if it was a dream, I have no recollection of it. I shifted slightly but forced myself to keep my eyes closed. Just a couple more minutes I thought. I paused for a second, collecting my thoughts. What happened last night?... How did I get to bed?... Have I got work this morning?... I slowly opened my eyes and as my eyes focused I realised I was in my bed as usual the evening before started to stir in my mind. I remember going to the pub after work, we must have had a few in there because I don’t recall leaving. I’ve got a slight memory of stumbling home but nothing more. My head feels fuzzy but not too hung-over so I assume I got back reasonably early and got a good night’s sleep.

I raise my head slightly to take a peek at my alarm clock 06:20, must have been Friday yesterday, surely no work today. My Wife was away on a girl’s weekend to the Lake District, not due back till Monday evening. I let my head settle for a second and a couple more hours sleep did cross my mind but I wasn’t sure I needed it, must have been an early one. I opened my eyes up wide and rolled swiftly over on to my back letting out a healthy “huff

• Like 1

Interesting premise. Please do continue. My process is that the wife set him up and she knows exactly where he is, so he's not doing anything without mommy/mummy knowing while she's away :D

• 4 months later...

Chapter 2

I hadn't moved in about an hour when I finally gave up on tv. I flicked through a few channels hoping for some inspiration but got none. By this time my diaper was beginning to feel a little clammy but still not unpleasant. I rocked forward on the sofa and sat on the edge while holding my empty tea cup. It already feels strangely natural wearing a diaper I thought to myself, I stood up and I could feel the crotch of the diaper sag between my legs. I pushed my legs together and felt the surprisingly stiff, cool mass squish slightly. I pulled the crotch of the diaper up again against my balls, the feel of it had changed quite a bit from when I'd wet. I tried to remember the intricate feelings of wearing a dry diaper but even though it was merely hours before, I couldn't really remember. I thought about taking it off, which led me to return to the bigger question "how did this happen?".

I just woke up in my own empty flat wearing a diaper that I have no idea where it came from or how it got on me! I then proceeded to enjoy and use said diaper without really thinking about the consequences.

What if I was being watched?

What if it's a test?

I looked around the room again. Froze for a second as I saw the playstaion eye staring straight at me from under the tv. I hurriedly pulled my dressing gown around me and faced the camera the other way before checking if the ps was on. I began to calm down after I'd checked and double checked the ps was off but still unplugged the eye just to be sure. I walked back towards the kitchen but still saw no more evidence to help me out. I made my way back into the spare room, where the only evidence laid on the bed. I looked back towards the package on the bed and then back to across the room to my desk and pc. My eyes fixed on the web camera balanced on top of the monitor. It was pointing directly at the large package of diapers and even though I knew this was it's usually position my heart began to race. I was stood closer to the door looking into the room; out of sight of the cameras gaze. I shifted nearer to the wall opposite the bed and worked my way toward the computer trying not to make any noise. The PC was on but again that was no surprise. More unusual was the fact the screen was off. Normally it would go to power saver mode and the power button in the bottom right corner would glow orange, instead, nothing. It was off. Could I have done that too? This wasn't adding up! I got to the nearest corner of the desk and studied the monitor closer. I didn't want to get to close, if something was going on here I wanted to know about it! I couldn't really see if the power cable was still attached and I also wasn't sure if my hand would be seen on the camera if I reached for the power button. BANG!! 

