LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"One Piece" - Anyone Got One? Are They Any Good.

Does anyone have one of these "OnePeice" JumpIn's. Their catalogue is simply lots of adult sized 'onesies' for wearing outdoors.

They've already seen some press attention and I found this review "Zip up, look sharp: the OnePiece roadtested" from a major UK newspaper an interesting read. There are other references about such as this article about the band "One Direction" wearing them (possibly being paid to though!)

I I don't think I'd wear one outside much (maybe if I had a body-warmer over it?), but for lounging around the house etc. it looks great - I'm very tempted to get the College Navy one to be honest. I guess these are also 'socially acceptable' clothing that people could wear to "ABDL munches" for those who go (I don't know much about this - I've never been to one).

Since my last topic led a little astray, I thought I'd try posting something less likely to meander into something controversial :)

• Like 1

for $230 hell no!!!

i mean would you spend $230 on sweatpants and a hooded sweatshirt?

They are proper 'hoody'/'fleece' material - i.e. not just a thin layer of cotton / polyester.

You aren't getting that down to less than, say, £45 / $75 USD. Normally a decent top costs near enough that - so say £70 / $115 USD is reasonable for a mass-produced price for these.

Double it because its a "new" and premium product from a start up ... and to be honest its not that bad IMO.

• Like 1

They look alright but I wouldn't spend that kind of money for one. And I really don't care for hoods on clothes =/

Just uncomfortable for me

Wow... way too much money for what it is even if it's handmade...

Here in SoCal I can only wear a footed sleeper for like 3 months out of the year before the heat becomes unbearable. I'd say unless you're a chump who has more money than common sense you'll pass these by too.

Women are kind of used to the difficulties of going to the bathroom with awkwardly designed and constructed clothes and while it looks like these zippers zip from the top and the bottom, it might not be too difficult. Still, it looks like you'd be best off wearing a diaper with one of these.

I suppose it'll be interesting to see if they do catch on to any extent. I also think they are more than a bit pricey. I'll wear a cheap pair of jeans and tee-shirt (and still a diaper underneath!).

Yes I own one of them an orange/grey and evern wear it around London and no one did not say anything but was great when wearing it :)

I would recommend them to everyone if the price was not to much to buy

Wow. No. 230 for THAT? If I'm paying 230 for a garment, it had better either A) be incredibly fashionable, or B) be made to my precise specifications. That just looks like a particularly warm coverall with a hood. Clothing does not get the same benefit of the doubt that gadgets get of being "new" and being more expensive so that makes no sense, especially since this is really somebody just trying to resell an older type of clothing, except made out of fleece. You could purchase sweats of the same material for less than 50 dollars. Less than 20 if you get them on clearance. Topping out at 80 if you buy them at an overpriced sports shop. Topping out at 100 if you get those nifty Thinkgeek sweats. And those are WAY cooler than this.

Check out jumpinjammerz.com bought three pairs awesome.

Much better, and at a fairer price. There are other similar products around too for a fraction of the price such as:

http://www.pajamagram.com/Category/womens-hoodie-footies.aspx

http://www.jumpinjammerz.com/hooded+footed+pajamas/category-8-pajamas/

http://www.footedpajamas.com/Adult-Hoodie-Footies-s/162.htm

Let's note that none of those cost 230 dollars, and they all have the added bonus of feet! :D