LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In All Honesty...

There is one thing that is really starting to whiz me off, people that clip and quote someones post that is two miles long of plain rambling and just to add one line of text. I mean come on, do I really need to read the original post 6 times in a thread. Use your scroll to reference people!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Well, I'd have to say these people who are bashing others with loud car stereo systems. People who spend their money on it know what to have put into a good quality system! You will never hear rap or hip hop coming from my car I'm definitly not trying to act like a whigger! I think it's all about what you enjoy. Alot of you will spend a bunch of money on your diapers and ab related things, but if music is what you enjoy and you have the money I'd say go for it!

People do alot of bullshit that annoys me! I just annoy them back with a loud car stereo! There are peole who dedicate their careers on installing sound systems and making them sound the best. I'm not going to let their education go to waste. If you have a problem with that, that's your right. I think your whinning is all for not! I'll just play my car stereo loud and laugh at the rest of you! :P

Guest diamondback688

"Parents who allow their children to ride bikes, scooters, or other potentially dangerous toys without a helmet. For the love of Goddess, I think you can splurge on a helmet to keeo your kid's brains from hitting the pavement!

Inconsiderate smokers! Smoke, that's fine, it's not my buisness, but don't throw your butt on the ground. That's my earth too, you jerk! And smoke away from me! I asked nicely!"

same here Diapered_Witch , i mean, how stupid can they be that they let there kids ride bikes with out a helmet?? there was a kid i used to live next door to and he said once that he has been fined 5 times for not wearing a helmet...the fine is $25 dollars each time also, and he still refuses to wear a helmet...

I have posted alot of crap. Some of it was totally uncalled for and weird to my sense of humour.

But i been thinking, time to make a serious post, about the topic, what annoys you?

alot of things frustrate me, but then again, thats just me as a person and the way i am is also reflected on my age i guess.

But what annoys me, has to be the way justice is delivered these days, all this divesity, which is abused, corruption and greed in goverments and points of authority. The way people complain, get what they asked for then just exploit it.

what annoys you?

Lot's of things annoy me... allow me to just go ahead and rant...

These are in no particular order...

Please forgive me, I'm usually a calm person who doesn't like to swear, but hey, this is just begging me to let it all out.

1) People who think bedwetters are doing it on purpose, and think children or adults who wet themselves are just lazy.

2) People who think a disability means somebody is stupid.

C) My boyfriend's dad. What a douche! Yeah, I wear diapers, and I love your son to pieces. Now fucking DEAL WITH IT!!!

4) People who cut me off just to make a red light faster. IT"S RED! WHERE YA GONNA GO ASSHOLE!!

5) 5 layers of "sealed for your protection". Ugh! I just want my damn food!

F) "Windows has performed an illegal opperation and has shut down to prevent damage to your computer" Ok... WHAT ABOUT ME, AND WHAT I WAS WORKING ON!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!

7) That person who noticed I had a diaper in my hand and figured it wouldn't matter if she just rudely cut in front of me in line at the batrhoom. Obviously I'm uncomfortble, I didn't bother to grab anything to hide it with!

8) "Do you have anything vegetarian?" "We have fish" FISH AREN'T PLANTS!!!!!

9) "For English, press 1. For Spanish, Press 2. Para el español, prensa dos"

10) "Are you sure you want to exit?" No, I clicked close just to practice.

K) Those stupid pieces of mail that look like a check, or an over-draft notcie from the bank, maybe a ticket from a taffic cam, and you open it.... "You MAY have one a Million Dollars!"

12) The neighbor who stole my trash. Creepy!

13) Stupid comments from cashiers when buying diaper. Ya know what, no, they're not for grandma!

14) Going to the grocery store for just soymilk and bread, and some jackass with a full cart darts in front of me in line!

15) Surveys on credit card machines. I don't care if they want to know how my visit was, I want to pay and go home!

16) Perscriptions written in hyroglyphics

17) The cable company... that's all I'll say about them clowns

18) Clowns!

19) Guys who hit on me while I'm WITH MY BOYFRIEND! Morons! I didn't just kiss this guy for the hell of it, I'm taken!

Guest diamondback688

Lot's of things annoy me... allow me to just go ahead and rant...

These are in no particular order...

Please forgive me, I'm usually a calm person who doesn't like to swear, but hey, this is just begging me to let it all out.

1) People who think bedwetters are doing it on purpose, and think children or adults who wet themselves are just lazy.

2) People who think a disability means somebody is stupid.

C) My boyfriend's dad. What a douche! Yeah, I wear diapers, and I love your son to pieces. Now fucking DEAL WITH IT!!!

4) People who cut me off just to make a red light faster. IT"S RED! WHERE YA GONNA GO ASSHOLE!!

5) 5 layers of "sealed for your protection". Ugh! I just want my damn food!

F) "Windows has performed an illegal opperation and has shut down to prevent damage to your computer" Ok... WHAT ABOUT ME, AND WHAT I WAS WORKING ON!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!

7) That person who noticed I had a diaper in my hand and figured it wouldn't matter if she just rudely cut in front of me in line at the batrhoom. Obviously I'm uncomfortble, I didn't bother to grab anything to hide it with!

8) "Do you have anything vegetarian?" "We have fish" FISH AREN'T PLANTS!!!!!

9) "For English, press 1. For Spanish, Press 2. Habla Espanio, markae es dos"

10) "Are you sure you want to exit?" No, I clicked close just to practice.

K) Those stupid pieces of mail that look like a check, or an over-draft notcie from the bank, maybe a ticket from a taffic cam, and you open it.... "You MAY have one a Million Dollars!"

12) The neighbor who stole my trash. Creepy!

13) Stupid comments from cashiers when buying diaper. Ya know what, no, they're not for grandma!

14) Going to the grocery store for just soymilk and bread, and some jackass with a full cart darts in front of me in line!

15) Surveys on credit card machines. I don't care if they want to know how my visit was, I want to pay and go home!

16) Perscriptions written in hyroglyphics

17) The cable company... that's all I'll say about them clowns

18) Clowns!

19) Guys who hit on me while I'm WITH MY BOYFRIEND! Morons! I didn't just kiss this guy for the hell of it, I'm taken!

that was really funny Jennifer...i was laughing while i was reading it...a good number of those things apply to me, but especially numbers 2, 7, 10 and 13...the only reason you think perscriptions are written in hyroglyphics is because doctors cant write for shit...as for number 19, that is one that really annoys my girlfriend...i swear, she gets hit on MORE when im with her, than when she is alone...

that was really funny Jennifer...i was laughing while i was reading it...a good number of those things apply to me, but especially numbers 2, 7, 10 and 13...the only reason you think perscriptions are written in hyroglyphics is because doctors cant write for shit...as for number 19, that is one that really annoys my girlfriend...i swear, she gets hit on MORE when im with her, than when she is alone...

Oh yeah,

7a) The bitch at that same bathroom who complained I took to long.

7c (I figure someone else has a better example to use for 7b): whoever it was who dropped half a bloodstained shirt into the toilet bowl and then relieved himself on it. No matter how bad it gets in a womens bathroom, the men's is bound to be worse.

23) Old people in cars who shouldn't drive. C'mon, the blinker has been on for 4 friggen miles, TURN ALREADY!

My grandfather's like that. He leaves his driveway and stays at 20, and never speeds up or slows down, not if he's on the freeway, not if he's at an intersection, not if he's driving through a crowded sidewalk.