The door behind me crashed closed with some serious force! I turned quickly and a combination of my soaked diaper and my foot caught on a box by my desk caused me to lose my balance and fall forward between the desk and the bed right infront of the camera. I hit the ground arse first and the soaked diaper squelched against my butt and a fresh sense of wetness and coolness spread over my diaper area. I raised my head off the floor looking back at the door - now closed - and all was quiet aside from my computer wereing away next to my head. I must have desturbed the door stop in my keeness to pin myself to the wall i thought. My dressing gown had fallen open on impact and my eyes moved from the door, down to the large yellow tinted White mass between my legs. A wave of pleasure eased through me as I looked upon my bulging crotch feeling the moist padding pushing against my again ever hardening cock. I could also feel some cold wetness around the leg cuffs of the diaper and as my hand went to meet the area I could feel that the back of my dressing gown was slightly damp and the leg cuffs were decidly wet. I raised my hips to try and ease the pressure on the back of the soaked diaper, as I did, I felt a trickle of pee escape out the back where my butt cheeks left a gap. This surprised me and caused me to almost involuntarily flip over to my stomach. I paused holding my butt in the air by resting on my knees and elbows waitin to see if I had stemmed the leak. All seemed ok, I pushed myself up with my arms and was left kneeling between the bed and my desk. I lowered my right hand down to my padded crotch and squeezed the front, I closed my eyes and rolled my neck back as I enjoyed both the feeling of the soft cloth like feel of the outside of the diaper and the pressure on my cock inside under the squishy soaked padding. Shit! I thought as I opened my eyes and wiped the smile off my face. I lurched at the monitor power button with my right hand spinning onto my left knee from the force. Smack! I fell short and due to the mass between my legs I couldnt stabalise myself before I crashed to the floor once again after hitting my head on the desk. My PC now right infront of my face began wereing with activity. Did I wake it up? Is it doing something else? Or is someone trying to close stuff down before I see it!!!? I push myself up again with some urgency and get a firm grip on the corner of the monitor and press the button. The 2 seconds it took for the screen to appear felt like an age as I helplessly stared right at the web cam I was trying to avoid. I was still kneeling in front of the desk so maybe if someone was looking they didn't see my dripping wet diaper or the pleasure I tool in squeezing it right infront of the camera! The desktop came up, it wasn't locked. Does it normally lock? I thought to myself... I couldnt be sure. I was some what relieved to find there was no obvious Skype window open with someone I know gowping at what they were seeing but I still didn't feel in the clear. I reached up and put my hand over the web cam before standing up and moving it to look directly out the window to my right. I pulled my desk stool out from under the desk and went to sit down. As I bent my legs I felt a dribble of pee run down my left leg. I reached down and stopped it hitting the carpet or the chair and stood up again. I've got to get out of the diaper. I looked at the computer then back down at my diaper. 

"First things first", I whispered to myself. 

I turned back towards the door and went to walk to the ensuite, before I took a step I looked back to the bed at the almost full pack of adult diapers. 

"really??", I said to myself

I shuffled my feet over to the bed and pulled at the opening to the package. I carefully pulled a fresh diaper from the opening and raised it to my face. I sniffed at the tightly folded rectangle as I rotated in my hands. So soft, but firm and thick all at the same time. The long gone new diaper smell from my current garment had returned in this new form. I had enjoyed the process of getting my diaper to this state but now the leaks had made the still pleasurable experience, unmanageable. I didnt take much convincing, I walked into the bathroom with the new diaper in-hand and placed it on the shelf above the toilet.  I stood infront of the sink and readjusted the small mirror to get a good look at my diaper. The surface had darkened and the shape was slightly lumpy where the insides had started to break down. I watched in the mirror as I rubbed the front and round in to my crotch. I felt a couple of trickles roll down my legs but now on the hard floor I was less worried about the clean up. My cock was half erect under the deteriorating padding of the diaper and stiffening as I moved my hand up and down the material-like outer skin. I stopped and pushed my crotch up to the sink, I caressed the top of the diaper and tried to pull it open a crack to look inside. The tapes were expertly fitted, so snug and secure but in the right places. Nothing felt to tight or constricting, I reached for the first tape; top right. I noted their position to try and recreate the job I hoped i'd done the first time. Pulling it back, I enjoyed the sound and the actual motion of doing it. I was diapering myself I thought, I quickly moved on to the other 3 tapes and I felt the diaper loosen around my waist. I held my right hand over the front of the diaper which was still leaning on to the sink. The rear was holding in place but I could feel it easing away from me. The cool air was rolling around my previously covered flesh and as the rear portion fell to a dangle behind me, I reached down and pulled it back up and stood back from the sink. I pulled it from both front and back, right up between my legs, squeezing it in to me, enjoying the last moments of this wet diaper. I rocked my hips forward and back enjoying the feeling the soaked diaper fill my crotch and ass crack. My cock was aching inside the hammock shaped padding; enjoying being encased but ready to explode. I released the diaper from my grip and it hit the floor with a satisfying thud. My cock sprung upwards now rock hard and waiting to be satisfied. I wrapped my right hand around my member and gripped it firmly. I knew it wouldn't take much to orgasm, I was almost there without moving my hand but something was telling me not to. I released my hand and gripped the cold porcelain sink in front of me with both hands. My head rocked back and I closed my eyes. I stood perfectly still for a few moments, trying to let my desires die down. I could feel my cock raging out in front of me. I open my eyes and slowly turned to my left, opened the shower door and carefully stepped in. I twisted the bottom nob to start the water and my body jerked away from the cold water that spurted from the shower head. I regained my composure and plunged my head into the flow of cold water. My desires slowly began to subside as I let the cool water flow over my head and down my body. Wow I thought to myself, what a morning.

