LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nicediaper.Com

I bought an all-in-one diaper from them a few years ago when they were starting up, and it leaked abominably.

This year I bought a diaper cover and was very pleased with it - although the sizing seems to be a little on the small side.

Service is excellent!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm actually wondering about ordering from this company. Could anyone tell me how discreet their shipping is?

Also, there's another Chinese shipper from Hong Kong that goes by the name of huzi729 on ebay. http://myworld.ebay.com/huzi729

His products seem to be remarkably similar to what nicediaper was selling some months ago. Does anyone know anything about that and with what kind of packages they ship?

Thanks for any info!

• 4 weeks later...

I bought a plain white reusable diaper through their eBay store. Shipping was descrete and fairly prompt considering the distance it travelled, and the diaper did me ok as a starting diaper. That was until the velcro caught on something else in the wash and ripped the plasic backing. From then on it was an ongoing tear which progressed to the point where I had to throw it away after some time. I guess that's my inexperience in how to wash these things properly.

I also bought a pair of side-fastened PU or PVC (not sure which) pants through a secondary eBay seller which have done me very nicely. They're... well. They're just fine! My only complaint is that the poppers are a bit weak and tend to come open too easily, but apart from that they're made perfectly well.

I'd still reccomend the company though. Their prices are pretty reasonable, but as freswith said the sizing is a bit small. Probably best to order the next size up from what you think you'll need.

• 2 months later...

I'm sorry to say my latest order hasn't arrived although it was orderd last month and it has been paid for. Yuyun are not replying to my emails either.

(Zhong seems to have sorted it out now and despatched my order - Thank you!.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I ordered a bunch from them a couple years ago. I was extremely dissatisfied with the quality. I ordered 5 of them (3 different styles), and every single one was dead within 3 months of light usage.

2 of them looked like they had been sitting on a diamond pattern steel sheet (like this) and the shelf imprinted on the diaper in a few spots (dunno if it was hot and they slightly melted, or what). Both of them ended up tearing at the spot where it had imprinted.

Another one shrunk in just one side (during a wash), and that side was too tight to even be able to put it on.

The other 2 just ended up developing random tears as well. One of the 2 developed several tiny tears (about 3 or 4). I was able to patch the spots up with sail tape, and I actually do still have this one. After those initial tears, it hasn't developed any more, and the sail tape is still holding perfectly, so those spots must have been defects acquired during manufacture.

• Like 1

I looked at the site the other day and noticed their plastic pants say they are side stiched. If anybody has them, do they wick out the seam? :huh: