LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Super Newb~!

Cozies

Hi all!

I'm very new to all of this, and I can't help but feel lost. I was recently in a relationship with a fellow who is a DL. I was kind of hesitant, but once I first tried it (Feb 2011) I felt that warm, cozy feeling and knew pandora's box was officially opened and there was no going back. I loved being diapered, and we got all these disposable and cloth (so soft!) ones. I only got to indulge in all of this for... a few weeks, then I got dumped.

Now I'm kind of on my own. I don't know what category I fit into. I don't want to involve myself in babytalk, but I do want to call someone daddy. I will ask a lot of dumb questions, and I will probably make scrunched up faces at new ideas (til I try them). I've never conceived that I would be into this until this year, unlike most people who have "known" since they were teenagers. I hope this is the place for me...

Hello there,

Sorry to hear that you got dumped, that must be tough. I can understand why you would feel lost, but really, there's no need to feel lost. You are definitely in the right Place. There is a lot of support, advice, & friendly people here. My starting advice would be to take it at your own pace, as fast or as slow as you want. Hope this Helps, & see you around the Boards!

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

Hello and welcome.

Don't worry about asking dumb questions, there are lots of people here willing to answer any questions you got. =)

If you need someone to talk to, feel free to send me a message.

I hope that you'll have good time in here. =)

He obviously didn't deserve you in the first place.

As for questions, go by the way I work; it's better to look daft for a few minutes and ask a 'dumb' question than to look dumb for the rest of your life not knowing the answer. You also never know how many other people out there will be glad you asked as they were too afraid to do so.