As I climbed out of the shower with my head cleared and body fresh and clean I replayed the morning back in my head. Was I just being paranoid? I could have done this...I suppose? My computer was just on, that means nothing. Why would anyone be watching me? I smiled to myself, nearly laughing as I thought how scared I was getting. Must have been the diaper, just over whelmed me with emotions.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Great story. Never read anything like this before. The suspense is killing me. Hope you have another chapter for us soon. OOOO wait....I just checked the date of chapter 2, September 23, 2011. Looks like we will never find out how you got into your diaper. To bad it's a great story. :crybaby:

Aaahhhhh....the heartbreak of unfinished stories!

Is it worse to read an unfinished story you love or not to have what has been written?

I can never decide.

• Like 1

Chapter 3

I stood naked in the centre of the bathroom in front of the sink with a large mirror balanced on the shelf above. My eyes drifted to the right and fixed upon the dry diaper I placed on the shelf before showering. I pulled my gaze away and looked myself in the eye. 

"What am I doing?", I said out loud.

I hung my head and took a deep breath. As I did I saw the soaking wet diaper lying open on the floor in front of the toilet. It looked huge; its shape had been completely changed. The crotch area had thinned and the inner padding had broken down into a gel like substance unattached from most of the diaper. Its appeal had certainly diminished; I couldn't really see myself getting any enjoyment from it let alone the ecstasy I felt while the cold wet mass was wrapped around my diaper area.

I picked my towel up and wrapped it round my waist and walked back out into the bedroom. I pictured myself lying down next to the package of diapers on the bed and re-diapering myself but I quickly turned away and walked down the hall way to my room. Outside the spare room I started to feel normal again. I was clean, dry and warm. I dropped my towel to the floor and got dressed as normal. Boxers, jeans and a red and grey striped polo shirt. I set the bed sheets straight and laid back down on top of the bed. I stared up at the ceiling and my mind could not shake the idea of wearing another clean diaper. My head was running through what putting a diaper on myself would feel like. Why don't I know? It obviously happened but how can I not remember anything about it? I must have gone and bought them from somewhere I don't know, got home from said place, got inside then diapered myself before getting myself to bed. The later was hard enough to believe; the number of times my wife has told me off for falling asleep on the sofa when I get home drunk is countless. As I continued to run the situation through my head I began to doze off.

As I woke up I could hear a car alarm blaring through the open window. I rolled over trying to ignore it. My eyes opened slowly to see I'd been asleep for over two hours and it was already 15:00. The alarm continued as I pulled myself to my feet and walked round to the window. I pulled the blind up a little further and scanned the small car park in front of our building. 

I was shocked to see it was actually my car alarm that was going off. I ran round to the living room searching for the keys which are usually on the telephone stand next to the door. Not there. I check the kitchen surfaces and the dinner table with no luck. I paused before thinking about the spare room, I walked in and saw the keys on the desk next to my keyboard. It crossed my mind that it was a strange place for me to put them but ran back round to the living room, opened the balcony door and walked out as I pushed the unlock button that finally stopped the alarm. A neighbour from the 3rd floor was in the car park and he looked up at me as the alarm stopped. He raised his hands above his head and shrugged, I smiled and waved as he moved off towards his car in the opposite row. I looked down at my car but all seemed fine. I wondered if something had hit it from the road side so thought I best go down and investigate. I put my slippers on my bare feet and headed out the door.

It was pretty rare that you bumped into others in the building, there were only 12 flats and I think I recognised about 4 of the residents, 2 of which I had actually spoken to. Jenna, the girl opposite was the only one we'd hung out with; after her and my wife met playing badminton and randomly found out they lived in the same building. We went out to the local pubs a couple of times when she was with her last boyfriend but I hadn't seen her for a while and Kelly mentioned they'd split up. 

As I reached the ground floor Dave's wife was holding the door for Dave as he was fetching something from his car. 

She smiled and said, "Hey" slightly awkwardly, probably because she'd forgotten my name as Dave came in from the car park.

"I swear, I didn't touch a thing" Dave said as he passed me on my way out

"no worries, wasn't sure it was mine, hope it wasn't going too long" I replied as the door slowly closed behind me

I walked up to the back of my car and looked down the passenger side, nothing. I unlocked it and opened up the door. Nothing. Must have been the wind, I thought as I closed and locked it up. It was a silver Audi A5 I'd had for just over a year. It drove nice but I was tempted by something new, wasn't sure what though, or whether I could afford it. I looked up at my balcony then across to the spare room window. I stared for a second or two but just as my eyes reached it, it looked as though the blind moved. The window was shut! Why would it move? I kept my eyes locked on the window and tried to concentrate on any movement from any of the windows in the flat. My face felt flush. The flat was unlocked I'd only popped down here for a couple of minutes. Even if someone had popped by... If they were in that room they would have seen... What if they went into the on suite?... The wet one on the floor! I didn’t see any other movement and I was still wondering if what I saw actually happened or was my mind playing tricks with me. I was stuck to the spot. If I move, I might miss something, if I don't I might...

I ran to the front door, unlocked it and bounded up the stairs. I slowed down as I reached my floor and could see my front door through the communal door to the stairwell. It was closed. I stepped carefully up to the communal door and opened it. The pressure change as I opened the door caused my door to ease open slightly then bang closed. I reached for the door and pushed gently, 

"Hello", I said tentatively

As the door nearly closed behind me,

"Ant", said a girl’s voice behind me. It made me jump quite visibly and I turned and grabbed the door. "I thought I heard you, how are you doing?", Jenna said as she stood in her doorway across from mine.

"Fine thanks, you scared the life out of me then!"

"Sorry didn't mean to, was hoping to borrow a couple of eggs if you've got them. Is Kelly not in?"

"Oh, um, sure... I think I've got some." I said, and then looked back towards the kitchen in my flat. She moved towards me as I paused looking the other way. I turned my head back and she motioned to come in. "I, uh, Kelly's away up north, I'll grab those eggs for you.", as I went to release the door she placed her hand on it and held it as I started to walk towards the kitchen.

"Ah yea, she did mention that a while back. Long weekend isn't?" she questioned as she followed me into the hall way

"Excuse the mess... Yea long weekend" as I tried to subtlety pull the spare room door shut before she caught up to me. The door closed and I walked through into the kitchen praying I hadn't left any evidence around the house. My heart was pounding and my palms were sweaty. I reached for the fridge door and found 4 eggs within; I grabbed a couple and turned to hand them to Jenna. "There, anything else... Milk, sugar. What are you making?", I was trying to stay polite but really just wanted her to leave.

"Omelette, would you like some? I might need some more eggs." she said, egg in each hand, smiling playfully.

"Err... No I’m fine thanks... I’ve got some stuff to do"

"Ah, stuff... Sounds important, I'll get out of your way. If you change your mind, I just need eggs!" she laughed and made her way back to the front door. As she passed the spare room I swear she gave the door an extra look but it could have been nothing.

"Ok, I'll see you around", as I took the door from her and went to close it. I paused as it looked like she went to turn back but she just said "see ya" and went back into her place. I closed the door, locked it and let out a sigh. "phhewwf... That was a close one!" I whispered to myself.

The last time we went out things did end a bit awkwardly. Her boyfriend had to leave for some reason and it was just the 3 of us in the pub but we'd been drinking since lunchtime. Kelly's never been an overtly sexual person but when she's had a few her dirtier side definitely starts to show. This, in the past has been a frustration because she’ll definitely talk the talk when we’re out but when sober our bedroom encounters rarely differ from the vanilla. That night we were all having a great time and Kelly brought up sex, Jenna didn't seem quite as pissed, but from what I remember seemed to be enjoying the conversation. I begrudgingly because the conversation was pretty fun went to the rest room around 0120 but when I got back Jenna had left and Kelly just said she had to go. I asked if she was ok but Kelly just blew off the question, finished her drink and announced we'd better be getting back.

That was all at least a month ago and I really hadn't thought about it much since. I was actually surprised she mentioned knowing about the long weekend; I assumed Kelly hadn't seen her much since then either. I didn't dwell on it too much, I was just relieved she hadn't seen what was in the spare room. The spare room, the relief was short lived. What had I seen from the car park? I walked over to the door I closed earlier and carefully pushed it open, placed the wedge in place and stood staring into the room looking for answers. Everything seemed to be as it was before, I stepped up to the window, the blind was hanging about 3/4 of the way down, where I left it after my shower. The windows were pulled shut and there didn't seem to be any breeze, I pulled the chord to raise it up to the top. I waved my hand around the window, searching for a breeze hoping for a reason, as my hand passed over the top of the frame I felt a faint whisp of air coming from the trickle vents. I held my hand over the vent for a few seconds and concluded it must have been a gust but was not totally convinced. What else could it have been? I thought as I scanned the rest of the room. "I'm freaking myself out for no reason, calm down Ant", I ran my hand over the top of the tena package, tilted it backwards and studied the details adorning the front. "where did you come from?". I turned my head, went over and pulled the blind down once again, turned the light on and pushed the on suite door open. The soaked diaper was still splayed out on the floor, I reached in and grabbed the dry one folded on the shelf. I sniffed the slip and pressed it against my lips and chin as I turned and pulled the on suite door closed. I slid it down my t-shirt and tucked half of the still folded diaper into my jeans. The feeling of the outer skin again took me to a new level of pleasure. I walked out of the spare room and just did a quick scout of the rest of the flat to settle my own nerves. As I walked round the diaper tucked in my jeans felt incredible. I started to imagine the feeling of wearing it, encasing my diaper area in the soft but firm padding. I'm not sure I can resist.

I got back to the spare room feeling a new found confidence that I was by myself an could do what I like. I pulled the diaper from my jeans and again inhaled the intoxicating aroma, I pulled my desk chair out slightly, placed the diaper on my desk and moved the mouse to wake the computer up. The lock screen appeared and I put my password in. I fired up my browser and navigated to a site I hadn't visited for a long while: DailyDiapers. 

When I first discovered my fetish online this was one of the first places I'd found and I started to really enjoy the stories and forums on it. After about 5 minutes of browsing the forums the urge got too much. I grabbed the diaper from beside me and pulled it open. Once unfolded it felt and looked huge, I check the blind was fully down and stood up and faced the bed with the towel still laid out as it was before. I placed the diaper down and spread it out. As I started to undo my jeans I remembered something and dashed into my bedroom with an excited skip. I rummaged in our bathroom cupboard and pulled out some Johnsons baby powder we had for some reason and I had spotted ages ago when digging for a new toothpaste. I rotated the lid slightly and enjoyed the aroma before quickly returning to the spare room. I finished pulling my jeans and socks off before yanking my T-shirt over my head and discarded it on the floor. I looked down at my naked body and felt my cock stirring with excitement. 

I laid myself down on top of the diaper and as by butt came to a rest the feeling of the soft inside of the diaper was exquisite. My cock was beginning to hardern as I reached between my legs and pulled the front up and over while holding my cock aimed down. I reached to the sides to grab the back flaps but it didn't really line up, I had to raise my butt again and balance where the back needed to be to align with the front landing areas. After a bit of faf, I pulled the front tight across my cock and balls and smoothed the area, pulled the flaps down each side before reaching again for the rear flaps. I grabbed the right side first and stretched the flap across to the middle, grabbed the bottom tape and attached it to the landing area. I did the same with the left flap before securing the fit with the two top tapes. I lowered my knees to the bed and spread my legs slightly. Bliss, I thought as my hands explored the front of my diaper where my ever hardening cock was encased. I sat up, propping myself with my elbows to take a look at the job I'd done. Pretty tidy, seems secure enough, I raised my legs a bit and the seal around each thigh seemed very tight, a little uncomfortable in this position. 

