LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Isnt Ther Any Adult Diaper Services

I don't know where you live but here in the UK, usually it goes like this, If you are medically incontinent and use diapers you are usually supplied disposables by your regional health trust.

So there isn't any great need for adult cloth diapers, well that's the official version.

I like cloth diapers both for function and the way they feel and spent quite a long time a few years ago asking around various local diaper services asking if they catered for adults with incontinence.

The general reply was that they were hardly ever asked about this and it would not make commercial sence for them to enter this area.

One company did say that if I bought my own diapers they would offer the laundry for them and that's as far as it got really.

According to what I saw on Dirty Jobs, many diaper services handle infant and adult cloth diapers. They may just not be advertising the adult aspect b/c of low demand. If you are really serious about it, call around.

Yep, some of them were far too big for babies :lol: so obviously some diaper services do cater to adults.

Cost effectiveness shouldn't come into it - the big outlays for an adult cloth diaper service would be vans, industrial washers and driers, a warehouse, staff, etc, all of which a baby cloth diaper service would already have. Assuming they could satisfy the customers and keep their business long enough to pay off the outlay on the diapers themselves and make a profit, that is.

According to what I saw on Dirty Jobs, many diaper services handle infant and adult cloth diapers. They may just not be advertising the adult aspect b/c of low demand. If you are really serious about it, call around.

I know there's some out there as I saw them on dirty jobs too. The whole crew wore them at the end of the shoot. I posted a while back asking if anyone knew the company that it was as it was not really advertised on the episode. Just that it was in CA I believe. I wanted to buy some of the cloth diapers off them if possible as they looked pretty tough and probably were for institutional use.

Anyone know where this was filmed???? Where to get the diapers from????

I know the two companies that provide cloth diaper service in MN (may be down to one now) do not provide adult diapers as I've inquired. Just FYI

Diaper services in general went into a decline (even for babies) in the past few decades. They're beginning to make a come back.

There were two that did adult diapers in Baltimore when I lived there years ago, they still have one. The number of diaper services around the country that do adult diapers probably are less than ten at this point. THere are some that will launder the diapers if you buy them.