LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Messing Tips

Why don't you take the time to explore some of the other threads in this forum? See what you CAN'T find, THEN post. Um, just a thought to share from someone who's been here for a couple of days...

Why don't you take the time to explore some of the other threads in this forum? See what you CAN'T find, THEN post. Um, just a thought to share from someone who's been here for a couple of days...

You probably could have given a tip or two in the time it took to write your post. Just trowin' that out there.

• Like 1

You probably could have given a tip or two in the time it took to write your post. Just trowin' that out there.

"First Messing Tips" is a thread idea that has been made many times. Why should he repeat what has already been said many times before?

• Like 1

Well 4 posts and not one piece of advice...

I would say use a laxative/glycerin enema. Do it at a time you have the home to yourself for a few days, this way you can fully enjoy the diaper time. If you don't like smells, use a product called nullo (this way you can enjoy the squish without the aroma ick).

• Like 1

I'm curious about a good way to clean up after messing, especially in a public restroom. It's hard to move a full diaper out from between your legs when you have pants around your ankles keeping them together. I try to flush as much as of it as I can, but don't want to accidentally drop anything on the floor. It's obviously much easier when free to spread your legs, or even better if laying down.

Sorry, I'm not trying to hi-jack the thread, just seemed related.

I'm curious about a good way to clean up after messing, especially in a public restroom. It's hard to move a full diaper out from between your legs when you have pants around your ankles keeping them together. I try to flush as much as of it as I can, but don't want to accidentally drop anything on the floor. It's obviously much easier when free to spread your legs, or even better if laying down.

Sorry, I'm not trying to hi-jack the thread, just seemed related.

First untape the diaper with your back to the wall. Then slide out the diaper between your legs, and try to plop some of the bigger bits into the toilet. Lay it on the floor open, then use wipies or toilet paper and scrape (from back to front) to get the rest of the poop off and lay it in the opened diaper. Clean up, roll up used, put on fresh, and throw away the rolled up used diaper in the nearest trash bin.

It's really not difficult.

• Like 1

The method you described seems undesirable for two reasons. First, I'd rather not place a messy diaper on the floor below the level of the stall door, it would be easy to see and gross out anyone else nearby. Also, it sounds like you'd need to remove your pants to stand over the diaper to clean up. Is there a discrete way to do it with your pants on? I appreciate the response.

I probably didn't explain my thought very well. I didn't mean with your pants on around your waist, I meant just lowered by your ankles, the way they would be when normally in a stall. I didn't want to have to take my shoes and pants off altogether to clean up in a public restroom.

I've made a mess dropping the contents when pulling the diaper between my legs before to empty it into the toilet, and I was thankfully at home, so it was easy to clean up. The wider you can spread your legs, the easier it is to pull off a clean change.

the way i do it when i mess (which isnt often) goes as follows: (slightly altered to keep pants on-ish)

1- prepare bathroom with wipes, fresh diaper(s), ointment, powder, trash bag, etc all within easy arm's reach

2- drop pants, and other non-diaper garments to your ankles, and step one leg out of them (easier to spread the legs wider for ease of cleaning)

3- untape diaper and use to scoop as much mess as you can

4- place diaper, still open, on ground/countertop

5- wipe soiled area with wipes and repeat until wipes come off clean, placing used wipes in diaper

6- ball and bag up diaper then WASH YOUR HANDS!!

7- reapply powder, diaper etc as you normaly would

8- pull up pants and get on your merry way!

tips:

- disposable gloves are your friend!

- i normally take my pants off entirely

- the best way to clean up is to shower/bathe

hope this helps!! :)

To answer the OP's question, just put on a diaper and wait around until you get that feeling that would make you want to got to the bathroom to poop. Instead of going to the toilet, just relax, get in a comfortable position, and your body should just expell the poop into your diaper for you. I find that I enjoy pooping the most (diapered or on the toilet) when I am not trying to push it out, but instead letting my body expell it naturally. Interesting thing is that after I tried pooping in a diaper the first time, I began to find it easier to just poop naturally without needing to push.

• 2 months later...

It's a lot easier to make a poopy diaper when you have to (i.e., suppository/enema). With this or castor oil, if you take one of these and pamper up, you have the option of running to the bathroom or waiting around a sec and letting go.