I laid back down and tried to remember where the tapes were on the one I had on this morning. I peeled back the bottom tapes and adjusted their position. After a little shuffling things were feeling much better. I swung my legs off the side of the bed and rejoiced in the feeling of sitting in a soft dry diaper. I stood up and inspected my diapering job once again while performing a couple of light stretches to fully test it's limitations. It did cross my mind that, that was pretty difficult to get right and yet last night, completely smashed me seemed to do an even better job and I don't even remember it, but I let it go. I sat back down at the PC and continued to catch up on the forums; all seemed a lot more active than last time I'd visited. There seemed to be so many more users and discussions. I was tempted to sign up and post something about my day so far but decided against it and continued to read others encounters.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Chapter 4

A couple of hours had drifted by by the time I pulled my self away from the Internet. I'd got engrossed in a story I'd found but it annoyingly came to an end before any real conclusion. I spun my chair to face the bed behind me and pushed the chair back into its reclined position as I placed my feet up on the bed. I stretched my arms above my head and as I did felt a need to pee. I closed my eyes and tried to relax my body, no sooner than I felt the feeling, it was gone. I pushed a little to see if I could encourage something but nothing happened. I grasped the front of the diaper with my right hand and squeezed gently. My legs were closed and pushing the diaper inwards as they rested on the bed, creating a deeper cup shape for my cock to be contained. I wondered how effective the diaper was at containing pee in different positions. I bowed my knees out, causing the diaper to follow the contours of my thighs and widen the crotch out once more. I slid my hand further round my crotch feeling the padding previously pressed between my legs. It felt slightly softer, more maluable, but still reasonably firm to touch. I opened my legs further moving my feet apart as they rest on the bed, the need to pee gradually began to grow again. I tried to not think about it too much, I didn't move my hand or make any sudden movements. I pushed carefully just as I would stood in front of the toilet and as I did I felt a slow trickle begin to warm the area around my cock. It was slow but steady, not the powerful flow I'd enjoyed earlier but this was nice too it was like I could ignor that I was going. My hand, still resting ontop of my crotch felt the warmth begin to spread across the diaper, I felt a slight pooling of pee between where my cock was resting in the diaper and my butt, but the diaper was absorbing quickly. I lent back a touch in the chair and the stream increased in pressure as I tried to slow it, it stopped all together. I didn't mind too much there was a hugely satisfying amount of moisture in the diaper and I suppose it could mean I've saved some for later!

It took a couple of minutes to shake myself from the peeing trance i'd achieved and motion to stand up. Every move I made gave a new, interesting and pretty arousing feeling. As I stood my cock released a final spurt of pee which was absorbed with ease but not before it caused me to let out an audible moan of pleasure. I walked through to the kitchen and opened the fridge, as I stared into the fridge I could feel the rest of my pee was ready to go, my eyes glazed slightly as I released everything that was left. It flowed forcefully into the already wet diaper, filling the crotch area with a puddle around my genitals. I could feel that my cock was actually completely submerged in warm pee.  As rocked my hips forwards and back I felt the dwindling puddle slosh in the base of the diaper. I pushed the fridge door closed and gropped the soaked padding around my cock. The inside was warm and wet, I pushed the mass against my skin and dragged it towards my tummy, as my hand reached the top rim of the diaper I pulled it away from my skin. I inhaled to increase the gap giving me a glance into the warm encasement of my soaked underwear. My cock delved downwards into the yellowed, soaked crotch area hugged on both sides by the elastic leak guards snugly holding the diaper in place. The top edge where my thumb prised it open was still pure white and silky to touch; I released it and stroked the outer plastic cover which held the soft padding, shaping perfectly for my form. I grabbed my cock through the diaper enclosing it all around with wet padding and began to move my hand. I bent forward with my eyes closed tightly my hand moving faster and faster, my body in a state of pure ecstasy. I felt out of control, I couldn't stop myself, blood rushed to my head as my hand worked in unison with my hips gyrating up, down, left and right. I was ready to explode, I squeezed my cock tightly and gave it a shaking movement left and right. My hips gave a couple of thrashes forward as I climaxed; my cock spurted cum into the padding. I'd never felt anything like it; because of the restricted position my cock was in I felt every drop of cum thrusting up my penis and into the diaper. The orgasm was long and hard, it felt like there was so much liquid I couldn't be sure that I didn't pee a little. The diaper was left in a disheveled state, the padding separated around the crotch leaving patches with very little left. I waddled over to the sofa in the living room still feeling cum working it's way out of my cock and collapsed in pure ecstasy.

