LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Favorite Unexpected Benefits Of Diapers

Some benefits to diapers are pretty obvious - you didn't have to use the gross public restroom at some event; you didn't have to get up during the movie, etc. But some I never really expected, this thread is a tribute to them... share yours!

One of the first ones I noticed is that the skin on my hands got better. Because of a pill I take with diuretic effects I'm going to the bathroom constantly, and so washing my hands constantly. With diapers I only need to change 2-3 times during the work day. So less trips to the bathroom, less hand washes = not such dry skin!

Another one is that a diaper pads out my butt - makes crossdressing easier!

Yet another - with a thicker diaper its much harder to cross my legs, especially in a feminine way - behavior I've been trying to stop doing (especially when I'm not dressed the part).

So, share yours!

• Like 2

I once went to the supermarket in the winter and had to wait for the bus for a long time, and as it turned out, I anticipated the weather to be warmer and was a bit under-dressed for the cold, but I had a diaper on and it kept my diaper-area warm and also radiated some warmth to my legs.

I was walking on the street but got a bit tired and wanted to sit down somewhere, and there were no benches around, just some hard concrete slab propped up by two rocks which seemed to be there since the 1940s, but the padding of the diaper made it comfortable to sit on it.

Not having to use a lot of unpleasant public toilets is a real plus.

Whilst I am on a regimented bowel control programme, if I am out and the only toilet options are not places that I would sit down, then I take my chances with my diaper.

Since I wear by choice, and am very discreet, it's nice to just not have to wait until my bladder is full and then have to hold it until I can find a place to get relief. A couple of times I have unintentionally challenged my ability to wait until getting home until a pesky bowel could be emptied. Even with disposables on, I always use two pair of plastic pants for additional leakproofing and protection. In those several cases, my bowels have let loose - and what a mess there would have been without "containment", in public, no less - and I was well contained, though "malodorous", for the trip home, in my own car, of course. Since I usually mess by choice, it was not a big deal to have messy diapers and have to endure the trip home. However, I was never so glad, at those times, for having BEEN diapered!

Guest Diapered Jeff

I've found that when living in an apartment that has only ONE bathroom, and my roommate is using it and I REALLY have to go, diapers provide a really good alternative!! :) No more risking bladder damage because my roomie is hogging the bathroom. Also, if you're on one of the infamous drives home and feel "that unpleasant feeling" in your stomach like "Uh oh!" Yeah, I've had the lucky/unlucky experience of having a REAL accident while trying to race home, but luckily I was wearing my diapers, so... it was just a matter of getting home before my roommates did to clean up, rinse off in the shower, and throw away my dirty diaper.

When I wear diapers to bed I am more sensitive and my personality is more soft the next day. When I don't wear diapers I am able to be stronger but am more abrasive. So I use that to my advantage. Say I have a big business meeting the next day I won't wear diapers at night and then I am more shrewd. Then if I have a date with my wife the next day I will wear the night before and be more sensitive to her needs. Diapers can be used to control my emotional state. I can see why there are alot of executives in diapers.

SDB