• 7 months later...

Sorry for all the delays I write when I feel like it I suppose. Short start to chapter 5 but thought I'd post now and finish later...

Chapter 5

Jenna woke Friday morning feeling fresh and ready for her favourite day of the week. She knew she only had 3 appointments with CareCom in the morning and an afternoon private appointment with an elderly gentlemen a short walk from her flat which last week was cancelled last minute. She enjoyed her breakfast while flicking though flipboard on her iPad and enjoying her full flavoured black coffee as she did most mornings. She liked to take her time and let her body gradually prepare for the day this was helped by her flexible job in Physiotherapy; she rarely had appointments before 10 and the CareCom Centre where she was based was only 10 minutes drive from her flat. When she was done she picked up her girly pink jacket and pulled it on over her blue cotton uniform that CareCom insisted all therapists wear when on site. It wasn't the worst uniform she's been subjected to but still not something she would choose to wear. It looked very similar to the uniforms worn by nurses in hospitals which has caused her issues in the past where people expect her to have a greater medical knowledge than she had. She unlocked her car, got in and did a quick makeup check in the rear view mirror. Her car was a pretty old blue Corsa but she had never seen any reason to change it, it works, why waste the money was her philosophy.

Jenna's morning appointments passed without issue and it was around 1400 when she and her friend Paula hit the local cafe for some lunch. Conversation didn't stray far from gossip and latest topic was the Senior therapist's new boyfriend who was nearly 15 years her junior. Paula with her perfect marriage and 2 children seemed to take issue with it but Jenna didn't really see the problem given that they were both over 30, surely you can only congratulate the old girl. Jenna's last boyfriend seemed like an age ago and she was pretty much passed caring, she enjoyed her life; her friends, her hobbies, where would she fit a boyfriend in?

After lunch as she hadn't heard from her private appointment patient she assumed all was still on for 1545. She left with plenty of time to spare and arrived at his place 5 minutes early. She knocked on the door which was slightly ajar causing it to ease open and gave her a direct line of sight into the gentlemen's bedroom she could see a similarly dressed girl to her standing over the bed but not much else. Jenna called inside,

"Hi, I'm Jenna I've got an appointment with Alfred at 1545"

"oh, hi Jenna", Louise said as she turned around "I'm just getting him sorted, the other carer couldn't make it today so I'm all by myself. It been and interesting day so far..."

Jenna had met Louise a couple of times, she was a nice girl quite young and unsure of her self but very friendly.

"Do you need any help?" Jenna said reluctantly as she peered into the bedroom.

"Uhh, I'd love to say no but if you're sure then yes I'd love some, we just need to get this new pad under him and I can't really do it safely with just me."

Jenna pushed the door open all the way to see her patient laying there in just a short hospital gown and nothing covering his dignity. She took the pad from Louise and said "come on then let's get this over with", after quickly studying the pad in her hands she opened it up and motioned to Louise to lift his legs best she could. She placed the open pad as far under him as she could and between the two of them managed to lift him enough to pull it up to the small of his back. She proficiently closed it over his front and taped the sides securely in place. "There that wasn't too hard was it?"

"No, thanks, you're a life saver" replied Louise

"I'm guessing this is why his appointment was cancelled last week, doesn't look like he is in any fit state for wheel chair exercises"

"Yea, did nobody call you again this week."

"No... Hence me being here" Jenna replied with a sarcastic tone

"I'm sorry I probably should have checked, can I get you a cut of tea or something?" she said as she motioned towards the kitchen

"no, I'm fine this was my last appointment so I think I'll just head home"

With that the 2 ladies exchanged goodbyes with Louise thanking her for the help once again and Jenna headed home.

Jenna got back to her place by 1615 after dropping by the local supermarket to grab some stuff for dinner. A couple of friends had invited her to drinks but she wasn't sure if she was going to bother. She dropped on her sofa and and switched the TV on. It was around 1830 when her phone rang, it was Michelle her best friend trying to convince her to come meet them. They hit the pub right after work and were a couple of glasses of wine down. 

"Come on Jenna... It's Friday"

Eventually she gave in and said she'll be down in about 20 minutes.

The pub was pretty busy but her friends had managed to claim a great table in the corner and after a couple of glasses of wine Jenna was on her way to catching them up. As the waiter placed the 3rd bottle on the table Michelle seemed pretty far gone, she wasn't falling about the place but you could tell she'd probably had one too many.

"wow, do we really need another?" Jenna said as she picked up the bottle and topped up her glass

"yea why not, pass it on over" Michelle slurred while attempting to reach for the bottle.

"If you say so" she replied passing her the bottle. "Are you ok? How's things with Chris going?"

"oh, he's being a prick as usual" as she nearly spilt her wine over the table. "whoops", she paused for a second, appearing to contemplate something, "Have you girls ever had a bloke that doesn't like going down on you?"

Jenna almost spit her mouth full of wine across the table but just managed to swallow before responding, "err, I take it Chis is not keen."

"No, he's more than happy to receive a Blowjob but every time I try and motion for him to go down its like he just doesn't want to"

"Typical... wait... You're not trying to get him down there after you've done the deed are you? That never works you've got to make sure you've got your rocks off before he gets his, surely everyone knows a man is pretty useless once he's done his business?"

Michelle stared at Jenna, "What? Did I miss a meeting or something? I figured scratching his back first would be the best way to get mine 'scratched'..."

"well if a back scratch is what you're after then you're probably right but if you want anything remotely sexual, or hell... Anything you've got to get it before him!" Jenna stated confidently. She was surprised at Michelle's lack of knowledge on the subject but she had always thought of her as being slightly reserved in the bedroom and she hasn't really had that many boyfriends with Chris really being her first notable long term partner

"How did you find it with girls the Jenna? Surely someone's got to come last, pardon the pun" said Trina while looking around the table for backup.

"Treen.. " Michelle groaned at Trina. "I'm... Sorry" she said looking across the table to Jenna

Trina was Michelle's work colleague, she'd met her a handful of times but didn't know her that well. Jenna was surprised that Michelle had discussed what Trina was obviously alluding to but wasn't upset. She wasn't ashamed of her relationship with Mia it was just another part of her life that made her who she was. She had never been with any other girl and would probably never again but she held her memories of it close to her heart. "Well as you should know Trina women are a whole different animal when it comes to orgasms"

The girls laughed and continued their conversation till the 3rd bottle of wine had come to an end and they all decided that was about enough for one night.

"Do you need me to walk you home?" Jenna asked Michelle

"nah I'm going to crash at Trina's tonight, I'll get Chris to come get me in the morning, are you ok getting back?"

"yea no worries, I'm only round the corner"

"of course, great seeing you tonight, I really needed that. Sleep well" Michelle said as she turned and stumbled slightly towards Trina.

"Come on let's get you home.. See you Jenna" Trina said accepting the challenge of getting Michelle home

Jenna couldn't help but think of Mia on her way home, I wonder what she's up to now? perhaps I should give her a call?, she shook her head dismissing her own thoughts as she walked into her apartment's car park. She unlocked the front door and walked towards the stairs, her foot clipped the first step and she grabbed the hand rail to save herself from a fall. "whoops" she said out loud, maybe one too many glasses for me this evening. She steadied herself and carefully ascended to the 2nd floor. 

• 5 months later...

As she got to her floor she stopped stunned for a second, she could see a man's foot holding the communal door open. She slowly approached and began to push it open; it opened just far enough for her to squeeze her head round and see that it was Ant from across the hall. The door was now jammed up against his butt,

“Ant, Ant, are you ok?